Doggo thread. This is my doggo, my ex stole him but i'll get him back somehow

Doggo thread. This is my doggo, my ex stole him but i'll get him back somehow.

More of him

Him again

He looks sad here, she uploaded this to her facebook after she stole him

get him back and tell him he's a good doggo
awesome dog OP

Thanks man, i will. Here is him as a smol pupper when i got him a year ago, thats all i have left of him though.

Get your doggo back he's fucking adorable that bitch doesnt deserve him

Thanks man. I love him more than i ever loved that cunt.

Here's my Doggo, with extra snoot

Its a good snoot. Would boop

Why did it come out sideways

Thanks, I boop the snoot all the time, here's my other one

Why is his neck blue?

Its okay, i can still see it.
Nice dogdog. Looks hungry

Yeah, I had some beef jerky with me, I gave in and gave some to him

Would have done the same! Be sure too pet him from me :)

Jist the lighting in that photo i guess, blue like his mood after she stole him away from his home...i miss my dog...

That's what you get for dating cunts, or any woman for that matter.

Pretty much my man. Four years of my life, and my doggo gone in an afternoon

Ye only should date dogs.

Will do that right now actually, since he's in the same room

I had a Lassie doggo a couple of years ago. I miss her so bad :(

Get your dog back and if needed just visit hookers. Focus on yourself and learn to be happy on your own.

Women aren't worth shit and they will just bring pain into your world if you let them.

this thread makes me happysad.
I grew up with a dalmation who had to be put down last year. She was 15 then, gotten really old and had a hard time walking.
She was really sweet though, miss her.

Murder her then have doggo rape her dead body.

Bro i'm doing that now. Had girls over pretty much every second night since it happened. So now i just gotta get my dog back and the cunt can neck herself for all i care.

Steal him back, pls, OP.

I'm actually happier now than i was for nearly 3 years of that 4 and a half year relationshit.

GET HIM BACK OP !!!

Kill the bitch, save the doggo!

Tell us your master plan to get back your doggo. It must be something good because never let a bitch steal your doggo

If an ex stole my dog she wouldn't even have a chance to snap a picture for facebook, I would have already forced my way into her house and taken my dog back by force if need be. Fuck her, my dog.

pic related, my doggo

Smooth doggo

Your dog is the reason she is your ex now and that she took him. She replaced you and wants dogcock.

Dog is MAN'S best friend, women only fuck up that perfect friendship

I would tell, but she browses and i dont want her to see it by chance and have more bullshit to use against me, she already too out a 2 year restraining order to make it as hard as possible to get my dog back and i'm not doing jail time for that slut.

This. Women usually don't understand how important a dog is to someone. In some cases that dog is a big part of keeping whatever sanity they have left remains intact

I would do that, but yeah, i have a restraining order now with like 2 years minimum jail for breaching it. Then she gets the dog anyway

My dog. Such a pain in the ass sometimes but I love him so much.

Heckin cool doggo btw my man.
I wouldnt be terribly surprised tbh, he's a handsome boy.

I would. She took your dog man. I say you go get your dog by whatever means necessary, if you gotta knock her on her ass and take your dog then so be it, but once you have your dog he needs to run away to a friends house without your knowledge.

They say you'll get 2 years for violating a restraining order, in truth you'll get a few months in county jail probably, unless you actually do assault her then you're looking at some extra time. Either way that sounds like a reasonable risk to me..then again I couldn't care less if I go to jail or not so my opinion here is pretty biased.

Here's my fluffy meow doggo

He's an asshole though

user, that looks suspiciously like a cat. Nothing like a doggo at all.

this is an amazing doggo sorry for your loss man

Rules are different here in australia bro. They'd fuck me pretty hard. That veing said, he is microchipped in my name, so if he elwere ever to get away and find his way to a vet, i'd get a call, then they can only legally release him to me.

Name, kik?

Yes really, it's a super rare meow doggo

Pretty fuckin sick

Me and my doggo in halloween, he loved my costume

There you go then, you need to make sure he gets loose and ends up at a local shelter or something. Does she take him for walks at all? When she takes him out you have a pretty good opportunity to scope shit out, develop patterns and shit and go from there. Even better would be to recruit a friend to go fuck her up and get the dog to scram, or at least steal him and drop him off somewhere like hey I found this dog in traffic.

More reasons to get him back asap. What if he gets hurt and she wont take him to the vet because she doesn't want to give him back??

My dad once had a bumper sticker that read "lost your cat? Check my tires".

He was not a fan of meow doggos, neither am i.

Another one

how do you plan on getting him back fam

Have several friends working on just such a thing maybe. Might be he escapes one day and 5 mins later i get a call from a vet saying they found him, who can say?

golden retriever - german shepherd mix

Thats probably your best course of action at this time.

That's a really good looking mix

Mix doggo best doggo.

I don't have any pictures of my doggos on computer

My small doggo. Had to put her down last year

Chihuahuas barely count as dogs, more like skinny ugly rats. Same with pretty much all dogs that size.

I am sorry you lost your buddy though.

Agreed, dogs should now be as small as cats or smaller

This

In the words of some kid I used to hangout with when I was younger, "if it's small enough to be punted over a house like a football it's not a dog."

More like mouses with big quills

holy shit so cute, great doggo. sorry for your loss op.

All small dog breeds should be put down. especially chihus and tibetan spaniels. fucking annoying twats.

>mouses

It's meese you retarded asshole

great doggo user. those colours are amazing.

Dont have the top anymore, due to fucking females as well.

no one going to check my quads?

Fuck doggos. This is now a catta thread

Look at this noble catta

Cattas are love, cattas are life

Shut the fuck up. Doggos best

Cattas are fun too

can't you stalk her and wait for her to take the dog out, when she takes the leash off in the park you just have to wait until the dog is far enough from her and then call your dog, he will recognize you, and then you run away with him

Doggo is fuckin your Ex beta hueh hueh hueh

Doggos are superior

Chequed

Sweet

This amuses the big noble catta

B-but you call him mickey mouse!

Catta doesn't care for it has 9 lives. Check your subordination, doggo scum

I've never heard that name before you mentioned it. Idk what you're trying to pull here but it won't work. I'm on to you mr man.

Here is what I do not understand... How do you let someone take your pet???

Same, explain please.
Can't you just go to the fucking police and tell them she took it even though it doesn't belong to her ? Proof: the chip is in your name.

Without the chip I'd be concerned, but with the chip & certificate at your name, how the fuck can she legally keep it.

No ?

She tried to have me arrested, then when that didnt work she told them i was suicidal, so i had to go for a mental health check. When i got back she and my dog were gone.

The police told me its a civil/domestic matter, so i need a lawyer, which i cannot afford. Hence i just get him back another way with the help of a few trusted individuals

Good job newfag someone is too retarded to troll correctly I see. Learn how to link a comment fuck up you really should consider suicide

Plus i don't know the exact address she is staying at, only the general area, so i cant have her served with papers to take her to court.

nuff said lol :)

You are so beta you dont deserve to even live
fuck off and kill yourself you fuckin useless excuse for a man