Hate Asian genetics and Hate Western culture

FML

Brapanese guys are the hottest, desu.

hapas are hot user

Most of my friends are hapa

Hapa girls are just exotic. Not necessarily more pretty

Бypят ? O кaк я paд.

At least you aren't half filipino, you shouldn't be complaining

This. Nobody likes Filipino hapas user, not here nor anywhere.

fuck weeab girls then

of course

You guys just send workers to colonise developed countries instead of fixing your cultureless shithole cucked by Romanan catholic church, Spanish, America and soon China

Filipinos are always sly and try to cheat you out of money etc

Why do you hate asian genetics and western culture?

genetics
>small eyes
>short stature (173)
>hard to get muscles
>low test
>small dick
>(if I were a more white looking hapa id have a gf by now)

culture
>western culture is shit
>stupid race wars
>feminism and slutty women
>degenerate stuff etc

>173cm
Heh I'm 183 because my mothers father had strong Spanish blood and my anglo father is 6'2, at least you aren't a shitskin so I guess you win

Pic related will be getting railed by anglo cock in Australia till shes in her 50s, why do I feel like I deserve her because her father is an anglo and her mother is a pinoy just like my own parents?

>autism
turn it down a notch, tojo

>hard to get muscles
It's not genetic, but what you eat.
See Mongolians. See Polynesians.
And you'll know you're wrong.

you are full of inferiority complexes like other azns on here and reddit. feel a little bad for your self aware which is useless

>be quarter white
>180cm
>at least average penis at 5.7inch
>literally kpop tier look without extreme gay and makeup or surgery
>can't get a gf for being alt right

>when im in japan i look more english
>when im in england i look more japanese

end my suffering

where did all you runts come from?

Small dick? Height?

my british hafu friend has blue eyes and brown hair lol

looks like a normal brit

The local church here was built 1628 and is still standing. There aren't many japanese buildings from that time period or before still standing.

Hijemi castle was completed a few years earlier. This is just a local church, its nothing special with it.

*Himeji

well thats what happens when shit is made of wood

se asia is filled with ancient buildings here and there. doesnt mean they are any special lol

Sure, just don't tell me that there is no culture. To many people refer to american culture as "western culture". And american culture really is soulless because it doesn't have any roots besides "muh herritage"

>implying asian women aren't slutty

lmao

kek
born from a fetish

All IR children are born from fetishes

I went to American college once senpai

What I saw was girls walking around campus with their ass cheeks hanging out. Girls talking about dicks. Girls not taking care about their appearance. Girls hooking up with guys weekly at parties getting drunk. Girls "grinding" men at parties. Girls lesbian kissing and starting to finger eachother at parties. Some girls I knew kissed 10 guys at a party and fucked a bunch because she broke up.

If you think that shit happens in Asia youre delusional

Coming from a Latino the irony is unbearable

Women in asia lie to their partners, tell them they are virgins when they are not.
Partly they are more prudish, but its also a facade. Don't fall for the lies man.

>peruANO
hmmm

They do act deceptively innocent but they definitely are not western tier in promiscuity

Western women actively seek dick

The main problem with Asian women is that they are self centered pricks

They only fuck chafs though.
I've never once been activley sought after.

Im a fairly normal guy and successfull by classical standards since i have a college degree and a fat paycheck. That doesn't really translate to success in the dating department. Swedish women are terribly spoiled.

The only ones i can get hold of are basically neets or have low paying typical female jobs, and they are all fat and not very attractive.

Only hapa girls are acceptable