Hello /b,i was wondering something

Hello /b,i was wondering something,
How much money do you pay for dental fixing,tooth filing etc,or more precisely,i was wondering
>how much would it cost to have 8 crown and >8 fillings along with 2 tooth fixing,(half of the >teeth was missing and he fixed it with some >white stuff,looks like new)
,I am wondering because i didn't pay anything,somehow i can still go to my highschool dentist,and don't need to pay for anything because i was a student there.

Other urls found in this thread:

das.nh.gov/hr/documents/benefits/NE_Delta_Dental_Benefits_Outline.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is a high school dentist? Like your dentist when you were in high school?

Are you on your parent's insurance or do you have dental insurance through your employer? The common dental insurance covers half.

You may be looking at about 100 per filling or something like that. With insurance covering half. Good insurance may cover the whole thing, but if you genuinely have no idea what this shit costs, I'm sure you don't have *good* insurance and likely not any insurance.

I suspect it's free in most modern nations. Not the US though.

Yup it's a dentist i went to when i was in HS,
somehow that high school can cover up students that went to it as long as they are still in college

Also,they don't charge anything,which is somewhat weird,but they get the job done really good,and as i stated prev. they fixed quite the amount of teeth.i have insurance but it is not needed

just got a crown last week. had to pay about 800 bucks for the root canal and the crown total. Insurance covered half so total was 1600.

holy fuck

almost sounds like students are working on your teeth. Sometimes it can be free or a cheaper alternative if you dont have insurance

Doctor from India,hard to pronounce last name,but that's the system,also,I'm from Serbia if that means anything

>,I am wondering because i didn't pay anything,somehow i can still go to my highschool dentist,and don't need to pay for anything because i was a student there.

Lucky fag boy. I need a too filled, because the filling I got, like, 10 fucking years ago recently fell out. This time I will get a filling and cap – what I should of got.

Crowns run, no shit, 1000-1500 a piece, for all related costs. Fillings around 200. As for the other 2, price those like crowns from the sounds of it.

So, $9600-13,600. No joke. If you can get it freebied, DO IT. Dental work is crazy expensive, and even "great" insurance barely helps on major work.

If any of those are in constant pain, there may be a root canal needed, which is 1200-2000. They may do a crown, and later decide on a root canal, so you get double whacked. Most root canals WILL require a crown anyway.

getting a perm crown put on tuesday. i payed about 1000 for the root canal, and i'll have to pay another 325 when i get the permanent crown.

so in total i paid around 1400 for a root canal and a crown. one. fucking. tooth.

Man, it's great to live in eastern europe, shit like getting a root canal + filling costs $100 per tooth on average.

boo hoo bitch. mcdonald's is hiring.

No it's not, you fucking slav cuck.

I feel ya man. i have another crown that i need to do from a root canal i had about 5 years ago. at least insurance covers some of the cost

Also, here's an example of what's commonly considered to be very good coverage. Note that the insurance company will only pay up to $2000/yr, max, and then they stop covering any portion of the bills. That's very common. das.nh.gov/hr/documents/benefits/NE_Delta_Dental_Benefits_Outline.pdf

fucking hell,i don't know even my mom pays like this,but i have 2 more teeth to fix,and i think that will be it,so fixed 8 teeth,and 2 1's,all together 0$

save up and go to thailand for a dental holiday. get teeth fixed during the day/fuck whores at night

>I'm from Serbia if that means anything
Are you IN Serbia, or the US? I'm just assuming US here .

better off going to the boarder of mexico. you get retired american dentist that work down there.

but your paycheck is about 1/10 of a westerner's

I didn't after my teeth, they al rotted below the gum line. Cost me £17,000 to fill my mouth with permanent fake teeth,

In Serbia

Hey, edgelord? That's WITH insurance.

Welcome to adulthood. Now go brush your fucking teeth.

stop fucking around and get all your shit done. lucky you are not in the US with no insureance

quick question, how does the perm crown go? do they numb you up again or is it just an easy pop-off-pop-on and go?

they give you a temp crown while they make the perm one. when you come back they dont numb you and just pop it on with a permanent sealer

I had a shitload of work done in bucharest, 4 perm crowns and a 4 tooth bridge across my molars + clean and visit from the surgeon as well as a set of custom trays for whitening all for about $3k with flights it was $5k tops, abit less than the $16k+ they would charge here

Don't know about Amerifags but just a few days ago I needed a dentist to fill papers for me and when I went to her without an appointment she wrote all the info I needed and fixed my tooth

lol i wore down a crown in a month just by teeth grinding in my sleep

the root canal + crown was $2000 something

i just ignored it for like 10 years, the pain i mean, until my mouth became noticeably infected, my cheek was inflamed like i got punched in the mouth

just get that shit fixed now, if you dont the pulp when die and you'll need a root canal, that shit was cost a lot more

If the temp crown came loose, tho, then they WILL need to numb you up and clean the site back out. My new dentist is an Ex-Army fuckhead (had my share of bad dentistry in the Navy, don't need any more of that crap; my old dentist just retired), and he put the new crown on over an uncleaned site after the temp came loose. Guess what? 2 weeks later, I was out $1000 out of pocket for a root canal, b/c my insurance was depleted for the year.

> tfw didn't pay anything for my dentist feels good to be """europoor"""

Theres a acid etch thats done before bonding, if you had a root canal a week after he was either lazy or optimistic

Also in US youre considered a dependent on insurance until 26 if a full time student. Enjoy your medicaid op

Small fillings start at 150, big ones ccan be over 400

i lost 2 tooth i wonder if it's cheaper if i make them with a 3d print with some special plastics
Is it possible i mean is this enough ??

The dentist just had some white stuff,i guess its like cement on broken structure,kinda,so he just put that on my broken tooth and smoothed it

okay cause i lost the whole tooth for me you got lucky

Crowns are about $1000 each. Fillings can be as cheap as $50 for small top surface cavities up to $150 if they are deep and between teeth.

Typical dental insurance will cover 100% of basic stuff like cleaning and fillings. Big jobs like crowns and root canals are typically 50%.

Source: my friend is a Dentist and my wife's sister is a dental therapist and dental office manager.