G'morning b n happy monday

g'morning b n happy monday.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JESUS loves me

dubs of religion

if i'm dead, no one will feed my cat

So last night I got drunk and shot the windshield out of my girlfriend's car then busted out the driver side window all while she was inside.

Still not sure why I did it..

she probably deserved it.
did she cheat ?

Cause tonight I'm gonna fuck so much, like yesterday

nice.
fuck who ?

Source on the gif?

Same reason as always. I'm afraid of the pain.

We don't have easy access to firearms where I live.

And yes, happy Monday user. :)

cant kill whats already dead

I had amazing sex with my gf yesterday. She likes it when I'm rough and leave her pussy sore. Not sure how I got so lucky.

Nah. She's a genuine good girl. Hell she

We were arguing about something and I lost my shit.

Because before I die, I want the source on that gif

Cheer up guys. I know that there are days where no words can help you, and you automatically reject any kind of advice, but when you're thinking about ending it, your mind is really closed/narrow, you're only seeing that thing that's making you feel that way, but try to wait until you see the bigger picture again..

It's not wise to take yourself too seriously. You have to focus on your on life, and how you can live a happy one.

hope you become alive again, user.
sounds great, congrats on the gf.

Because I haven't seen a huge black dick in all those white asses

better ?

Because I'm going through some heavy shit atm, and I'm not a huge faggot. Don't be a fag and kill yourself. Be a man and have a stiff upper lip.

I really want to listen to PINK SEASON before I go.

i agree with you. tough it out.

Thank you user.

Somewhat

nice trips.

thanks

anyone got sauce?

Sauce?!

nah, nobody got sauce.

Because I'm blessed beyond what I deserve, and have more than most. So I'll use my days helping people in need and try and be deserving of all that I have

My life is going pretty decently these days. Although it's my girlfriend's birthday next weekend and I haven't even gotten her a gift yet

Because I will search for that gifs sauce until my last breath!!

Your heart is true and your quest is noble go my son fulfill your destiny

Too lazy too try

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

sauce?

I'm doing pretty good these days. Went through a lot of shit back in May including a break-up and I'm feeling good about myself for the first time in a long time.

I've still got a lot of stuff to do but I'm a lot more optimistic about how thing will turn out now.

Because virgins sleep better and married people need pills to fall asleep? Reality is that wanting a woman, that magical woman is better feel than actually having a woman.

nice dubs,
what does your gf want for her bday ?
admirable goal.
seems unnecessary.

>i am faking, i am so faking
>oh my god, oh god, faking...

Why the fuck would someone kill themselves really? It makes no sense to me you gona die at some point anyways. Might as well stay alive till it happens... I mean at least with life you got options when dead your just dead.

Whats the highest education you received?

Wife is interviewing for a great critical care position in a city that we both love, and I'm about to leave the house to visit with a long time friend who's in town for the day.

well imagine having a condition where you have immense stomach pain and you cannot fix . So life becomes a torture. Well some people live in mental pain and they just want to end it.

My fiance gets back from the Ozark's and I get long awaited sexy time.

Do not see the relevance to the post to be fair...

I can understand in the case of severe terminal illness the benefits of euthanasia. But mental pain? Get to doctor an get some help mental pain is all in the head it can be relieved.

Wish her luck man hope she gets it

sauce good sir

Because I fear there might be nothing in the afterlife, or there might be Hell in the after life.

Let's discuss.

There is no afterlife. All experience ends with death. Total and utter oblivion awaits us all.

Then I guess it's better not to kill yourself right?

Still, could be Hell or oblivion.

hope your wife gets job.
have fun today user.
no sauce,
probably nothing. religion is bullshit.
agreed.

SAUCE?????

My hope is that when I die my soul well be free to roam the universe do I can explore all the wonders waiting for me out I the vastness of space and time

Oy vey!

I don't feel like it right now.

no sauce.
you can take acid and experience that right now.

You have no soul. When you die you will be gone. You will experience nothing. For you the universe ceases to exist as do you. Your memories, your identity ceases to exist it will be as if you never existed at all in the first place. There is no peace there is nothing. No experience just "zip lights out!"

People that are so messed up that they might kill themselves aren't thinking straight, and sometimes can't process/follow through with "my head is fucked better get some help".

Perhaps its a symptom of the way we bring our children up now. I mean there is real genuine horrors and suffering in the world and yet some people who won the lottery of life and were born into the first world away from said horrors end up wanting to kill themselves. So yes you may be right but i think that would stem from upbringing and attitude to life rather than suffering.

My life is pretty OK right now.

I enjoy my job and the company of my coworkers.

I have a good set of friends I hang out with often.

I am currently getting a college education.

My family loves me and I love them.

I'm not ugly.

I'm not depressed.

Sure I'm a kissless virgin, but otherwise things are pretty damn good in user-Land.

I'll send you a post card from Uranus

Lol I'm not ugly that's always a great reason to not kill yourself

He listed 6 other reasons as well, don't be such a fag.

In 2 weeks I'll visit a grill over the weekend that said to me that she's heavily underfucked and that I should extend my no fap november to that point so she can see how much milk I can give her.

Oh and as a bonus my current ex is going through some shit that I partially caused and she accuses another guy telling me what an asshole he is.

I guess killing myself won't be a topic for me 2016

I read them all fag the not ugly was funny

Propane or charcoal?

If charcoal is a metapher for black skin then propane

cool.