ITT: We discuss why Avatar the Last Airbender is the best and greatest anime

ITT: We discuss why Avatar the Last Airbender is the best and greatest anime.

Prove me WRONG

Americans can't make anime

they are called "cartoons"

same shit is what anime means. and its much better than big majority of asian crap

also, isnt story better with Legend of korra?

I agree with this, I legit play on a minecraft server dedicated to a plugin that allows players to bend. Pretty much the best shit around

We have to be technical user, it's what separates us from the animals

Korra is different, I didn't really compare it

Legend of Korea was some shit designed to be liked, honestly, when Korra Jong Un was fighting Amonerica and won, I was pretty happy tho

how does airbending in minecraft work?

I'd say the stories in Korra were more complex, though not necessarily better.

It works on the idea of being able to give players velocity, mc.flamesurvival.com m8s if you want to learn and stick around I can teach you.

What are you talking about? Anime = Cartoons

I just watched both recently and Korra was vastly inferior. First of all it's 4 different arcs, with different characters, with completely different goals everytime. Avatar was one continuous large story.

ducks are birds
>therefore all birds are ducks
nice argument m8y

But Avatar is animated by koreans
It's literally the best of both worlds, asian animation and western design and writing. No more anime schoolgirls talking about food and describing what is on the screen at every second

I can't prove you wrong, but avatar is not an anime, it's western

Korra sucked. All of the good bending and fights happened in Last Airbender.

The thing is, there's no "big enemy" anymore, there's not a great war, there's no fire nation against all nations. And the problem of having no trainers is fixed. Aang did not even start his training as being the avatar before he was frozen for 100 years, And he was 12 !. Korra received proper training up until she was 17 I think.

Korra is more about relations and the spiritual world, because they'd already explored all the bending In Avatar the last airbender.

The journey in the last airbender is cooler because they have no stability, they have to fly on appa for the entire trip, with the fire nation and zuko after them, THE ENTIRE TIME.

Korra has stability from time to time, she can sleep in a house, there's one city where she lives, bla bla bla.

Yeah, I'd love to leave a massive slug trail all over that monkey's face.

Yeah that show's great, for children. If you ever grow up OP, you'll realize that avatar is for little kids who can't handle mature story lines and real character development.

Also, it most certainly isn't "anime"

Also, kys underageb&

nice feet

triggered?