Should any more nations be let into the EU? I think it looks perfect now...

Should any more nations be let into the EU? I think it looks perfect now, we've walled in all the important nations from the Turks and Russians.

If anything we should downsize a bit, get rid of Latvia, the UK and Cyprus since they don't really serve any purpose other than to taunt Russia, America and Turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-03/piigs-era-draws-to-an-end-as-spain-ireland-aspire-for-new-badge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck is cyprus even in it
it's not european
half of it is occupied by foreign territory
israel will be EU next

ukraine, yugos, belarus, russia.

What's the point of keeping out the Russians if they're in the union?

to prevent russian annexations and instead have them in union.

What about Hrvatska ?

Americans are not allowed in this thread

not that it matters, EU serves only "democracy" aka you must bow to the democratic makers and dictatorship of capital and democracy creation.

EU should not care if a state is non democratic, only if it follows basic economic laws.

No new countries for 20 years. After that, getting Norway and Switzerland would be mint. No Ukraine, No Belarus. Balkans in 35 years, depending on their progress.

>you must bow before this system in order to be in union with europe
complete trash invented only to destroy a true union of europe.

What is the progress and purpose?

Needs time to completely plunder and loot the states in union? as well as enslave them?

That's a pretty weird map

The bigger the EU gets the bigger the markets grow.It thrives on expansion.

WHAT

Then how we have such harsh conditions to let nations join?

>we have such
>we
EU is not a democratic institution, it is ruled by capital.

Yes? Everyone says we're the capital of Europe

We should complete the job and take balkans norway and switz in

If you want European unity, then Russia should be in it. Ethnic Russians are Europeans themselves. It can also help to stop them from causing too much trouble.

>The whole world is talking about collapse in EU
>Talking about letting a new country in EU despite Brexit.
>Right wing parties in many European countries want to separate their country from the European Union or Eurozone
>Western European countries such as Spain, Italy and Portugal are on the verge of bankruptcy.
>South Korea and Japan began to exchange their Euro reserves to U.S. Dollars.
>Trump says there will be no European Union in the near future.
>Russia and Turkey are rapidly developing their militaries, industries and economies.

You're so delusional m8. Enjoy your last 5 years.

no
in fact grease should be kicked out

Turkey and Russia are absolute shitholes and will be for next 50 years minimum

I think the problem is that every country has a veto right in EU. The more countries join, the less functional the whole thing becomes
We need to switch to majority vote before adding new members

any "union of brothers" containing both Greece and Finland is doomed to fail

These people have nothing in common linguistically, culturally, in terms of temperament, they simply exist thousands of miles from each on a bit of rock called "Europe"

>Western European countries such as Spain, Italy and Portugal are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Turkey
>Population: 75Million
>GDP: 822.1 billion USD

Spain
>Population: 46.77Million
GDP: 1.393 trillion USD

How does it feel to live in a shithole with twice as many people and half of our GDP?

>Then how we have such harsh conditions to let nations join?
In order to secure normal trade and social relations obviously without chaos.Also having similar laws streamlines trade all around and makes it a lot easier.

There is also the fact that some countries are very extreme...

Letting people who think that stoning a woman for going to the market alone is bad for business.

Why do you think the EU can't let Turkey in even when they really want to let Turkey in for economic reasons ...but can't for social and political reasons?Remember the part where people were stoning women?

And we are not talking about an isolated incident by a single perpetrator.

Poland should leave EU, just like UK did.

t.Ивaн

good idea, Poland made historically good experience with beeing locked in between to foreign powers

Yeah, current lowest contributors should get out.

Republic of South Africa and Egypt

Prospecting for the future

give back slovenia and it's fine.

>Russia and Turkey are rapidly developing their militaries, industries and economies.
>and Turkey

roach superpower by 2050

>The world will be ruled by Brazil, Turkey and China

You know, the more people say it, the less likely it seems. Turkey can't even rule a sandpit for a week without forcing political enemies to commit suicide.

>He forgets the country that will be superpower by 2020

Trash the currency.
Build a EU-based military alliance.
Wall the external borders.
Halt the excessive regulation.

Poopie?

the ideal EU

>israel will be EU next
Good.

We need to build a wall. And Syria, Russia, Turkey and Morocco are gonna pay for it!

What else?

I think eating the rest of the balkans is a good idea, if conflict breaks out there it will be bad for everybody.
The serbs will always be a bit of Russiaboos, but EU should be set up in a way that doesn't let a lone state block what is necessary, coalitions of the willing and so on.
Ukraine needs to be in a deal like Turkey is, until Russia calms the fuck down.

Conflict will break whether they're in the EU or not, I'd rather not see the EU fall to the same civil war that did in yugoslavia

Whanna bet that it wont?

I can bet you 1500 euros at this moment that if all those balkan countries who are not currently in the EU join the EU per EU regulations(that means they make the necessary changes to their legal systems and other aspects of their society) there will be no civil war ...especially since there will be no boarders and everyone will have pretty much the same laws.

I've been to Serbia and they are people just like the rest of us.

This. It's like everyone has forgotten the EU was made in the first place to bring the Germans into the fold and stop them from chimping out.
A neutered russia in the EU should be in everyone's interest.

But we don't want to join the EU.

Even according to the "government" run polls, at best only 48% of people would join it.

It's not enough.

And the support has been steadily dropping never rising.

I mean in 2003, only 4 years after being at war with most of EU, it was 60%...

let me be into the EU

>Israel
Look, mate, EU will never accept a middle eastern theocracy. Besides, Israel fiercely hates EU, why would they want to join?

Fuck the EU bring the Russians in

I really think you should let balts out of Union *wink*

>Triggered
why does nobody fucking like us

>Western European countries such as Spain [...] on the verge of bankruptcy.

How long will this meme last?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-03/piigs-era-draws-to-an-end-as-spain-ireland-aspire-for-new-badge

>“I would make a very quick separation between what I call good peripheries and bad peripheries,” said Mark Dowding, a partner and co-head of investment-grade debt at BlueBay Asset Management LLP in London. “Good peripheries are the countries that had banking-sector problems that were addressed, you’ve seen reform and you’ve seen a return to growth. It’s true in Ireland and Spain.”

Post 1995 enlargement was a mistake.

>excessive regulation
such as?

France should become a sovereign nations.
What our degenerates neighbors want shouldn't matter.

Romania was a mistake, Bulgaria is ok though.