Active shooter on ohio state university campus.. 9 injured, gun free zones work rite guyz!

Active shooter on ohio state university campus.. 9 injured, gun free zones work rite guyz!

is it an actual gun free zone?

Not a shooter they used a car

only confirmations:

8 injured stable
1 injured critical
1 suspect killed

local news crews are confused as reporters on ground are getting conflicting crap from folks in newsroom.

suspects with knives and guns

It's a school campus

Idk what that means
been to 2 US colleges, never heard of this

Wait a second if it's a gun free zone how did he bring a gun there? Get your facts straight op. If it was a gun free zone this type of thing would never happen

Not all school campuses are gun free, you fucking nitwit. Texas State I believe was just having a rally a few months ago where everyone taped dildos to their backpacks in protest of the campus' open carry laws.

Jesus you FAGS cannot wait two seconds before jumping on your narrative

>genuine libtard logic.

Bet your ass the media is already running narratives

They do work until some fag from an area which hands them out like candy walks in.

You don't need guns to make yourself safe, you need no guns anywhere.

It's sad that America is in such a state that they need lethal weapons at all times just in case someone decides to shoot the place up.

Even then they still don't even help. people still die.

that's some masterbait you got there boy

Seveeal people shot aswell.

>you need no guns anywhere.
How's that going in countries which ban ownership?

ya, campus is a gun free zone for ohio state

How many people have been shot on campus?
Were they protesting a problem or do they just not like protection?
Maybe I should protest condoms at my campus by doing the same thing.

Was it Jim Harbaugh? Please let it be Jim Harbaugh...

Like the UK? Pretty damn well actually

that would bring me many keks... wouldn't surprise me after his whiny rant after that game

As opposed to all you "See why guns need to be banned?!?!" faggots?

Heh, ownership isn't banned in the UK

Have the bobbies been around yet for the daily seizure of plastic cutlery and toothpicks?

>because taking guns from law abiding citizens will protect us from criminals with illegal guns... makes sense

I feel like you're trying to provoke me by pointing out the stupidity in the protest, lets go on record and point out the fact that I never said it was a good idea, just proved you wrong.

Guns free zones work to let shooters know where they'll meet the least resistance!

You never had any to begin with faggot. You also dont boarder with a spic country that has a cartel that brings guns across your boarder in startling numbers.

I got your sarcasm user.

But how is the guy active, if 1 suspect killed? Is there more than one

I NEED ANWSERS

ive heard there was no active shooter now.. just that like 3 people in a car ran over a bunch of students, but i'm not entirely sure yet

Chek'd it's two guys, one article said they were black kids, but i had no way of checking it. Every media outlet has a slightly different story.

is that sekhmet?

local news have reported there are alot of conflicting reports but they have reports that people were shot/stabbed aswell, nobody really knows for sure what happend

Theres only two ways to utter a d complete safety:
1) No one - no cops, no civilians, no military, no govt officials, no criminals - No one is armed. There are no guns, there are no blades, there are no explosives, nothing.
2) everyone or majority of populous is armed. Criminals, cops, and law abiding citizens are free to own guns.

Obviously #2 is more realistic than #1.
What libtards think is guns are a source of violence. What they dont get is, even in a world where no weapon has ever been conceived, we would just resort to using our bare hands. Humans are nothing more than smart apes.

Yeah, now I just read that it was one shooter/stabber and he's dead now, well know the truth around dinner time.

>1) No one - no cops, no civilians, no military, no govt officials, no criminals - No one is armed. There are no guns, there are no blades, there are no explosives, nothing.
No way of ever enforcing this, they're not hard to make

Ite probably BLM fucking niggers

Lolilololololol guns

Exactly the point. But liberals dont really like the think of where things come from or how they come to be. They just see it in the stores and get offended, as far as they know guns are materialized from pure microagressions.

>just proved you wrong.
My assumption was the protest was stupid, I however know nothing about the college and was asking if the protest was provoked by anything other than ignorance. For all I knew there could have been an issue with people getting harmed by guns, from your response I guess that is not the case.

Must be MI State fan who's pissed off about the game.

hey did anyone see that thread yesterday with that kid with blonde hair, aviators, a handgun and an ak posing on a truck bed? He said something like "tommorow at [?]campus there WILL be a shootout".

That kid must be shitting his pants right now because I think he said OSU or FSU.

Any state funded campus, aka any campus were students receive government funding/loans/grants, is gun fun. That's fed law not state

>Boarder

Redneck idiot detected.
Comment disregarded.

Way lower crime rate and no mass shootings.

like paris?... riiiiight

Now compare how many people were shot there by terrorists in a one-time event vs how many US citizens get shot yearly.

Hur dur I'm sure a gud guy with a gun would of changed it

>Engravings....offer no tactical advantage.

they offer tacticool advantage and thats good enough

Fuckin pussy

>I can't actually argue against his point so I'll attack his spelling instead, that'll show em!
>Checkmate, Cletus!

No, silly, you're supposed to pedal FORWARD

>you never had any to begin with
The UK had a guns in the 1800 - 1940's

nice feet

Did you capture it?

You can't be that stupid

nice feet

The UK is a gun free zone. Works here.

Texas is the first and only state to legalize carry on campus you dumb fuck

god damn you got all you're shit wrong

he was right tho

US isn't as bad as you've been trained to think you dumb faggot

you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?