What has Islam done for the world?

What has Islam done for the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-hell-of-the-apostates-baghdad-iraq-shia-shiite-muslims-genocide-executions-full-uncensored-mp4-video-download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam itself? Nothing. Middle Eastern people have done a lot to advance science and what not. Could've done a lot more without Islam favoring bloodshed to advancement.

United us together to fight a common enemy - the cancer that is Islam.

>What has Islam done for the world?

Astronomy, algebra, mathematics, et cetera during the Christian Dark Ages.

flatcaps

Pretty much this. Arabs would probably be master race and on top of the world instead of white men if Islam hadn't held them back.

Thats kinda like saying Christianity invented the printing press.
Its not accurate. A person did it, Not his ideology

Way back in the day, when Europe was in the middle of the fucked ages, Arabia was in a golden age, preserved the contents of the burnt Library of Alexandria, and made massive contributions to science and mathematics

The Ottoman Empire was their rome, and this is the middle east's dark age.

Killed a bunch of sandniggers, and a couple of kikes.

optics
mathematics
geometry

I think religion is what held everyone back, it's just that Christianity held the whites back less

Yeah and less recently. We had our dark age earlier.

islam has kept the military industrial complex gainfully employed for the last 15 years, that's for damn sure

Proven that they need to be exterminated, along with their sad ripoff of another religion.

>sad ripoff of another religion
To be fair so is Christianity

could you elaborate on that?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

empower browns to think they are the chosen ones
this world is too god damn brown

Not true at all. The scientific method and modern mathematics are entirely a product of European thought. You guys did come up with some results on elementary algebra and preserved and slightly expanded on Greek geometry, but you get way too much credit doe your contributions to intellectual endeavors.

>Bhaskara
>reducing jew power

Kek

true words here...

Optics - English, German and French

Mathematics - some results of elementary algebra sure, but the rest definitely is the product of European ingenuity, be it Greek, German, French, ...

Geometry- Definitely Greeks first, then northern Europeans

Algebra

>not allowed to show face
>allow to show ass

More of this please!!!

they invented arabic numerals?

They given us allah and the no 1 religion in world.

If you hate muslims so damn much, then go out and burn down a mosque or sth instead of being an annoying little faggot

Well what has Christianity contributed to society?

>You guys
Hey I'm white.

>Geometry
>Greeks
kek

You've been busy today.

>arab
>master race

please kill yourself and everyone you´re related to

gave us the protestant work ethics which paved the way to capitalism and made the west what it is today

Rate my clock

Nah m8 not gonna do that.

what have you done for the world?

no

Be pimp.

I actually wasn't giving them enough credit tbh. Sure Euclidean geometry is to a large extent antiquated, bit the Greeks did so much more. They were the first to employ rigorous proofs in their mathematics, a definite characteristic of the modern discipline. No other ancient people, be it Indian, Chinese, Arab, Babylonian, none of them had this. Their mathematics was more methodical; simply a sequence of steps to get a solution.

muslim ex gf. will post nudes if you guys want em.

Kebap maybe, and chawarma for sure.

In the name Allah. yes

>if
obviously, you dumbass. post-tits

Do it.

they've managed to keep their women in check for so long. in some ways i envy them. they can actually kill an LGBT activist or some tumblr hamlord where they come from with little or no repercussion.

i have more. will keep posting.

I'm looking for peace but Sup Forums is taking my soul off from peace. Sorry, here I was... Gustave

Kill jews
kill faggots

What's that meme?

Show us

Sorry for I went up to my enemies (ylyl) and said I love you. I shall have been more careful, and now I'm sorry I shall find my Love back to me.

Maths and kebabs

arabs loved burning shit and killing dogs

nice feet

One shall not want peace through wars, but one shall do wars because he is in peace :
If you are in peace and love you are right to tell your name
If not, you should be more wise then say love then move.
Because only love should live on earth....

>>Astronomy
That was pre Islam
>>Algebra
That was imported from India
>>Mathematics
See algebra
>>et cetera
for example?

Shall never go for war but for peace and respect at the end of the wars...
I hope everybody will say love, but not for the right to go to war...
I hope no one is going to life for a war
I hope love will bring back love
I know sometimes it's hard, but see the best for everybody to be happy...

If that makes you feel smarter.

I'm literally a white Anglo.

Would you consider the rise of Islam to be a turning point for the better or for the worse, if at all?

heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-hell-of-the-apostates-baghdad-iraq-shia-shiite-muslims-genocide-executions-full-uncensored-mp4-video-download/

islam in a nutty shekel :convert or die, if you are converted you stay or die, you must kill those that do not convert or have left islam.

protip: prove me wrong

p.s. you know how many people wanna leave islam but can not cause thier 'community' will honor kill them

I mean that beauty of humanity is love and happiness...

Emptiness for love not to be used...

Provided spiritual support to billions of people. And spiritual support is the only thing a religion can and needs to give to have a need.

More

nothing apart from indoctrinate middle eastern nations into hating beautiful women and fucking with the sex instinct.

middle eastern countries under islam have done lots but none of it because of islam.

islam hasn't done anything, however that is not the reason it is bad to western people.

nothing at all.
rekd science.
rekd nice places.
rekd nice buildings.
rekd everything good in the world.

to become borg.
no fun in life.
live for your god.
no art.
just collecting things and never talk about that knowledge.
lock up everything.
no sex.
no joy.
nothing.

9/11