Roast my friend

Roast my friend

she smells like poop

That's an albino boy.

But I'm not a cannibal

Can i fuck it?

Tell her that I live her and want to marry her. No really lookin' for an answer here OP

Your insecurities are showing. Your hair makes you feel like you're special; you're not. No one likes someone who is attention seeking. Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that your pathetic existence can be summed up in just a couple words: wasteful, boring, abuse, unloving, and stressful.

She said "Uh"

You're not wrong.

Rost my whore sister her kik is tasha___17

is she a bowling ball, cause she sure as hell looks like she gets fingered and tossed in the gutter every damn night

Joanna?

She's dirty. Tell her to clean her toes and brush her teeth.

Who is this cute lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

#nochin

+1

Well she is a lesbian

She ain't no lesbian. She just can't take dick after daddy raped her. The lesbian thing is just to seem cool.

Pentagram is fucking upside down!

Post a better picture where she isn't covering her face. What's under there? Fucked up teeth? Jew nose? Acne?

I think you're fucked user. But I'm not really sure.

Sure, I would spit roast your friend.

idubbbz already did m8

kek

I donĀ“t have to, society will reject her soon enough as her lookd fade and all that is left of her is her marxsist beliefes, dyed hair and tattoos on crinklly skinn and streched pussy lips

just for attention

probablly all of it

if there is no heaven she'll just die and stop to existing and all she did will be irrelevant, if there is then she won't go there for being a faggot

Looks like a trap version of leafy

Or his sister

>emo

Here you guys go

Hes not bad, very feminine

6/10 if trap

Typical "satanic" California teen cum dumpster if you ask me.

So it was a Jew nose.

Well it's not a no! Hot dahm!

Joking aside, she looks fairly normal.

Your sister is cute user, send us some pics.

Give me her number. I'll really roast her