So I moved to my own apartment a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own apartment a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.

Move back with your mommy son. You're not cut out for life.

This exact shit again. Fuck off faggot.

What the fuck ? And I thought I got anxiety when I feel bad when I buy pac of condoms...rofl

WTF? whats going to happen when you have to buy condoms? besides everyone shits! if someone laughs just look at them and say like you dont shit? fuck off

Next time you buy it, say 'I got internet access now so I need new ones, haha'

Exactly, they are Pajeet or....what the shit...

Go to Costco just buy the big pack you'll be set for a year.

Just wipe your ass in towel....

do what I do, steal them from work or a public bathroom

wash you ass with water at a bidet like a civilized person

I thought i was shy. Wait til you buy your gfs rag cause shes out and bleeding all over her panties

You have to disguise your purchase so the TP goes more or less unnoticed.

Get some large women's panties, a case of redi-whip, some KY Jelly, some Nerf darts, a bag of disposable bic razors, some peanut butter, a loaf of bread, a dozen goldfish, some tartar sauce, a bouquet of flowers, and a "to my wife on our 75th Anniversary" card. Then throw one of the single 99 cent rolls of TP in your cart.

It'll go through the checkout inconspicuously and you can wipe your ass in relative comfort again.

Kidnap and chain up some dumb broad. Have her lick you clean, or use her hair. She also doubles as a cum rag.

Buy xxs condoms, sorted!

firstly just go to a store and buy a big ass thing of toilet paper, around 20$ us! and wonder why they laugh!

I understand your pain. Best way to handle it is treat it like a joke. When you buy the toliet paper buy eggs too. They will all just think you're going to wreak havoc instead of pooping

Use your hands like normal people do.

wow a blast from the past, havent seen this one in fucking ages man

Stones you mean, like sandniggers do

I usually pay a kid standing out front of the store to buy me a 24 roll pack.

Disguise as a mummy, everyone will just assume you need new clothes.

Dafuq you're on about?

I had that

I'm buying condoms no problem.. TP on the other hard.. had problems with that