>link related
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ln-qyvX_I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w75IVld3QI
youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNPcUMffU
youtube.com/watch?v=1uHLQHjtPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ln-qyvX_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its even more terrifying when the disk is unreadable and it turns red.

women get paid less than men

I thought it was scary if I was playing alone t night. Other than that I loved it.

>The friendzone is a myth, stop being a pussy

dont know about the ps2 but the original xbox was a little unsettling
youtube.com/watch?v=6w75IVld3QI

I am more tolerable of people who are sexually attracted to furries on the down low than people who are in the active community

Not as terrifying as this what they did for the PS3:
youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNPcUMffU

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=1uHLQHjtPLE

Also nice bait cuck boi

>this
Its cool that you get off to stuff, I don't care, but don't flaunt it in my face and act like I'm the weird one for not liking it.

user you've made my day

there should be licenses to have children in the US

Scariest thing ever, Xbox 360 never made a noise or did that.

same. Shits fucking loud

its unnecessarily loud and unexpected, greeting you with a loud synthesized piano crash. It doesn't help that your already black screen just has a desolate nebulas void of blue and floating cubes appear out of nowhere. To top it all off, they make it feel like your falling through the void by twisting the screen and plunging you right into the fucking middle of it.

before this thread I never knew that PS2 had an RSOD.

This site has reawakened my childhood fears and made them even scarier

Its a bit of a read, but this screencap is something I can fully agree with when it comes to the fetish and making a community about it

Its what happened when your Memory Card was corrupted or your disk is fucked, a younger version of me used to fucking get terrified

That's my fucking jam though!

Nostalgia!

Well I never treated my cards or my disks like shit.
I remember my friends tried to convince me that if you rub a disk with toothpaste it will fix the cracks.
Im sure anyone who tried that dumb shit was greeted with that well deserved screen.

>put dreamcast disc in PS2

>THIS CD-ROM IS INTENDED FOR USE IN A DREAMCAST SYSTEM ONLY. PLEASE STOP THIS AUDIO IMMEDIATELY. ATTEMPTING TO PLAY GAME DATA ON A NON DREAMCAST SYSTEM CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR AUDIO SYSTEM

shit fuck fuck fuck fuck oh shit fuck

Arent the blocks showing memory storage or some shit ? I thought the american saturn startup was creepier..

>youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ln-qyvX_I
Yes! That was so fucking creepy!!!

Are you like, a horror author? Cause fuck reading this put a chill across my spine.

I dont believe in race mixing but I am white and I want to fuck an asian

That acctually worked, it fills the scratches in, it is only temp fix that works for a couple extra weeks