Advice on meeting girls on holiday?

>Advice on meeting girls on holiday?

I'll be heading to Singapore this week and will be staying past Christmas. My question is how do you make a connection with a slut abroad?
If any of you have advice for Singapore specifically that would be godlike too.

Jackie nudes in exchange

sg fag here
>be white
>don't not be white

Can confirm not white
How fucked am I Sempai? Even if I'm attractive

just say you're from ANYWHERE but the country itself. bitches here love foreign guys

I'm from Singapore, and you'll get stared and treated like a goddess because you're an "ang moh". Also the prices you get for buying things there will be generally charged higher so don't shop alot. Food is fucking awesome eat some Bak kut Teh

I mean, that's not a problem, I'm British and I have the Kensington accent. But i'm most definately not white lul.

May get roasted but this is a picture I took in the last 10 minutes

I'm not a girl brah
Wouldn't be making a thread if I had titties to manipulate guys

Hookers and prostitutes, lots of hookers and prostitutes

I'm a broke ass nigga dude
Otherwise I'm not above monetary loss for some wet walls

Sauce?

No more jackie. Posting random hoes

I literally said it's Jackie's nudes in post idk her social security if this what you're asking

Who the fuck is Jackie

You could pretty much say your are a Sandnigger and everybody would believe you.

Also, had you tried bars? Most one niters frequent there, but rubber up all the time.

Also, who is this Jackie slut?

That's cruel brah, I don't think I look like a sand nigger despite being brown, unless they're into attractive sand niggers??
I'm not in SG yet, but isn't the alcohol hella expensive?

Thanks for the advice so far, Jackie's a twitch streamer, her nudes got posted on Sup Forums not to far back. She's half jap half white and quite the looker for the typical cam whore on twitch.

See above

Full on face too.

Do you know what her username on twitch is?

dat SWC jacket

It is not Kaceytron
Nah but I don't know

Damn that sucks, I think I saw the thread a while back. Think it was some cuck guy posting his ex right? Apparently she had him pussywhipped and he was acted like a beta and shit. How many pics you got saved of her? She's pretty fucking sexy.

Yeah Yeah that's the real one.
She's been posted by other guys but the real one was the cuck ex she had him super pussywhipped without him actually ever getting the pussy. So hot.
And yeah ill post some more.

ffs this used to be an advice thread

Lol oops.

She likes bbc confirmed???

Didn't even know she was a black cock whore. Though obvs questionable image. I doubt it's authentic

Got it on Sup Forums so not sure this is legit too !

Interesting though. Whoever posted it either knew she was into black cocks or wanted people to think she loved nigga dick.
Either way it's kinda hot to know she's a complete whore and had probably had mobster dicks invade her cunt.

I think he told a story about her and a black guy from her stream and how she would be a cunt to him just to get her to tell her off and her bf thought it turned her on. That's how that started.

I have that greentext if you guys want me to post it??

Also is this a jackie thread now