What's the best way to do cocaine while clubbing?Have done MDMA in clubs plenty but never coke...

What's the best way to do cocaine while clubbing?Have done MDMA in clubs plenty but never coke. Can't really be bothered to wait for ages for toilet stalls again and again and it seems pretty dodgy to do it on the dancefloor.

The coke is confirmed 92% stuff off the darknet so know it'll be good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
discord.gg/qvMH8uh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Thanks for the bump

try to search on deep markets for little metal dosers you can easily bind u[ to your keys or something

this, or keybumps

Yeah have seen those, my main thing was that I'm not sure that they would contain enough for an entire night. A night for me is probably 1g at minimum and those things look like they could probably hold 0.5. Or am I wrong? Also is a key easy to do without it looking dodgy in the middle of the dancefloor, especially when already high from the last dose?

Lick your finger, dip in, and shove it up you asshole.... our just run it in your gums. Or one after the other....

Yeah not sticking my finger up my ass in the middle of a club. Could gum it but that would get weak after a while I think.

here ya go OP

This. The one my friends had one, it held quite a bit, idk almost a half g maybe. If we needed to reload it we could pretty easily.

I have just seen one at the DM and the guy is saying that 2g go in.

Just wrap it in a smoking paper and eat it

Sweet will give that a go cheers guys, even if it is less than a g I guess going to the toilet once or twice in a night isn't so bad if I can actually manage to get the stuff into it.

As preparing i would propose firstly crushing and than puting into container and go to the club, you will need less time in the toilet and that's faster way to make lines, but you probably now that

you can eat it bruh

you better use amphetamine instead of cocaine cause cocaine you need to sniff every 15 minutes if you take to much you heart will stop

Yeah that was my thought, back into a baggie or something.

Coke is annoying yeah, but meth just scares me tbh, never tried it and it seems pretty dangerous

Clubs are for fags faggot

discord.gg/qvMH8uh joinnnnnn

Coke. Totally. Sucks.

tbh, I won't waste my money on coke ever again. Such a let down. Love speed while clubbing tho :p

I agree. If you want to really party take some E. Tried coke and the high is way too weak and short.

Lol kids that got shitty coke and think it sucks because they snorted a bunch of talcum powder and baking soda. Good coke is great once you fags try it you'll realize.