Japan vs Korea

1) are Japanese racially superior because of hybrid vigour? Japs = Koreans mix with aboriginals

2) do you agree the Japanese abo genes are responsible for (a) very good looking Japs (b) very ugly Japs?

Koreans all look the same, box face, whereas Japanese vary. I think the abo genes can go either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwanggaeto_Stele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portraits_of_Periodical_Offering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Sui
google.co.kr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/dec/28/japan.worlddispatch?client=ms-android-verizon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samguk_Sagi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talhae_of_Sillacame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyeo_Pung
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/日東壯遊歌
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseon_missions_to_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Japs = Koreans mix with aboriginals
that's not correct, because our Yayoi ancestries, part of which came to japan via the peninsula, vary, and the people we call as koreans today emerged after the migration period as a result of a series of southward migration of northern tribes (which japan did't accept). japanese and koreans share some ancestries, but both formed independently after that.

What's up with KOR/JAP threads popping up a lot
anyways Nihon is superior fuck gooks

Koreans were fucked by Chinese and Mongolians again and again.

It's probably just some VANKers.

Here we go

You take the cake.

>pic related

both subhuman
ugly mongoloids

Koreans also vary. You're stupid. All you have to do is look at the movies.

t. t*rk

ugly ladyboys triggered

based turkey uniting asians against a common enemy

very cute old man

help
there's a t*rk

Kek. you're just mere diaspora shits after losing the wars in Korean pennisula between 200~600AD.

The only significant thing is that you guys really extremly like sex, and incests so your population got bigger like extra double size comparing to Korea in that earthquake islands.

Can't we just make a gentlemen's agreement?

>int
>'''gentleman'''

>Kek. you're just mere diaspora shits after losing the wars in Korean pennisula between 200~600AD.

>this is what gooks really believe
Topkek, in that period, Yamato had already been formed and was casting strong influence on the peninsula as many historical records show

A stone monument built in 414 in North Korea says:
>百殘新羅舊是屬民由來朝貢而倭以耒卯年來渡海破百殘連侵新羅以為臣民
Baekje (southwest Korea) and Silla (southeast Korea) had been vassals of Goguryeo, but Japan, crossing sea, defeated them in 391, and made them subjects.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwanggaeto_Stele

Chinese Liang Dynasty's portraits of tributaries circa 6th century says:
>斯羅國 本東夷辰韓之小國也魏時曰新羅宋時曰斯羅其實一也或屬韓或屬倭國王不能自通使聘 普通二年其王名募秦始使隨百濟奉表献方物
Silla is a small nation in Jinhan of eastern barbarians. It couldn't send envoy (to Liang Dynasty), because it was subject sometimes to Korea (other regions) and sometimes to Japan. In 521, the king paid tribute for the first time along with the king of Baekje.

Chinese Sui dynasty's official dynastic record compiled circa 7th century says:
>新羅百済皆似倭為大国多珍物並敬仰之恒通使往来
Silla and Baekje respect Japan for a big nation that has a lot of unique stuff, and send envoys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Sui

zitto animale

lmao

>poo wine

Oh yeah? I think actually this is funny how many Japs believe the fabricated story that their, independent, muh unique civilazation popped up from only with the primitive, australoid Jomon and Inu people

It's pretty surprising huh? How did the hairy bush people who even don't wear shoes could defeat or conquer the Korean pennisula empires like Silla or Barkje you mentioned?
When you see the pic I post, The most left side person is the person from Japan in that time. and the Next is Silla, Goguryo and Baekje. This picture was drew in very ancient age when China called all the nations near East Asia. Can you explain in this picture why the superior master Jap does look like some kind of primitive apes? I wonder.

or even if we say that was true, the yayoi people you mentioned, where did they come from?

the origin of Mongoloid, Yayoi people was Japan from the first place?

You are just portion like 90% Korean who went to your islands in the ancient centuries I mentioned AD 200 ~ AD 600. Most of them was from Gaya, Silla, and Baekje(as the most biggest portion)

Here is the extra link explaining where your present emporer's ancestor came from
google.co.kr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/dec/28/japan.worlddispatch?client=ms-android-verizon

Forgot the pic

Any Koreans online?

Do you have plastic surgery?

Well, in South Korea, even a professor at a famous university would be punched out if his work is not anti-Japan.

LOL, that's the painting in which it says that Silla was a vassal state of Japan for a time.

Go to the Japanese side for more details. It's right there at the bottom of the wikipage for Silla. Another irony is that it was a Korean scholar who unearthed the lost commentaries attached to the paintings. You can go read it in your Korean newspaper Yonhap, August 23, 2011.

Bullshit, It is a picture of the envoys of each country drawn in China

As you can see from the picture, the Japanese are not wearing shoes, and the skin is black

The Japanese were not original East Asian races

The Japanese are mixed with ancient Koreans

The history of Japan is only 1400 years and begins after Baekje is destroyed.

There was no civilization and history in Japan in BC

When Baekje was attacked by Silla, the Japanese helped Baekche with 40,000 soldiers, but lost.

From the ancient Korean Three Kingdoms period, Japan received everything from technology, religion, and scripture etc

It is only Japanese people who say that Japanese history in this world is 2600 years

No one believes Japan's lies

>that's the painting in which it says that Silla was a vassal state of Japan for a time.
>Go to the Japanese side for more details.

What a retard weaboo shit. in wikipedia basically any person can participate to reform and adjust the contexts of the subject.

And most importantly you don't even introducing the exact fact even but just saying "hurrdurr I just read that... ahh.. just search it on the internet and find by yourself hurrdurr"

What if I say your grandpa was a jap Army who has been nuked 70 years ago? of course I don't have any clue to show you now but just search it on google then you will find something. Just search it somehow.

And No one simply say things like Ancient Korea was vessel or something in no where. In China or Taiwan or Vietnam or Singapore, No one is mentioning that but only retarded insecure Jap who always fabricate historical stories, not only about the ancient story of NorthEast Asia but even when it's about WW2 "Japan was a victim who has been nuked reeee"
It's one of the reason why you can read that 'Ancient Korea was a vessel of Japan' context in only Jap version Wikipedia.

Maybe try to read about WW2 in Jap ver. Wiki and you will see whole bunch of shit stories saying Japan dindu noffin

>No one simply say things like Ancient Korea was vessel or something in no where. In China or Taiwan or Vietnam or Singapore, No one is mentioning that but only retarded insecure Jap who always fabricate historical stories,
calm man. to be fair this isnt about fabricating something. you should refrain from mentioning ww2 each time you talk about history.

This is why gooks are called retard, because the very document you brought up ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portraits_of_Periodical_Offering ) says that Shilla was subject to Japan, lmao
>斯羅國 本東夷辰韓之小國也魏時曰新羅宋時曰斯羅其實一也或屬韓或屬倭國王不能自通使聘 普通二年其王名募秦始使隨百濟奉表献方物
>Silla is a small nation in Jinhan of eastern barbarians. It couldn't send envoy (to Liang Dynasty), because it was subject sometimes to Korea (other regions) and sometimes to Japan. In 521, the >king paid tribute for the first time along with the king of Baekje.
Those facts were mentioned in many documents in China, Korea and Japan, so it can't be fabrication. You people always fall for the retarded ancient fantasy, because most of modern gooks can't into Chinese characters and can't read ancient documents directly.

Do you even know that Korea's official historical record Samugku Sagi ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samguk_Sagi ) mentions lots of Japanese invasions and besieged Shilla cities in that period?
Furthermore, it implies even a king of Shilla ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talhae_of_Sillacame ) came from Japan.
>脱解本多婆那國所生 其國在倭國東北一千里
>He was born in a small kingdom 1000 li northeast of Wa (Japan).[1] (The name of the kingdom is Dapana-guk 다파나국 多婆那國2 "Dapana Country" according to Samguk Sagi,
>li is roughly equivalent to 400–500 meters.
>Tamba no kuni was located 460 km northeast of Wa no Nakoku(倭奴國).
多婆那(Dapana or Tabana) is considered to be a corrupted word for Tamba, which was actually located about 1000 li (400-500km) northwest of Wa no Nakoku (which was located in northern Kyushu).

Just face what even your official history record says. I think it's one of the reasons why gooks can't get a nobel prize - you are too emotional to think logically and coherently.

You said It is found in China or Korea then bring any kind of exact document or link which is saying that's a fact from Korea or China. You're updating the same link again.
no documents written by your neyutos for masturbating purpose for your nation.

or just keep on wasting time doing enormous inferior complex fabrication, desu whether you do it or not You're definitely the shortest, pathetic inferior abo hapas. You're actually worse than Chinese since you have even radiation affects now

Why do you South Korean have a confidence about Korean history?

South Korea often distort their history as they know.
Often rewrite their history.
Often have a dispute about their history.

I don't know why.

That is, cross-validation must be done

If the evidence you propose is true, it must remain in the records of Silla

However, there is no evidence that Silla was the vassal of wa

The record of ancient history without cross-validation has no meaning.

It is well known to you

It is said that Jingu Empress has conquered three kingdom(Gogryeo,baekje,silla) in nihonshoki

However, the facts are not confirmed in all the materials of the Three Kingdoms period and in any of the Chinese sources

In addition, 任那 Japan is a fantasy that was abolished in Japanese academia in 2007

The texts written in Gwanggaeto's Stele to the king's are different from the interpretation of Korean and Japanese because the letters are damaged.

The only common thing to know is that Gwanggaeto Great King destroyed the Japanese army

As you mentioned, the only fact is that some Paekche and some of the royal family of Silla were born in Japan

If Japan wants to know history, it has to stop history manipulation.

You are a descendant of ancient Koreans and a vassal state of Baekje and Silla.

When Baekje was attacked by Silla, you should know that you helped send all the military forces of 40,000 to Baekje, but lost, So baekje was destroyed.

why?? that's because Baekje is the master of Japan.

>it must remain in the records of Silla
You don't discover the origin records of three kingdom yet.

It is only Chinese conjecture lol

Gooks' inferiority complex knows no bounds, lmao
Who the fuck in East Asia should be possessed with inferiority complex to the gooks?
You people are literally the slave of East Asia, it's history is all about getting raped and subjugated by every neighboring nations, that are Han, Mongol, Manchu and Yamato, and you people are still super butthurt for that even today as everybody knows.

>why?? that's because Baekje is the master of Japan.
Again, this is why you people are called retarded and delusional. Baekje and Shilla had to send royal hostages to Japan, and it was a unilateral obligation. I've never heard of a "master" that has an obligation to send hostages to a "vassal". Why did Baekje and Shilla send their precious royal family (and tributes) to Japan? Because they were under heavy influence of Japan and had to do.
>Buyeo Pung was a Korean king from Baekje. When Baekje, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea, fell to the alliance of Silla and the ancient Chinese Tang Dynasty in 660, he was a hostage who mortgaged the alliance of Paekche with Japan.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyeo_Pung

By the way, I myself didn't say Baekje and Shilla were "vassals", it's Chinese and Korean text that say they were subject to Japan:
>屬倭 = subject to Japan
>為臣民 = made them subjects
I don't think Yamato vassalized Baekje and Shilla in the way China did in their traditional tributary system, and so I've been saying that Yamato casted strong influence on them (to the level they had to send royal hostages to Yamato). Most people consider Empress Jingu to be just a created figure to express Yamato's frequent invasions and intervention in Korea.

Also, pic related is how Yamato's warrior looked in circa 6th century.

>Keep come up with wikipedia telling it's the evidence.
Wikipedia can be reformed and deformed in any time by pathetic Shaggy hair ugly jap. If you really are sure about your claim, then bring some another link.

fabrication about history is you guys daily work so I can barely believe you.
(pic related is your post emperor's face which was shamely autistic looking so you had to fabricate it as if he was handsome)

i have no idea what's the point of comparing historical length between Korea and Japan tho

It is suprise that most Korean original records are nothing.

At that time Chinese didn't see real Japanese.

Fabrication js just simply your nation's daily life and main trait.

Your whole country is basically fucked up by radiation and your government keep trying to conceal it, sending students to fukusima and telling the foods from there are totally safe.

You people literally live in a fantasy world. depicting yourselves as blue or green eyes european with blond hair wearing some european clothes of all time. it always happens in your anime thing.

and not only anime you people just basically do that in all of the aspects in the living. including some historical subjects and Nation's disaster, your war crime and your self esteem(believing yourselves are whites) etc.

Clearly the most pathetic, inferior complex having, short af ugly looking shaggy haircut nation(you guys really live in delusion that you'd look like anime charactor when you do shaggy hair) , trying to humilitating other nations as slanty eyes nation when actually they have the most ugliest feature.
even their emporer family is literally looking shameful.

I don't have any words to say to you Japan. You really are a good specimen and definition of '찐따'

a zipperhead is a zipperhead. whether they're korean or japanese, they both make for good huntings

but then you need to show another argument. what you point out isnt about an argument to this topic.

"t...that is not real Japanese...!!...!, he.. he is not real..!!

We should be european caucasian looking just like in anime...!! anime Japanese is the real Japanese...!!..!"

If they want I can impregnate them with my tall, white-skinned and light brown hair-green eye'd sperm.

Also my family's rich.

literally you are worse than netouyo. your post is a fucking void. his sources might be kinda weak but he hasnt taken the revisionist way.

TV drama is equal to true history?
Really??

>hurr wikipedia is a lie
>durr that's weaboo's fablication
Are you literal retard? You can't negate things just because it's on wikipedia especially when I've been posting sources.
Just because you are too retarded to read Chinese characters doesn't mean Japan is fabricating, lmao

>屬倭 = subject to Japan

It's different from the hostage you think.

baekje and Japan were like brothers, and Japan was only baekje's other land

So Baekje sent the prince free and at the same time some princes were born in Japan

Because Japan was the safest place for Baekje

That's all

But What is the source of that ridiculous confidence?

Does Baekje history record reveal that Japan was the master of baekje?

Stop the stupid delusion.

Japan was not stronger than Baekje. Never once did Japan defeat Baekje, and when Baekje was in danger, Japan helped Baekje desperately.

You're just not thinking about cross-validation, and you're just lying with unconfirmed fact
Rather, Above all, all countries in the world do not teach that Baekje is a vassal state of Japan

Even Hirohito acknowledged that ancient Koreans gave technology and civilization in the encounter with President Chun Doo Hwan

And the armor that you present is quite similar to the Silla.
Do you know?
The armor is also called a barbed armor.

It is a globally known form of armor that connects several iron plates, literally, from Goguryeo to the southern part of the Korean peninsula and further to Japan, and Silla and Gaya followed the things of Goguryeo and thoroughly improved them with their wardrobe.

In Japan, this is called 挂甲

Do you understand? You can not escape the influence of ancient Korea.

Your racial and cultural background is everything from Korean, and Japan was the perfect vassal state of Three Kingdoms

Your history dates back to 1400 and begins after Baekje is destroyed

Nah it's a fact though.

You guys have really unbearable fabrication degree. Korea 9cm dick meme that was spreaded from you guys hands.
fucking jap.

Please take this into consideration.

but all you are doing is literally trash talk. you havent brought anything here other than it.

having a moral high ground and showing it to everyone else dont justify/prove any evidence and fact in all senses.

It is true that you cannot indicate the proof.

Proof like what? Japan san?

Korean hate each other, among even their friends,family and lilatives. There are no reason for us to learn Korean as Japanese look down British crazy cooking, Mr.BriSHIT :)

I don't know why most Korean presidents were killed or arrested.

Don't you know a distinction between hypothesis and proof?

Korean picture is based on nothing.
Therefore they need to depend on the reform wikipedia.

i kinda feel sorry for gooks. on one hand they hate japan to the core, on the other hand it's always gooks who desperately try to show their genetic connection to japanese race one way or another, while japanese themselves are lmao-ing.

Stop dreaming. What you are saying is a typical gook fantasy, which was created to compensate for your miserable history of being eternal subject to neighbors.

>Japan was not stronger than Baekje. Never once did Japan defeat Baekje,
lol, even Gogureyo text says Japan defeated both Baekje and Shilla
>百殘新羅舊是屬民由來朝貢而倭以耒卯年來渡海破百殘連侵新羅以為臣民
>Baekje and Silla had been vassals, but, Japan, crossing sea, defeated them in 391, and made them subjects

>this delusion that other races might want to be their race

Hell yeab jap. Definitely I want to be a proud Jap which really superior race comparing to others

kek, The records are not cross-validated, but are they all real?
Do you believe that empress Jingu had really conquered Goguryeo, Baekje and Silla?
What is different from what you believe Genghis Khan is Japanese?

They deny that the fact that it was a vassal state of Korea
They deny that the Japanese royal family came from Korea
And the best comedy is that the Japanese believe their history is 2600 years.
How can 1400 history increase to 2600 years?

So I do teach you ture history

>Science, medicine, and math

In the wake of Emperor Kinmei's dispatch of ambassadors to Baekje in 553, several Korean soothsayers, doctors, and calendrical scholars were sent to Japan. The Baekje Buddhist priest and physician Gwalleuk came to Japan in 602, and, settling in the Genkōji temple(現光寺) where he played a notable role in establishing the Sanron school, instructed several court students in the Chinese mathematics of astronomy and calendrical science, He introduced the Chinese Yuan Jia Li (元嘉暦) calendrical system (developed by He Cheng Tian (何承天) in 443 C.E.) and transmitted his skill in medicine and pharmacy to Japanese disciples, such as Hinamitachi (日並立)

According to Nakayama Shigeru, nearly all 7th century astronomers in Japan came from Baekje, and only by the following century did the percentage of immigrant astronomers fall to 40% as local astronomers mastered the science

Native Japanese astronomers were gradually trained and by the eighth century only forty percent of Japanese astronomers were Korean Furthermore, the Ishinpo,

a Japanese medical text written in 984, still contains many medical formulas of Korean origin

During this same period, Japanese farmers divided their arable land using a system of measurement devised in Korea ^^

understand?
Don't misunderstand, I like Japan very much

Because relationship between Korea and Japan is the relationship between the owner and the servant ^^

Get over it. Southern Korea was a "vassal" of Japan.
Only you Koreans think that Korea wasn't a vassal state of Japan because your stopped learning Chinese characters.
Anyone who can read Chinese characters will realize that the Chinese records (the various official dynastic histories), the Korean records (the official history Samguk Sagi), the Japanese records (the official history Nihon shoki), and archaeological records from Manchuria (the Gwanggaeto Stele) all state that southern Korea (Silla and Paekche) were 属国 aka vassal states or worse 臣民 "subjects" of Japan (Wa) for some time.

>t. Jap

>Definitely I want to be a proud Jap
hahahaha, yeah, we know that pretty much
gooks are wannabe yamato master race, despite all that butthurt, that's why even your typical plastic surgery pattern is cutting cheekbones, enlarging eyes, and cutting big jaws to emulate jomon-yamato feature xD
you want to be glorious japanese, escaping from your miserable heritage.

Stop the bullshit
Teach your ture history so proud
Here it

>Shipbuilding

Technicians sent from the Korean kingdom of Silla introduced advanced shipbuilding techniques to Japan for the first time.

An immigrant group 'the Inabe', closely associated with shipbuilding, was made up of carpenters who had come to Japan from Silla.

In the first half of the 9th century, when the private fleet of a Silla man, whose fleet of ships was centered on the island of Wando off Silla's southwestern tip, dominated the Yellow Sea and maritime trade between China and Japan, the superiority of Korean shipbuilding technology was recognized by Fujiwara no Tsunetsugu, when as ambassador to China he chartered Korean vessels as more seaworthy for his embassy to the mainland in 838

A Japanese court edict issued in 839 ordered that Kyūshū construct a 'Silla ship', which were better that coping with stormy weather

Baekje may also have contributed shipbuilding technology to Japan

>Navigation

Ancient Koreans were commercially active throughout East Asia, and their mastery of navigation allowed them to pursue trade interests as far away as the East Indies.

In 526, a Baekje Korean monk Gyeomik traveled to India via the southern sea route and mastered Sanskrit, specializing in Vinaya studies

He came back with a collection of Vinaya texts to Baekje, accompanied by the Indian monk Paedalta(Vedatta)

In the 9th century, Japanese had not mastered the skill and knowledge necessary for safe ocean navigation in their part of the world. Consequently, the Japanese monk-traveler Ennin tended to rely on the Korean sailors and traders on his travels, at the time when the men of Silla were the master of the seas achieving Korean maritime dominance in eastern Asia.

The monk Ennin’s crossing to China on Japanese vessels and the whole catastrophic maritime record of the mission contrast sharply with the speed and efficiency with which Sillan ships quickly brought him back home to Japan

t.찐따

Oh, by the way Koguryo is a part of Chinese history. The kingdom had a mostly Manchurian people living in Manchuria. I hate the PRC but they have a point on this.

t. Chink

> OP has triggered the netouyo army.

>an actual jap vs korean thread with both flags represented
i was told there would be bantz

Shouldn't Japan be cut slack for being geographically isolated?

If the situation was switched 180 degrees - Koreans were on an island, and the Japanese based on the Asian landmass, who is to say that the Japanese wouldn't have done even better?

that wouldn't really matter, as being island doesn't mean you are immune to conquest as you proved in 1066.

Kawaii desu

JAPAN #1 SHITTY KOREA #456 NORTH KOREA #2

Since you Korean VANKers seem to be here, let me teach you the real Korean diplomatic history in a nutshell.

Legendary past: Korea is ruled by Kija (a Chinese prince) and his descendants.
Then northern half of peninsula is ruled by a Chinese general (Wiman).
Southern half of peninsula has Japanese influence.

Chinese historical records state:
Koguryo in the north becomes independent of China but is still a vassal state of China.
Paekche and Silla emerge in the south as vassal states of Japan

3 kingdoms fight against each other and against China and Japan.

7th century AD: Silla becomes a vassal of Tang China to conquer Paekche. Tang-Silla armies destroy Koguryo. The price for the unification of Korean peninsula is to give up 75% of Koguryo land to Tang China and become China's vassal state. (Silla's northern border stopped at Pyongyang.)

935AD Silla is replaced by Koryo. Koryo remains a vassal state of China until conquered by Mongols in 1270AD.

After the Mongols fall, Koryo is replaced by Choson in 1392. Modern borders set up. Choson is a vassal state of Ming and Qing China until 1895.

For the first time in Korean history, there is a legally independent kingdom in Korea. But it's only for 10 years (1895-1905).

1905 Choson becomes a protectorate (vassal state) of Japan. 1910 Choson annexed as part of Japan until 1945.

After 1945, North Korea is a satellite (modern day vassal state) of either USSR or PRC. South Korea is a satellite of the US.

2017 South Korea is losing its internal struggle against leftists and North Korean agents. If this keeps going, North Korea will swallow South Korea instead of the other way around.

>as being island doesn't mean you are immune to conquest as you proved in 1066.

Top fucking kek Jap.
Here's the picture of Chosen masters touring Japan and Japs serving their Korean master when 17th centuary

> on the carridge
Chosen dynasty Korean

>Bald midgets around the carridge
Koreaboo Japs in 17th centuary

Korean with big wide hat
And
Goblin looking Jap Samurais around them

Pathetic Jap bald samurai being beaten by Korean cause he didn't wear any pant and approached to Korean

Not weighing in on either side, but let me just correct a few things.

As far as being a Chinese vassal goes, that basically meant you payed tribute to the emperor, which most states in Asia did.

Also thinking that NK could swallow anything bigger than a buttered roll is sorta funny. Besides, despite being a Chinese puppet, China doesn't want Kim to rule all of Korea. That would be bad for the region's economy.

> it's 3:40 AM in east asia
> keep shitposting to each other

There is nothing more entertaining than watching Japanese and Korean posters argue with each other in broken English

this

The vassal state situation in Korea's case meant not just that. In order to be the legally recognized king inside Korea, the king had to get the approval of the Chinese emperor.
This getting approval of the Chinese emperor before being recognized as the legal local ruler also applied to Ryukyu kingdom (although the kingdom itself was conquered by Satsuma domain), and to Vietnam (during Ming/Qing times).
Conducting tribute trade is as you said, what many other nations did in East Asia (including the Mongols, Manchus, Tibetans, Japanese during Ashikaga shogunate).

As for North Korea. Yeah, I can't believe that South Koreans might lose to North Korea but the South Korean left has been so deeply infiltrated by North Korean agents I think it's very possible.

>literally a MILLION of gooks (like 1/4 of entire population) got slaughtered by a japanese daimyo's army for lulz in the late 16th century
>gooks REALLY believe they, such subhuman weaklings, were highly regarded in 17th century japan

gook, please
korea had to send envoys to japan when a new shogun was appointed, and the shogunate took advantage of the event to make local daimyos who escorted them waste their fortunes, that's why even gooks could get such a reception.

if you really want to see what those envoys actually saw in japan, you should read what they left.
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/日東壯遊歌

日東壮遊歌 says that korean envoys were astonished to see how incredibly rich japan was. they visited osaka, kyoto, nagoya and edo, and said that even beijing, they had visited before, was no match for the luxuriousness of japanese cities. they wanted to introduce waterwheel-powered mechanisms japan utilized to korea, but failed. sweet potato was also introduced to korea for the first time in this trip.

In order to make the White customers happy, they are striving to be creative and original.

Stop liying

1. Legendary past

1) 1. In 1102 (7th year of Sukjong), the king of Koryeo found the tomb of the gija in Pyongyang and set up a gija and a shrine to perform the sacrifice. In addition, relics related to the gija such as Jeongjeon (井田) come down, but the actual archaeological findings revealed that these ruins were all made in the Goryeo / Joseon era and have nothing to do with the gija

1) 2. It is also a major issue that the Neolithic and Bronze Age cultures of the Yellow River basin and the eastern part of the Yangtze River are very different. Chinese bronze ware, Liaoning castle, and bronze ware of the Korean peninsula have different styles and composition. If the gija was the royal family of Shang dynasty and became king of Joseon, then bronze artifacts related to the Shang should appear. However, the actual archaeological excavation confirmed that the culture was greatly different between the two regions.

1) 3.First, it is difficult to prove that gija came to Korea as a king. The reporter is a person of around 1100 BCE. There is no record that the reporter went to Chosun, but only the existence of gija is mentioned in the "논어" and "죽서기년" written before the third century BC.

2. Southern half of peninsula has Japanese influence.

>任那 is a fantasy that was abolished in Japan in 2007.

3. Koguryo in the north becomes independent of China but is still a vassal state of China.
Paekche and Silla emerge in the south as vassal states of Japan
>Goguryeo destroyed the Sui dynasty
>Baekje made Japan a vassal state
>Silla unified Goguryeo and Baekje

4. 7th century AD
>Tang was attack Silla becuase Tang wanted to rule the korean peninsula.

However, Silla waged a war against the Tang Dynasty and Silla won the Tang Dynasty, So Silla kept independence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseon_missions_to_Japan

Kim, your shitposting is just waste of your time.
You can't delude anyone with such a miserable korean fantasy.

5. 935AD Silla is replaced by Koryo
>Just Fantasy
>The Song dynasty cann't exert any pressure or force on Goryeo
>Goryeo succumbed to Mongolia, But China was a Mongolian colony.

6. Koryo is replaced by Choson in 1392
>Joseon has never been subordinated to the ming
>Joseon did not follow the law of Ming and did not use the money of Ming dynasty.
>It was also impossible to intervene
>Rather, the Ming Dynasty's clothing was influenced by Hanbok
>this is called 高麗樣(漢服)

>The Qing dynasty subdued Joseon.
>But it was only at the end of the 20th century that the Qing Dynasty intervened in the joseon dynasty
>When the missionaries persecuted in Chosun, France asked the Qing to mediate, but in the Qing Dynasty said "Because Joseon is not our vassal, we can not put any pressure on diplomacy", So Qing refused the French request for arbitration
>Joseon also did not follow the Qing culture and laws and followed the independent cultures and laws of Joseon
>At that time, the Chinese were colonies of the Manchus, Chinese slogan was (反淸復明,反,滅滿興漢)

7. For the first time in Korean history, there is a legally independent kingdom in Korea. But it's only for 10 years (1895-1905)
>Just Fantasy

8. 1905 Choson becomes a protectorate (vassal state) of Japan. 1910 Choson annexed as part of Japan until 1945
>It was a compulsory illegal occupation

거의 다 이겼는데 뜬금 조선얘기로 역풍처맞네
그냥 가만있지
쪽바리새끼들 삼국시대건 반박 못하고 입다물고 있었는데
조선통신사 얘기는 꺼내지마라

What I don't understand is why Koreans make a story which is easily revealed to be a lie.

I've seen many times him posting those pics and saying "this is samurais serving their korean master!!" but I don't know if he expects someone to believe that when everyone knows there is not such a relationship between Japan and Korea in history.

First of all, the Limjin year war was started by your nation's coarse backstabbing.

as you did the same to USA attacking the Pearl Harbor.

There's really nothing to be proud of it. fucking coarse liar Jap. lying and back stabbing was always you goblin people's regular strategy.

And in final we defeated you anyway :) You fucking backstabbing everytime and you lose as always.

The reason why you happen to be born in that horrible earthquake island which is covered with radiation is that your ancestors did those kind of coarse backstabbing shit basically all the time.

And think about it, Any envoys in the world, can really be greeted like that fancy way? even it was for serving your bald midget shogun?

Come on.

Stop fucking lying you ugly Jap shit. I really can't stand how fucking Japs try to lie and fabricate the stories of all times
Even Jewish people would be less coarse than you on this earth

>American people gathering Donation for Japan for helping about Great Kanto Earthquake(1923)