ITT: We admit cringy/autistic shit we've done as music fans

ITT: We admit cringy/autistic shit we've done as music fans
I'll start
>Pleb/normie girl makes Facebook post about band t-shirts
>I say something along the lines of "too bad all the bands I listen to are obscure and hard to find merch for"
>She asks what bands I listen to
>I spend a good 30-40 minutes listing all of the bands I like
>She says something like "lol I haven't heard of any of those"

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I was an underage newfag at the time who had been on Sup Forums for like a week and a half

I make fun of people who like music I don't, it's not straight up insults but the mocking is there, I've ruined people days.

>30-40 minutes

lmao I just post songs I like and barely anyone likes them since nobody knows the bands, whatever it is what it is, i guess were just hipsters mang

I was also trying to arrange them in a particular order as to not look cringy. And for some reason I didn't stop to think that the notion itself was what was cringy af

thats all i used to do when i used social media was post music i was listening to and memes

>Be 16
>Gf inherits pic related t-shirt from older brother
>She doesn't even listen to Joy Division
>Only thought the design was cool because she'd seen it on Tumblr
>Convince her it's too large for her so she will let me borrow it
>Wear it to school regularly feeling cool as fuck for liking music before i was born
>Gf moves abroad to study, break up with her
>Forget to give her back the t-shirt

Found it again years later after i'd stashed away because it no longer fit me.

>spent over an hour using facebook's "people who like" search to find people at my university that listen death in june, follow millions of dead posers, etc
>bookmarked the profile of one student and am wondering if I can "randomly" bump into them

my butthole clenched reading that

>quads
>death in june stalker

what did kek mean by this?

lol but don't feel too bad about it thats typical teenage behavior.

In general, trying to explain to normies/pleb why industrial music is cool af and should been listen by a larger audience ends up being max level cringe

>Eplaining the totenkopf in DIJ imagery is just here for satyrical/metaphorical purposes
>you start to make everybody uncomfortable
>plebs start to talk about how their grand parents died in Auschwitz
>mfw people watch me like a nazi scum when i'm actually just a leftist enjoying edgy dark-folk

Douglas isn't a leftist though, and it's not just satirical. You're a dumbshit who thinks that all artists are on your side, even when they're singing about putting people like you in gas chambers

what about a skull is nazi? i often heard the argument that DIJ is fascist but what indicates that? is the skull some sort of nazi symbol that i don't know?

.. For real men ?

>what about the symbol of the SS, this guy who personnaly murdered billions of people in the name of nazi ideology is nazi ?

ftfy

> try to jam with room mate
> 'do you listen to any pop music?'
> mfw

>Douglas isn't a leftist though, and it's not just satirical
i know, hence the methaphorical I had. I'm perfectly aware of what the guy is doing and I also listen with great attention and admiration to Boyd Rice's work, an artist that surely isnt on my side, but thanks for trying to sum up my life dude, really enlight me

holy shit i didnt know the skull was the symbol of the SS. im embarassed now, especially cause im from an ex-nazi country.

Well glad you learned something, but when you think about it, everything the nazis used as symbol are anterior to them, frow swastika to solar cross. So there is no need to be upset about images that means essentially ... nothing

>i often heard the argument that DIJ is fascist but what indicates that?
He collaborated and performed with other far-right related bands, and said he supports various extreme far-right movements around the world. He also has no problem with people sieg heiling during his shows, and never came out to defend himself as a non-nazi when antifa and similar groups ban his shows.
On the other hand, he's proudly openly gay and has no problem playing in Israel, so who knows.

>he's proudly openly gay and has no problem playing in Israel
This.

>On the other hand, he's proudly openly gay
Forgot to mention he also said he will only suck white and uncircumsized cocks.

seems like hes a fascist yea. i could swear i saw myke c town (if you know who that is) defend death in june in one of his videos, and he doesnt go easy on fascists. so i kinda believed there wasnt actual evidence. maybe im wrong and im mistaking them.

Did a year 8 music project on lamb of god and analysed the lyrics of my favourite song.
I still cringe thinking about how my teacher would have had to read my project which was full of bloody images and gore.

>Forgot to mention he also said he will only suck white and uncircumsized cocks.
For real ?? Source ?

Death in June is alt right

one time i was talking to a girl i liked online and she asked me what bands i liked and i just went on her profile and looked at all the music pages she had liked and said all those
she realised it too

what were you thinking

I remember listening to the same obscure bands as this one girl on lastfm to get her attention

I was about 13 at the time
I don't think we ever talked again after that
Then she came out as a lesbian a few years later

sad tale.

in all fairness it's a really great design, and i'd probably wear the shirt regularly if not for the meme

I put a lot of time into making well thought out playlists in the hopes of that one cutie will stumble upon it and start looking at me in a different light

My gf's sister likes 21 Pilots and I made a day of talking about how much I loved "the good ole days song" and other retarded shit.

>gringy
yay cringy! make big cringies for daddy XD

I've bought merch of bands I don't listen to and sometimes bands that I actually have listened to and disliked because I like the merch.

Dont be sad it ended, b happy it happened. Its funny i still wear everything my ex gave me.

>High school
>We need to make a presentation on beautiful thing
>Make presentation of Blixa Bargeld
Worst thing is that it was 3 years ago

And his last London show he did a song about Brexit and kind of poked fun at Farage/Johnson.