bitch please I have posted on Sup Forums with NAMES

Cringe

>2009 shit

>2008

I kinda miss bachelor frog

he was never a meme

The Game

truly a dead mean

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

:stopmusic:

newfriend

yeah, thats the joke

CAPTAIN FAGGOT HE'S OUR HERO HE'S GOING TO TAKE OP DOWN TO 0

get out now

not a single one of you newfags would know the correct procedure when seeing a lion

puddi desu cat goddess snacks

hi nsa

Whats the joke?

Nice source nigger, Kilroy was named James J. Kilroy. He wrote that on already counted clinches, at war ships so people wouldn't count them twice

also thought these were funny

here

I want one.

matching dubs

Troll science was my shit

It's not a meme.

NICE FEET LMAO KEK XDDDDD :)

A meme that has a nigger screaming.

My spirit animal!

We need inspiration.

Always a fave

gaotse

Fuck who was this kid again, I remember watching his videos

>all those memes i found really funny back then
>mfw im noticing how dank they are

It was a nice summer

This and the
>spill water on the floor
>let time clean it up

wew lad

Take a shit, read shampoo bottle
4am? Night is young
Fapping away, mom calls, switch to first gear
See spider crawl across floor, "godspeed little buddy!"
Remote falls under couch, "it's fucking gone man!"
Shit marks in toilet, blast it with piss

HOLY shit. 4 Elements Combo.
Nice one

Holy fuck that's old. Wasn't that like 2004?

oh shit

I was in my room reading my Japanese comic books, as usual for a guy like me. The T.V, was playing aimlessly in the background, some show I didn't even know...white noise. My stomach growled, perhaps I was hungry? It could of been. I walked into the kitchen and across the white tile floors which mother had cleaned. It was expected. But there she was, it was her...IceCreamSanwhich-Kun. She looked up at me and I said "No...not now, I can't fuck you yet, they will all know its frosty"
"SO JAMES ITS SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR US TO DO AND GO FOR FIGHT?!"
Just then my brother had busted in stark-butt-naked-sama and broken door. I took a shadow defensive stance and used a cock-doppleganger as usual, but a guy like him shattered it with his flaming ice wheel barrier technique (Translator's note: barrier means barrier). I was thrown into the darkness and tried to use powerful butt thunder to counter his strength but where could I come from?...

It needs to be brought back.

I was at the fair, for a guy like me, we do that. I had gone on the rides with my date, Jammie. She was pretty, I suppose. Long blond hair, deep green eyes, giant breasts. They gave me a boner, naturally. We went to get corndogs, because they looked like penises. But the guy had said they were out. Then I saw him, that baka, funnel cake. He was being delicious and sitting there. Jammie asked if she could partake, but why with that baka? Then all the sudden the walls caved in and

"HAHAHA JAMES EL FUEGO GATO, PUTO! NOW GO FOREVER"

Stark-naked-bro-brother-sama was revived, he was powerful again, I knew. I came at him with 700 blade storm technique, he blocked it with his balls, a guy like him. He head butt my chest into a crippled fag, and they blew up. I used shadow fade and got behind him but he shit out cunt fire and I was burned. Jammie was dead, but I had to carry on, the power was inside and I knew this orange.
forever

Ppl still use this on the war front. There a shitter in Afghanistan that has this on it because i put it there

I was on the toilet, a guy like me, we poop, you know? I was eating cookies on the toilet, mom-sama made them and I enjoy them. Chocolate chip. I was reading my Japanese comic book as well, the faucet was running. I can't poop any other way. I was bored, life had become...so not fun. I'm the best student in the city, I had sex with jammie until she died, and now i had cookies. Wait? These cookies...could they be...kawaii? I looked down, and they were infact very kawaii uguu

"HAHAHAHA COME NOW LETS MAKE THIS SIR FINAL BOTTLE"

Naked-bro-kun-sensei, him! I jumped my pants off and used an apple shield, he ate it, baka-4. I jumped and did a spinning slicer punch which was my fatality buster, naturally, you knew this already. He was good (Translator's Note: What the fuck is happening?) he dodged it and countered with after image penises that fucked me. I couldn't save kawaii cookies, they were burning, Sup Forums, can I win it?

gtfo oldfag

Chocolate chips were kawaii, of course. I was in class now. My school is the buttsexfucker private academy, BSFPA for short. Its prestigious, I guess. I am the captain of the taco team and tennis something. Its ok. I'm going to end up going to Stanford, I know this already they love me. Then came the girls, they were being kind of sluts, naturally. They sat in front of me and said there was going to be a substitute today. I prepared notes for dinosaur butthole video we always watch. They came in and it was him. Oatmeal-Kun. He was the best, I was about to raise hand but then

"ZEHOHOHOHO A GUISE GO FOR HIM? OH COME NOW THOW ART A ROGUE OF MY TITS?!"

Stark-naked-butt-bro-kun-brother-sama, he was the best better then me. I made orange juice for him and splashed it on his new tie but he had a second, bastard, i could never forgive him. I used spinning double edge blaster but he countered with shadow step behind me, and I followed. We clashed fists and feet of the dick for 20 minutes, my bros were all dead so I had no support but it was my bottle. I used strategy and flanked with a kick but he had extra eyes and saw it coming.

now journey must go

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

It was my first date, of course...for a guy like me. I had waited at the cafe'. She was late, but I forgave it, she was too beautiful, I had playfully watched her for years, and then I finally asked her out. No girl could measure her glorious face of it. I sat there, it was cold, loneliness was in the air and I knew this. Then the bell chimed and the door opened, there she was...Cake-Sama. My heart sunk into my chest, I had heavy of breath...

"You came..."

"Of course user-kun" as she said this she blushed with her anus, deeply.

"And...a strawberry?...For a guy like me?..."
"Of course, am I kawaii?"

No...it couldn't of been...

The mask came off, it was Stark-naked-butt-bro-kun-brother-sama the entire time...bastard

I faded back and threw a series of knives made of tofu fags, but they were asian, naturally, and it couldn't happen. I tried to talk to the coffee beans with were crystal and laid out on my ass cheeks. He did a dancing fire sword blast and blew hole off of my leg, I was injured and had no medic to suck me off onto his forehead. I was losing blood and my penis was going limp, what could I do?

forever. am i done. beaten. destroyed. my cunt...

Classic.

I was taking private lessons, naturally. I had been falling behind at the buttsexfucker private academy. My tutor was supposedly the best scientist to cum on Hulk Hogan, that is impressive, I wont lie. The door bell rang and I got up to open the door. My stairs were the biggest stairs in all the land, and it took a long dick to climb them, but my father is a banker, what did you expect? I opened the door, Teramisu-sensei. We began with dick-sucker-algebra, the hardest math known in existence. We studied all the quadratics and high heeled shit cycles, it was time for a break. I went to get a glass of ice cold kool-aid, pussy flavored, of course when then

"SO ITS TIME FOR US TO POUR THE CHEESE IN AND AROUND OUR PEEHOLES, WHY WOULD THAT BE? OH YOU THINK IT, NAIVE DICK!"

Stark-naked-butt-bro-kun-brother-sama!!! I baked him a muffin but it was too late, he had already had breakfast, I should of known. He used his shadow image fade and blocked out my technique hidden power storm, it was useless, I had to use close combat and suck his anus balls, he knew this. But he defended with his tits and shot them into my face, I tried, but he countered with storming spinning titty force and broke the final limit. what a guy...
but how could I study like that?

I miss EFG

For a long long time, this was my favourite image on the internet.

Member Rage Comics? They used to be good till Reddit got a hold of them.