What is the point of war? i dont get it. can someone explain its purpose?

what is the point of war? i dont get it. can someone explain its purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely nothing', say it again naw.

good god yall

Country level cock measuring contest

Cool GIFS :) Yai us!

>sometimes it's over ideology
>sometimes it's over borders
>sometimes it's over egos
>sometimes it's over money

Depends on the war. The US hasn't been in a war to "protect muh freedums" since ww2. Everything since then has been for ideological or monetary gain. Sometimes a mixture of both.

Listen to me. War, it ain't nothing but a heartbreaker. War, it's got one friend. That's the undertaker.

sometimes its good fun and you can kill people

>explain

Easy:
You have it.
I want it.
And I'll fight you until I get it.

It's that easy.

War is the use of the poor in one country to inflict damage to the poor of another country in order for the rich of both countries to profit.

if thats true, how is that not illegal

nice hippie talk faggot

Its all about rich vs poor, and the rich dont suffer at all during war?

Poorfag detected

horrors never changes.

youre retarded, the rich never fight or lift a finger all their life. they play stupid game like real life monopoly and get lucky.

its always over money, the rest is just seasoning to get people to enlist.

good luck convincing people that write the laws they are capable of doing anything illegal...

4141 = YLYL
King of these Sup Forumsums.

1337 4141

what a fucking get

It's purpose is to settle a disagreement that cannot be otherwise settled.

Are you fucking 12? How are you unable to come to that conclusion on your own?

well originally it was about land. then it was about ideology and so on. we are free men so the only way to do anything is through violence. But now we have laws to try and prevent that.

War is an extension of diplomacy.

lol I have a disagreement with that dude over there. Let's gather some people which will fight to the death for us. The last ones thatbare still alive declare the winning team

that's a pretty retarded fucking question.

it would be more helpful to ask what a specific war is about.

but in response to your stupid fucking question, here's my sarcastic response: to kill the other side because you dont like what they're doing.

>greed

Remember when you couldn't get drafted if you were in college, remember when college was really expensive?
Tldr rich=/=drafted

I tend to agree, but didn't wanna just come out and say it. If you ask the demagogue why we went into vietnam, or iraq, it's gonna be the same answer
>protecting democrazy
>these people need to be saved

When in reality, to me, it's all about that dolla. Now, this makes sense, because war is great for the economy. Shit just look at the end of WW2. The US BOOMED in population, everyone had a little money in their pockets, people getting married and popping out kids, shit was dope in the 50's

Same with the Iraq cluster fucks, it was about money, not ideology, not "getting rid of an evil regime". It was fucking about money, Bush, Cheney, and all the halliburton cronies made a shitload of money off that shit.
>contractors

Using force to push your interest

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

It helps the people in power stay in power and accomplish their goals.

Money OP ... what else? .... well , power maybe...

War is the one time where business can throw up a new name, and sell shit to both sides of the fence. Corporations dont care about human casualty, there is profit to be made by funding the anarchy.

yea basically.
>all of human history

Over time:
1. To remove inferior or annoying races from territory. Especially jews and arabs.
2. Races seek protection in exchange for shekels, alliances are formed.
3. Industrial society develops and now land is a resource to fight for. Totalitarianism develops in Europe to try to get the very most out of this as possible.
4. Economy mingles with war, now war is a jackpot of scientific advancement and boosts economy.
5. From totalitarianism and WW1, fascism develops, war+total control = warlord riches.
6. After the defeat of nazi germany, the idea of inferior races dies out in the west, at least among politicians.
7. However those inferior sandniggers have a hell of a lot of oil we russians and americans ought to somehow get control of...
[8. And perhaps we'll look into offshore drilling in the S. China sea some day?]

that explain a lot

Yea pretty much.

Not particularly complex is it?

Let's say a group has it in their heads we should all go up in smoke. A great way to do that is to purge our existence. If they do not have the firepower to eradicate us, then they will find someone who will, and utilize them in any way they deem fit. Great way to do that is to set them up on a trajectory course for conflict. Let's say, blow something out of proportion, blame your target, enrage the powerful pawn, and watch the fireworks. So far, that has already happened quite a few times before and after elections. Imagine if that happened between nations, then you have your point to war.

War as a whole is awful for the economy. Debt crises due to increased war spending killed several European great powers pre-20th century.
At the end of WWII, the US produced ~50% of the total industrial output of the world, of course you'd think it was great for the economy on that side of the Atlantic. War is great for the economy if all your competitors get levelled.
Iraq was about both oil and maintaining/imposing the US-led liberal democratic hegemony over the world.

Memes are strong ITT
Best answer

Only non-retarded post in this thread.

War as a whole is awful for the economy.

Stopped reading right there. To the victor go the spoils my man. Whether it's in the form of slaves or just being the one on top. The 50-60s were prosperous af for the US as a direct result of ww2

> The 50-60s were prosperous af for the US as a direct result of ww2
>At the end of WWII, the US produced ~50% of the total industrial output of the world, of course you'd think it was great for the economy on that side of the Atlantic. War is great for the economy if all your competitors get levelled.
Maybe you should have kept reading.

fair enough. it was the cold open that threw me off