I am making clothed/nude pics of your significant others until i cum...face pics only plz

i am making clothed/nude pics of your significant others until i cum...face pics only plz

Post this girls set instead.

only other pics i got from her ex

I'm pretty sure I know who this is.... is she from the Indianapolis area?

blonde wife from an earlier thread...

Name or Gtfo

More of this girl, to hell with an on/off thread.

you are making? are you retarded OP any one can open MS Paint and do that you autist

Lol

If it's who I'm thinking, she's a friend of a friend.... and she has major fucking issues. I can't tell if it's due to genuinely psychological problems or her heavy xanax habit, but she's getting out of hand.

She was bitching on social media constantly about how no one will hire her and she's gonna be forced to take her clothing off for money.... then all her pics hit Sup Forums about a month after.

ex said her name is Virginia from Philadelphia

How can I give you a dropbox link to hundreds of pics of my wife for you to play with?

cute...going to strip her?

The girl I'm thinking of is Annette something. So she's either not the same woman or he used a fake name (common if you don't want Sup Forumss permavirgins to stalk her).

But she's a dead ringer for her. I mean identical. And this girl has been wigging out on drugs or schizophrenia for a while. She was wanting some guy from England to let her stay there for a bit and he was almost on board until he found out how nutty she is. Then she felt obliged to constantly post all his info on her social media calling him a pedofile (he has given no reason to do so but she was bitter she couldn't live there rent free as originally planned).

She's hot, but she's a nut.

And I'm pretty sure that's her. I've met her a couple of time and talked to her. If not it would be her identical twin.

Also, she'd be constantly uploading live vids to social media about how no one will hire her so she's gonna have to take off her clothes for cash (I think encouraging anyone interested to buy some photo sets or videos).... and this is right before all these pics hit Sup Forums.... the timeline even makes sense.

moar

haha nice story post "Annette's" FB link to be sure?

please do her

let me know if you need better pics

nudes?

Name!

Clothed

god i wish, user. That's why I want OP to do her

post a full frontal nude w/ face for collage plz!
she's a cutie

Nude

I wanna say Annette waterson or something like that. I couldn't find her profile now. I used to look at it from time to time because she was hot. But her posts were constnatly getting more disturbing with posts talking about how she was gonna have to get naked for money because she can't find a job, suicidal cries out for attention, and posts calling that guy who wouldn't let her stay there a pedofile.

I cannot find her profile now so she either must have made it private or maybe is taking some time off from the internet.

For all I know, perhaps Sup Forumss stalkers have already found her and that's why her facebook doesn't seem available.

But she's a basket case. The timeline and looks seem to match exactly when these pics dropped. So my vote is thatis actually Annette W from the indianpolis area, despite whatever the original poster may have said (keep in mind most of the original posters can get in trouble for uploading without consent, so it's in their best interest if you don't find her).

I've found girls that looked similar to girls I know, but I wasn't naive enough to believe that it was actually them, but this woman, I'm fairly sure, is someone I know.

And if you may know her, steer clear, she's hot but she's trouble.

Just send it here or hmu on kik:Rock0228

as it told i have yet to get nudes user. OP needs to deliver, will post them on here as soon as I get them

how can OP deliver if you only gave him 1 picture?

Nice, thanks

any more nudes? spanking it to her

nice, name?

Lucy

haha where is this? whats her name?

any more of her?

last name fag!

hes gonna poop on her face, key

any nude selfies of Lucy?

Facebook of lucy?

Don't think so

OP PLEASE DELIVER ON THIS BITCH

Another clothed

clothed 1

clothed 2

nude

....go on

op?

yes OP. jerking to her... who is she to you?

wife.
clothed or naked?

OP what about the black-haired chick?

got anymore of your wifey?
spread pussy w/ face shots?

like this?

very nice, more please

more nudes and also more clothed pics?

OP here
yes getting warmer
more like this
post what you want in a collage plz!