Are these people serious??

I really just don't understand how someone could actually have watched that shit and actually thought this.

I mean everyone has there own opinion, but the entire season was literally a shitty fanfiction, with D&D pulling shit out of their ass every moment of it.

I mean how do you actually put any intellectual or emotional value into any of the stuff that happened?

The only part of the episode I actually enjoyed was when Tommen killed himself just because thats what I wanted to do while watching this shit. (I admitttedly got a little nostalgic with the king of the north shit bc I was a huge Robb fag, though it still felt forced as fuck).

Really had to make another thread for this piece of shit show huh? Can you not just stick to the general

>Implying this wasn't the best episode in two years.

Also
>Browsing not only reddit, but the worst GoT sub reddit.
At least go on asoiaf or free folk if you want opinions vaguely resembling 4chans.

Did this bloke just finish season 1?

>it's a redditor is too scared of downvotes to post what he """""thinks""""" on reddit and so comes here instead episode
my favorite kind >w< ! ! !

I would have probably enjoyed it too if i hadn't read all the spoilers. Imagine not knowing Cersei was gonna burn the sept. I will never know

You're probably too jaded and desensitized and to ever experience the childlike joy of a good TV show ever again. Sup Forums fucks people up like that.

Tbh I think i'm going to quit Sup Forums for a few weeks next year and try to actually enjoy the show I used to love

>(I admitttedly got a little nostalgic with the king of the north shit bc I was a huge Robb fag, though it still felt forced as fuck)

It kind of does. Aside from maybe Harry Potter, I don't think that I've ever seen a character stumble and luck his way to success the way he has.

>I have learned to appreciate the arts, more so than I did when I was younger
t. 18 year old

This

>Someone has a different opinion than me
>fucking fanfiction plebs lmaooo xDD

Yeah people are stupid and have bad taste no shit. Why are you even reading reddit in the first place? Just go back there.

This.
Freefolk is at least occasionally decent except for the whole hivemind “hurrr durrrrr we do not kneel xD fuck le king xD"

OP you should just not watch it you fucking loser.

You should. I barely read Sup Forums this season and it was so much more enjoyable. Easier to get the suspension of belief when you aren't reading the poorly worded rantings of anonymous people, the majority of whom are genuinely mentally ill.

Well personally I think the plot has become too predictable and feels watered down.

You know how people act snobbish and pretentious over the smallest things to show others how much more sophisticated and "better" they are to others?

That's literally what Reddit does with everything. They even receive little self esteem boosting points next to their names.

>Vaguely resembling Sup Forums

Only because there are more Redditors here than in Reddit at this point.

>majority of whom are genuinely mentally ill
This made me laugh because I know its true.

Reddit is an eternal circle-jerk where everything is influenced by muh upvotes. In order to receive your precious good-boy-points you need to just repeat your unquestioning enthusiasm constantly. Any attempt at discussion/criticism (or god forbid; dissatisfaction), will be down-voted into hell and possibly banned.

It literally is though. D&D are just making shit up now none of this was in the books.

Sounds an awful lot like Sup Forums except we manage to be even less mature about it.

Yeah and any enjoyment of popular movies and shows here is showered with dissent and stupid fedora memes and shit memes in general. Don't act like Sup Forums is the embodiment of serious discussion.

Not OP.

But let's not pretend that this season has been top tier. It has been an extremely slow season that feels mostly like filler episodes with nothing happening .
The episodes that stands out are 9-10 and I think most people agree with that.

Btw, why are you talking about
>Sup Forums fucks people up like that

it comes of really clear that you are not somebody that browses boards on Sup Forums, because everybody that has been here for years understands that different boards have different cultures and different kinds posters.

You probably got your information about Sup Forums from some regular poster on reddit that got upvoted for generalizing every person that post on Sup Forums.

Because we all know that people that browses different board on Sup Forums are all just Sup Forums and Sup Forums
posters that only talks about right wing politics and are into CP.

Yeah, it's the less shittier of the two. The incentive to do so is lessened here without the point system that's enforced over there.

That being said, this place is leagues better due to the absence of "validation points", which isn't saying much

BoB was well-directed though. Last episode had to feature every storyline so it was a bit of a jumbled mess, but you can't really blame the guy.

I don't. This shithole has many of it's own problems, but it at least gives every post equal value. The majority of posts on reddit are either hidden or deleted, both due to the fact that they didn't get enough precious karma.

I also like to view shitposts with an image.

>less mature

If you take shit posters seriously, then yes.

Otherwise, people here can have more of a chance to discuss issues on an "equal footing" which leads to more mature discussion. Rather than at Reddit where a lot of the discussion is based on the acquisition of up votes, which are often gained through virtue signaling.

>I have learned to appreciate the arts

I enjoyed the leftovers very much. GoT was pretty shit this season.

>we
Stopped reading there

>Discussing issues on equal footing

Yeah I mean if you regard the seven BLACKED threads we have nightly as issues that warrant discussion I suppose Sup Forums is real great for a civil discourse.

whole season was utterly pointless apart from doggo coming back and the last episode

Sup Forums is probably one of the worst examples of actual discussion on Sup Forums you could ever come up with. Go look at something like /lit/ or /his/, where the people on the board actually genuinely care about what they're talking about, and know a lot more about it than the average person. Yes, Sup Forums is a shithole, but it's not representative of the quality of discussion you can find on Sup Forums, because half the people here are clueless teenagers.

>Artistically it was beautiful

Stopped reading there.
My God, what a load of shit.

This is cringingly bad.

And no, the cunt is wrong - this show is trash and Drummond & Dildopolous (desregarding their clear hack writing skillz) are over it and want to be done ASAP.

The writing is getting crazy memetic too - the whole attempting to address the “ultra rape” of women (through stronk wimen karacters), sand sneks fail(the Dorne scene in the final episode was this) and going full disney by giving everyone time warp skills and le epoc moments shows they just DGAF anymore.

Final verdict: IT SUCKS

Any loser who unironically likes this trash should punch themselves in the face really hard and then KYS.

>taking shit posters seriously

This is your problem.

Holy fucking hyperbole batman.

This is sadly true.

Its really too bad. Only a couple of seasons ago and I would've said it a one of the best shows ever.

Recency bias. If you deny that the last two episodes were phenomenal, you're being a contrarian. You also have to give some props to a few other moments (like the little mini-plot with the Hound and Ian McShane, or as overpraised as it is, the "Hold the Door" sequence) even if the season was painfully inconsistent.

BTW 4 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 5

It's really killing me how the show is going full Walking Dead - absolutely nothing of note happened outside of the last two episodes. The rest was 90% filler.

>someone who dislikes the show is a fat, mentally retarded MRA beta neckbeard who thinks characters time travel

every time