Dead in s7e1

Cap this

bruh is so obviously

considering the speed of grayjoy ships thats very likely

she's been the villain since the very first episode

>now

LONG SHALL SHE REIGN

not bloody likely!

I liked the way she put on her most evil dress to burn down the city.

Wow this really came out or no where they were shut desperate for another bad guy it's like anine

Why did they have to give her the evil Louis Vuitton costume? Did she have it ready and awaiting this moment?

Another quality game of thrones thread brought to us by our friends over at reddit

>by our friends over at reddit

Only one has user with quality posts, the other have the opposite

>villain now
>now
Bitch you been watching this shit she's villain since day fucking ONE.

anyone else realise that cerise had some nice lips this episode? wouldn't mind getting a blowjob from her 2bh

Jesus fucking Christ. I really should quit this hellhole.

Game of Thrones' season finale really went out with a bang. Truly explosive storytelling. A surefire way to get me hyped for next year. I'm burning to know what happens next. Definitely the hottest show of the decade.

>Villain now
Are you shitting me? I'm going to go fuck my sister, tell her to murder my wife, kill the wife of my child resulting in his suicide, and blow up half my city.

OH GOLLY GEE WIZ I GUESS I'M BAD NOW!

that's Sup Forums

Okay.. so did she have the villain queen wardrobe prepared for this occasion, or did it just appear out of thin air?

>Cersei
>Villain

They should call this game of twats. Literally every faction is led by girl power women stroynk

Even stark faction is portraying Sansa as manipulator behind the scenes

Advisor: Hey um..Congrats on being the new ruler of the seven Kingdoms, Queen Cersei.... Uh.. By the way I have some news for you. um
Well first Sansa Stark and Jon Snow have decimated Bolton's army and taken over Winterfell..And um..
He is now proclaimed King of the North by the tribes in the north who have sided with him
Um that's not all
Littlefinger has betrayed us and sided with the Starks at Winterfell
and
Lord Frey and his sons are dead, reports say that Arya Stark was seen fleeing the premises. i guess the North remembers after all huh
oh and
Winter is here
oh and scouts have seen a massive army headed across the sea with Dragons with Dynasis Targarrian and Your Brother

Im sure you can sort this all out huh.

also the Tyrells are probably pissed
at least the Dornishmen stopped fucking with us heh

muh dick

>queen
>then queen mother
>lulz margaery's dead because of me, guess i'm queen again huh

This show has jumped the shark.

It's not like she was proclaimed Queen. Qyburn is hers and she seized power, shit was a fucking coup and everyone just like "b-but she can't do that!"