steamcommunity.com/id/SpaceWar8080/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174362551
steamcommunity.com/id/gamersfunhouse/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/roseryuzaki/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/Foxicajesheriffica/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Dakotaen/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/AERanilos/wishlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't have any donations but I have a copy of subscription free for a month of The Secret World for trade.

>TTG TWD 400 Days DLC
>TTG TWD Michonne
>ARMA 3 Apex DLC
>Anything off my wishlist

Thanks all charitable anons
Good luck all poor anons

steamcommunity.com/id/eldeezo/

lel

Anybody actively play FF14:RR? picked it up a while back but haven't got much time in it

I know this is a big ask,. but Planet Coaster looks fun as fuck. Would really make my Christmas if some generous user gifted me this game.

steamcommunity.com/id/SpaceWar8080/

Cheers, and thanks in advance.

stardew valley please niggers
/funkfelon

>282 games
>asks for donations
???

anything off my wishlist pls

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174362551

Anyone willing to gift me Overwatch while its 40% off?
Jantum#1966 is my battlenet

When you got that time but have all that game

>The fuck are you not playing something?

I'll take anything but prefer the rocket league DLC cars because why the fuck not

steamcommunity.com/id/gamersfunhouse/wishlist

And?
I've also given away 60+ in the last year alone. I don't have any extra cash right now and a ton of games on my wishlist are on sale for ultra cheap. Also a ton of my library are cheap giveaways from shitty indie devs

kek I'm literally at work posting
I've been working 50+ hour weeks non-stop since July. Having a large library doesn't mean you have free time to play them all or that the games are even worth playing

I BEG FOR THE MONIES YOU SHALT BESTOW UPON ME WITH YO GREATNESS JUST SEND ME ZE GAMES AND I LUV U LONG TIEM

steamcommunity.com/id/roseryuzaki/wishlist/

2RQX3-YD9BY-ILQVR
Fallout 4

A gift to all you poorfags:
Crohasit.com

Has a shit ton of games, no viruses, no survey bullshit
100% legit

steamcommunity.com/id/Foxicajesheriffica/wishlist

steamcommunity.com/id/Dakotaen/wishlist

I'd love to get anything, honestly. Wishlist has cheap and expensive shit. ES:O especially would be nice, when looking at some of the less expensive games.

Will be checking wishlist while I wait hopefully, to see if I have keys that match what people want.

To make shit easier on me in regards to wishlist checking, please post wishlists in this thread instead:

Planet Coaster looks really fun, but im happy with Metal Gear Solid V too. Can't buy games at the moment (current situation does not allow me). I will be grateful for anything on my wishlist. I can offer edit/3D modelling skills in return. steamcommunity.com/id/AERanilos/wishlist/

>Crohasit.com
those are just plain torrents