Shoplifting from Walmart tips/strategies

Shoplifting from Walmart tips/strategies

dont get caught

Sharpie in pooper.

Find the nearest in store bathroom and there you go, do what feels right

Getting a job and paying for shit is a better idea than getting convicted on shoplifting charges.

be invisible

been arrested for it twice. only thing I can say, is once you walk out of the place, they can't arrest you.

here is one of my pro shoplifting tactics that i used to use all the fucking time back when i was a degenerate
would take the item off the shelf i was interested in stealing, look at it as if questioning whether or not i wanted to buy it
then as i was putting it back on the shelf i would sleeve it
on the camera it just looks like i picked an item, looked at it, then put it back
did this to steal fifths of alcohol sometimes more than one every other day for months
was never caught although have had a few close calls
was and still is my favorite tactic when it comes to shoplifting

Get good faggot

Good tip, thanks

how?

I didn't knew it, better for me

Why? Seems like it would be the opposite.

Now this is some golden talk, I'm gonna try with this seems like the more plausible idea

You have an asshole, don't you?

Understand that while they hate "inventory shrinkage", wrongly accusing someone of shoplifting is actually a bigger headache for big companies like Walmart; hence they have strict procedures to follow before they can even approach you.

One common rule is they must actually see you conceal something, AND maintain sight of you from that moment. (If they don't, there's a chance you put the item back down, and hence didn't shoplift) So one thing to fuck them up: stuff want you want in your pants/jacket/wherever, then walk around the store randomly. Make sudden turns, walk between displays, etc. So even if inventory control did see you take something, they'll be tearing their hair out trying to follow you through the store or on the cameras.

Also make sure to check your state's laws on shoplifting. Many states say that merely concealing merchandise is shoplifting, while others (like California) say you actually must attempt to leave the store with unpaid for merchandise to commit shoplifting.

But the biggest rule of all: don't get stupid and don't get greedy. Too often after lots of successful theft people get lazy, thinking that since they've gotten away with so much that means they'll *never* get caught. Bullshit. It doesn't matter how good you are or how many times you get away with it you can ALWAYS get caught, and that chance only goes UP the more you do it.

first rule of shoplifting
get a layout of the cameras first and foremost

this was one of our routines
grab a cart, walk around putting random items in cart like you are shopping, while doing this you are walking around getting an idea for where the cameras are and where their blindspots are
once you have a good idea of the blindspots
begin going for the items you want to shoplift
dont rush, act like a normal shopper
use the sleeve trick on the items you want
when you are done "shopping" leave the cart in a blind spot and just walk out

it takes a bit of practice to sleeve an item while putting it back on the shelf without it looking awkward or obvious tho so may want to take a lil bit to practice the motions

also take note of the kind of clothing your wearing and what you plan to do with the item
keep it in the sleeve? risky
move it from sleeve into pocket, better but still risky if small pockets or tight clothing

>Shoplifting from Walmart tips/strategies

Be a nigger...

also this
all true and all good advice

I'd never thought to get so good advice in here, thanks a lot. If this works I would return tomorrow at the same hour.

Good advice. Also only about 20% of those black balls you see hanging everywhere actually have cameras. Most are dummies.

Electronics, automotive, toys, jewlery, and softlines (clothing, bedding, etc) are always completeley covered.

Pets, fabrics, crafts hardware, garden and domestics, not so much.

If you're gonna steal something put it in your pants in these departments.

this guy gets it