Am i a good trap?

am i a good trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show clit and ass

where from?

How often do you take cock up your ass? Pretty sure that's a key determining factor for how "good" you are as a trap.

Oh fuck off.

Nice feet

Nice lips.

nice feet

What about me?

You are cute

Seeeeexxxyyyyyyy

OP IS A TOTALL FAGGOT
OF COURSE NOT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT MOVE YOUR SASSY ASS OUT OF HERE AND PUT MY DICK IN YOUR ANUS MALADY

no, you're mentally ill
also mentally ill unless actual female

Anyone near Dallas ?

I'm like 8000 miles away from there, is that good for you?

Mhhhhhhhhhh

Unless your cock is 8000.1 miles, not really.

yeah got more pics?

Yes you are a good girl

>no, you're mentally ill

This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate. It's not a mental illness.

im near you

Yeah but are you cute tho?

thread is ded so kik?

ladyykatana skype two y's

so far so good ...

more please

>It's not a mental illness.

You literally describe what a mental illness is. Your faggot brain can't decipher what gender you are.

>You literally describe what a mental illness is

so fucking retarded it can't read..

This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate. It's not a mental illness.

You're not dead yet, so no.

get kik lol. skype is fucking up

since when a medical condition cannot be a mental illness ?

I agree with the former John Hopkins chief of psychiatry when he says it IS indeed a mental illness, rather than some fag whose brain is fucked up.

>manly ass, manly legs, manly chicken looking ankles, broad manly shoulders, spindly manly hands with pronounced digits

looks like a guy in women's clothing to me

I'm close

Look at the faggot analyzing CDs, you make me cringe, dear : )

>since when a medical condition cannot be a mental illness ?

Really, how fucking dumb are you! Calls a broken leg, a heart attack, diabetes, a mental illness, your autism is clearly a mental illness.

>reply consists of an ad hominem, a short term for something probably retarded, and an attempt to place itself above a mentally normative person
lol okay fag, you can also think the majority of people accept you and don't cringe hard and wish they didn't have to deal with you

Not as good as this great man

Believes a shrink, they have some of the highest rates of mental illness in society.

haha stay mad faggot, no one cares : )

Or this one, his name is Red Mon The Impaler, the others name was Randoll Le Icup

I believe someone with more credentials and responsibility than all the combined posters in this thread over you, yes
that's generally what credentials do
you do otherwise you wouldn't respond

come on tell me you made a kik

His name is Randoll Le Icup

No just mildly trolling, take care I'm leaving. Love ya!

>i'm not actually retarded, i was just pretending
ok

I'll be in Dallas this weekend and moving there in January

I've followed you through many threads. I will find you, and I will be slightly triggered at this furfagetry.

>some of medical condition can be a mental illnesse
>all of medical conditions are mental illnesses

Can you see a difference? Pretty sure you're trying to bait, but cmon nigger, you need a better strawman.

yea actually

This is my OC Silky Paawsss

>I believe someone with more credentials and responsibility than all the combined posters in this thread over you, yes
>that's generally what credentials do

Read the fucking post you arrogant fucking retard and I believe the combined credentials and responsibility of the NHS over a lame cunt that keeps posting the same shit in trap threads trying to justify their liking for dressed boys with no tits.

>8000 miles away
>8000.1 mile cock
>you'd be taking 0.1 miles of pure unadulterated cock
>6336" of cock
>in your ass
>pic related
>it's you after that event

So it's just a mental medical illness. Not a mental illness.

Cute thong :3

Where u from?

is that you?

yes you are! kik?