I'm here, i'm queer and now i'm over here

>i'm here, i'm queer and now i'm over here

>I'm over here now
>I was over there
>Now I'm over here
I don't get it. Is Varys supposed to be an allusion to Andrew Dice Clay?

you have no cock

plot twist, he has a twin

OOOOOOOHHHHHH

WHY IS HE THERE??

The real plot twist is that he's a rogue faceless man.

>The real plot twist is that he's a merman

fixd

Why the fuck would you go back from Westeros to Mereen, just to sail back to Westeros?

The 2nd Varys is just Arya in a face

I don't even watch this show and I know this is comedic gold.

Javier in potatosack approved.

Varys is most likely rehgar just got fat n bald.

BECAUSE HE IS HERE!

>tfw no Varys sitcom
>tfw I'll never hear his catchphrase "I just flew in from Mereen and boy are my arms tired!"

Varys is a Warlock from Qarth. That's why he can be in two places at once and why he's obsessed with Dany out of no where.

I mean, it's not like they'd just forget about the Warlocks after one failed assassination attempt.

>varys gets a date
>they go to her apartment
>varys spend extraordinary amount of time in the toilet while the woman waits in a dark room
>laughtrack
>they have sex
>the woman comments how he feels awfully lot like a toilet brush
>laughtrack

Kek, my normie friend messaged me and asked if a faceless man was impersonating him. Poor bugga hasn't come to terms with the fact no one cares about consistency on the show anymore

is Brienne still en route to Winterfell?

Mermans don't fly.

WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS TELEPORTING ALL OVER THE PLACE

JESUS FUCK

I just watched this episode and while I'm actually not a normie but regular standards, I'm quite the normie in terms of Sup Forums (i.e. I gulp down everything on TV without question) and EVEN I FOUND IT ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND STUPID. Holy fuck, what the hell? Is this a mistake or did they intentionally have Varys go to Dorne and then go back to Mereen just to sail to Westeros again?

I thought it's already been established that both Varys and Littlefingers had teleportation powers.

still rowing gently down the stream

merrily
merrily
merrily

life is but a dream