Are countries that recieve net EU contributions grateful for the money we give them?

Are countries that recieve net EU contributions grateful for the money we give them?

You mean the money taken from them and then returned?

no it actually hurts in the long turn

We give money to elite rich Germans.

It's the regular Germans that give us money.

Are you grateful for Marshall plan?

I don't know, I'm not a country.

i am

Are you assuming he's not from East Germany?

Surely you benefit at least indirectly from some program?

I do, from roads and other eu funded infrastructure. I benefit from working for companies that benefit from the common market. I benefit from free movement.
EU benefits me in many ways, the infrastructure just blends in with the other stuff.

>Marshall plan
lol

>Luxembourg

Isn't that those rich fuckers that steal all the company taxes from the other EU members. And still they get more money from EU.

Sweden took marshall aid and did nothign in the war but sell iron to germans

wew.

Swedes, explain.

>polenigger talking
wew

Sweden did plenty in the war to support the allies. The iron-to-germans bit was impossible to stop by the government; it'd have been a breach of neutrality.

This fucking Poland

And not some reality

Of course

we are, you're also awesome for not expecting it back.

We do what we can m8.

Thanks

You are welcome friends
I hope this money will help you to improve your country

EU is a deal and a deal is a deal so stop whining for the "feelings".

The stability pact of the EU is a deal, which you don't halt. I hope the EU will collapse, seriously.

Stop ok stop you have brought all of our companies any excessive profit goes back to Germany then Euro for you weak for them too strong so in the end you benefit from Europe union and Euro zone most so you pay most.

yes

now gib more

Common, Poland is wasting more money, almost twice as much, than we make. Even Greece is somehow trying to be economical. There are countries who deserve this help more.

>wasting

all we're doing is enacting social help policies and building infrastructure for the german corporations, just like the rest of the west ;^)