Does anyone still use last.fm? I-I just made one!

Does anyone still use last.fm? I-I just made one!

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/BlackUlysses
last.fm/user/NeoReversio
last.fm/user/Zerenko
last.fm/user/LCDnewOrder
last.fm/user/aphexdragon
last.fm/user/Juckey
last.fm/user/mario9705
last.fm/user/georgebroooks
last.fm/user/SPHRTH
last.fm/user/IBMindstates
last.fm/user/nearreaver
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

last.fm/user/turnyQx

You and all your Sub-scrobblers.

post the link then you little faggot

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses

last.fm/user/NeoReversio

OuO Made a little while ago, only started using it 3 months ago

last.fm/user/Zerenko

which toe release would you recommend?

For long Tomorrow is good

Girls with bad bangs should die

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

Yea boi

last.fm/user/LCDnewOrder

OK here is me
last.fm/user/aphexdragon

I haven't listened to anything yet. I'll add some of you guys and figure out how scrobbling works

Amazing taste user.

>top artists
>Sandra
muh nigga

Nonstop since 2008

last.fm/user/Juckey

Yes

last.fm/user/mario9705

Follow me

yeah there's some of us
the collage threads are for you to post collages made from your last.fm scrobbles, you can use tapmusic.net or lastfm.paddez.com to generate them

followed

Thanks popfriend. I'm a newfag in this area because I was always anti lastfm since it seemed super wankery, it still is but whatever

This OP btw, I have listened to some stuff now
last.fm/user/aphexdragon

only for like a week but i do now
last.fm/user/georgebroooks

I still scrobble sometimes
last.fm/user/SPHRTH

Yeah add me if you want.

last.fm/user/IBMindstates

last.fm/user/nearreaver

Haven't scrobbled since the past 2 weeks or so but eh, I might as well.