European Union will be federation

European Union will be federation

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/15/marine-le-pen-is-on-course-to-be-frances-next-president-leonie-hill-capitals-arun-kant-says.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-front-national-speech-campaign-launch-islamic-fundamentalism-french-elections-a7564051.html
euronews.com/2017/02/10/dual-citizenship-for-europeans-only-le-pen-says
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/france-britain-uk-world-s-fifth-largest-economy-brexit-eu-referendum-a7123761.html
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eu-referendum-result-has-the-french-economy-really-overtaken-the-uk-in-size-since-last-night-a7101361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon

Soon

Never. The EU flag is not my flag and fuck anyone trying to force the creation of an "EU federation".

They all can get cancer.

>deny eu federation
*reported to eurocop

If Schulz gets elected yes.

I wonder how that would work.
What would they even call it?
European Federative Republic?
Would it have some sort of electoral college like the US?
What about international tensions?
I'm sure the russians would be fucking pissed.

Maybe it will grow into a prosperous federation that will shine as example of sensible regulation, modest welfare state home of the free and confident people.
Maybe it will fall apart into a bunch of bickering and increasingly impoverished and irrelevant protectionist states.

It all depends on integrity of its politicians and ability of its people to think and act rationally.
So yeah it doesn't look good.

Doesn't that mean the end of national identity, tho?
Are you really confortable with that?

>Doesn't that mean the end of national identity, tho?
Why should it mean end of national identity?
also define "national identity" and what is so inherently good about it.

>Why should it mean end of national identity?
You are literally doing away with the nation states of europe so you can group them all together into one federal republic.

>also define "national identity" and what is so inherently good about it
I have no idea what it means and what's so good about it.
Brazillians don't hae national identity, so I don't know how important that is for people who have it.
Ask other europeans.

That's a nice union. It would be a shame if someone were to bring it down.

I wonder if there is a real possibility of Le Pen getting elected.

cnbc.com/2017/02/15/marine-le-pen-is-on-course-to-be-frances-next-president-leonie-hill-capitals-arun-kant-says.html

So you have no idea what it is but you're convinced we'd lose it in process of creating a federation.

I'd like to know how many people who are full of shit on their "national identity" have done anything good for their countrymen, because most of the people I see using the phrase are either Sup Forums autists or politicians that use it to attract attention.

Besides I think American media (and european demand for it) did much more to erode anything that made individual nations unique than any EU regulation since the war. And I don't blame Americans for it - I blame the consumers.

>LePen
>guillotining angry muslims

hahaha oh wow
I bet you think Putin is a defender of Christian faith too.

The European Union is gonna happen whether you like it or not.

>So you have no idea what it is but you're convinced we'd lose it in process of creating a federation.
You absolutely will.
But it doesn't seem like you care about it. And that's fine.
But you're not the one calling the shots.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-front-national-speech-campaign-launch-islamic-fundamentalism-french-elections-a7564051.html
Read up on her rhetoric on Islam. Of course she's not literally going to execute Muslims just for being Muslims (that would violate the French legal order she's trying to protect, most notably the Declarations of the Rights of Man and Citizen), but she clearly wants to drive back (political) Islam both in scope and in numbers. Also notice that she's not really going to guillotine Sarkozy and Juppé. It's almost like this is a meme or something.

euronews.com/2017/02/10/dual-citizenship-for-europeans-only-le-pen-says
Le Pen also wants dual citizenship for anyone other than Europeans to be abolished. Read between the lines here: some citizenships, like that of Morocco and I think Algeria too, cannot be revoked. That means that the people who hold both citizenships (a very significant portion of France's Maghreb community) must revoke their French citizenship. Do you see where this is going already?

>I bet you think Putin is a defender of Christian faith too.
Not really. Keep strawmanning though.

There's no reason we'd lose national identity? The federal government handles foreign relations and military perhaps, that's all. It's not like they'd go to every single nation and tell them how to run things. It's the same in the US.

So, you folks are all on board with this?
Great.

and its going to be a welfare state

*cringes*

Europeans lived without having a national identity for majority of the continents existence

So be it, then.

But Poles love "free" gibs as proven by the success of the Gówniak+ programme :^)

>What would they even call it?
I think they'll continuously use 'European Union'.

>>>/wykop/

>European federation
Reminder that the only country with this title is the Russian federation. Is Europe the new blob that will oppress countries around it?

Nation states belong to the past. The future global powers are private corporations.

t. billionaire capitalist

>Never.

The EU wants to do away with nationalism and national identity. It's only a matter of time.

Imagine a new Yugoslavia now bigger than ever before

Why not just bring back the Holy Roman Empire?

>countries around it
>Turkey
>Russia
>England
I would love to oppress me some island apes,cockroaches and some bydlos.Whe is the EU becoming a federation so we can start oppressing?

I would love that 2bh but I have a feeling they'd start picking on MENA countries and keep diversifying Europe's population, if you know what I mean

As far as i know it was mostly the Brits who were involved in the middle east.

And they are leaving...

?

National identity is old as fucking fuck(tribal identity is also national identity) but they perhaps didn't really value it as much or place it before other things, such as their feudal allegiance, their religion etc.

Would Britain be Zeon?

>France

France is extremely interested in Africa

>being so irrelevant you need to band together so people remember that you exist

:)

National identity is a bit complex and i don't think that many people truly understand it.
We have a saying here:
>Mpaзя дъpжaвaтa, нo cи oбичaм poдинaтa.
That roughly translates to:
>I hate the state but i love my motherland.
There is a separation between ones ethnic identity and ones country.

I will be a Bulgarian if i move to live in German, France,Italy or whatever.It doesn't matter the name of the country you live in when your ethnicity as Bulgarian,Swedish,Canadian or whatever.

So even if the EU becomes a federation people will not loose their identities.They will simply add a new identity to the one they already have.You will be Swedish and European i will be Bulgarian and European.

It is very hard to discuss topics like this here because we end up with those walls of text and very few people bother to read them...

Didn't read lol

I read it, quite interesting actually.

>So even if the EU becomes a federation people will not loose their identities.
Joke's on you, I don't have an identity.

>the eternal Anglo is scared of a united Europe

Who would've thought

Pay for wall, pablo

It's gonna be like America, people will intermix so much that they'll be European with 1/32 Irish 1/16 German 57/839 Polish etc. heritage
Assuming the EU doesn't collapse, I think it will take like a hundred years to reach that tho

>only a certain percentage of Britons are wary of a unified Europe

Do you think every single person in continental Europe wants a united Europe?

1/16 Arab and African too

come home mongol man.

>tfw that's my post

Without the UK, the most powerful European country, Europe can't be united

How's life in the 19th century?

>Without the UK, the most powerful European country
>UK
>the most powerful European country
BAHAAHAHA!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/france-britain-uk-world-s-fifth-largest-economy-brexit-eu-referendum-a7123761.html

>this delusion

>8 months ago
Faster British growth offset the currency change, so that's not true any more.

You guys are funny.

Never.

I can understand why EE countries like Poland, Croatia, Hungary ect want's a federated Europe, they see the EU as less corrupt and beaucratic than their own country's government.

But the rich north shouldn't be forced into a federation that is currently percieved as MORE corrupt and beaucratic than their current governments, just because some crooked slavs can't run a country.

It's pretty simmilar to foriegn aid in Africa. We gave them so much leftover clothse that the african textile industry collapsed. We gave them so much food that they abaondend agriculture and went to live in slums. Eastern Europe shouldn't abaondend government, just because the EU does a better job than them.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eu-referendum-result-has-the-french-economy-really-overtaken-the-uk-in-size-since-last-night-a7101361.html

Where's your nuclear shield? Where's your top level naval force?

Oh yeah that's right, most people don't even know what flag that is without hovering over your post.

You were overtaken by France and i did not bother to compare you to Germany cus that would be just too humiliating for you.

You are delusional.What good are all those things when all we have to do is activate our sleeper gypsy agents to take over your government :^)

Check Mate Anglo!

>You were overtaken by France and i did not bother to compare you to Germany cus that would be just too humiliating for you.

Please do

you are delusional

>posts a graph but doesn't look at the years
kek