YFW this guy knows more about science than Trump's EPA head

YFW this guy knows more about science than Trump's EPA head

He's a nigger.

Open your eyes. Knowledge is what got America into the mess we're in. It's time to stop listening to "experts" and start trusting the only truly infallible source: The Holy Word of God.

#DRAINTHESWAMP

You're brilliant.

This is the best bait.jpg I've ever seen

inconvenient facts = bait

I know you're joking but there are people who think like this.

A nigger knows more than Trump's EPA head either way, bitch.

fuck dude i was just about to post that

Niggers are incapable of understanding anything pertaining to intelligence. Your argument is invalid

>mfw who gives a shit fgt..

wew lad

People who aren't satisfied being dumb.

Gee for somebody who most likely throw around the 'redpill' into every conversation, you sure seem to like to keep yourself in the dark when it comes to science literacy.

nice feet

YEA! HOO KNEED SKEEANCE?

Yanno, when I was in high school, I always thought people who went to Ivy League schools knew more, they were more educated so they had the capacity to handle the circumstances of our country. Until I met them. They are idiots, like us for the most part. Just like every business, social clique, and gathering, 1% is always the most self aware. Not saying I am, but I've realized this. Another thing I realized is that there's always one person who thinks they know everything. They spout useless facts and are backed up by mindless idiots. Which, in this case is the president elect. So, we'll see what happens because 1% of the senate plus 1% of the house of reps per state should result in WWIII almost not matter what. In conclusion, your post rectifies this

He knows more about science than almost everybody, user.

The EPA is designed to do nothing

>Physics facts are lame and if you know a lot of them, you're dumb

>Isaac Newton was a hack who did nothing for society

>This device I'm using to type this message really didn't need anybody smart to invent it

>I saw somebody get triggered at a college on TV once, which means it's all nonsense

>hould result in WWIII almost not matter what
The Cold War was WWIII.
This will be World War IV: A New Hope

Kek

You're just jealous that you're not a real american

I agree facebook is a good source of news.

I see right through you buddy.

>The EPA is designed to do nothing

Are you triggered? Haha faggot

Hey everybody this guy thinks these are good things to say.

>Are you triggered? Haha faggot

2Deep4me could you break it down?

>People who aren't satisfied being dumb.
weaz doann kneeyd knoe skeyence

weez dunn reelesttayt 'n shyet

I didn't realise the EPA was in Beijing?

Beijing is a communist conspiracy designed to make American companies unprofitable.

>inconvenient facts = bait

Nice Dodge.

>Beijing is a communist conspiracy designed to make American companies unprofitable.
>>>

That smog pic isn't even in Beijing.

LOL

>Beijing is a communist conspiracy designed to make American companies unprofitable.

And the 9 other major cities in China that have worse air quality than Beijing?

>.gif
dont trust this one

VAST MIDDLE WING CONSPIRACY

>appointing two non-scientist, anti-science political activists to the two biggest Scientific posts.

My dog knows more about science than the new head of the EPA.

It would actually be equally fitting if Trump appointed a Portuguese nun to head NASA, and my 70 yr old off-the-grid hippie neighbor Rick to head up DARPA. Rick knows a thing or two about raising chickens, after all.

>It would actually be equally fitting if Trump appointed a Portuguese nun to head NASA, and my 70 yr old off-the-grid hippie neighbor Rick to head up DARPA. Rick knows a thing or two about raising chickens, after all.

A Portuguese nun would at least be motivated to try to do good, unlike Trump's picks

Now that you mention it...

that man has clearly been fucked in the ass

just like america

He'd be Einstein if YT hadn't stolen his ancestor's
"Pine-eel" gland 'n' sheeit, gnomesayin'?

yup

You've not lived until you've had a man's big thick rod inside you.

I'd rather have Obama's than Trump's

nice feet

yes

who is that?

nasty tats

He's a media cuck - not a real scientist - he's only popular cause the male Alt Left fags in media love nigger dick.

regardless, he knows more about science than Trump's EPA pick

Stalin and Mao thought putting people in charge of science-based agencies was a good idea, too.

>Stalin and Mao thought putting people in charge of science-based agencies who have no knowledge in the required areas, like agriculture and engineering, was a good idea, too.

I've heard of alt-right, but what the hell is "alt-left?" It's not just some kind of media circlejerk to find an equivalent on "the other side," is it?

He is a real scientist though. Save, Bob Lazar, if a guy is well known in a field such as physics, he usually knows what's he's fucking talking about.

And it wouldn't have been a problem, if only he had deregulated the markets

It's a buzzword. Like mccarthyism, or corrupt.

>And it wouldn't have been a problem, if only he had deregulated the markets

LOL

Trump really bringing out the idiocy in America I see

Yeah, everyone he is surrounding himself by are a bunch of bible wielding, climate change denying, women's health and marijuana hating rich white people. Oh yeah, they don't like faggots either so most of you are fucked.

they also love for profit prisons, wall street faggots, big corporations, and pharmaceutical companies.

So basically, it'll be business as usual.

This has to be the single dumbest thing I've read on here all day. Congratulations

at least they don't publicly like faggots. Most of them are closet queers anyway.

>mfw you speak

who is?

true

i've seen high school students who are better researches and scientists than neil smokedegrasse tyson. he's only actually famous because he's a nigger who doesn't shoot people which is a pretty incredible thing

Unfortunately, those high schoolers aren't heading Trump's EPA either