Why do comedians invariably hold sjw cuck opinions?

Why do comedians invariably hold sjw cuck opinions?

A lot of comedians I've seen, like Burr, are usually pretty neutral to certain political topics.
Maybe it's you who has the extreme opinion.

I don't think you know what either of those words mean.

Which two words, friend? There were quite a few in my post.

His wife dindu nuffin she a good boy

kek'd.

Spend your life telling jokes and eventually you become one yourself.

explain pls

i'm not caught up in this joe rogan tier shit

>implying

It's a meme that sprung up from that beaner shooting the nigger or one of the other unarmed nigger shootings.
All the parents and shit whine on about how the victim didn't do anything that warranted their deaths. It's just someone saying "they didn't do anything, they were a good boy" in nigger mannerisms.

I know the meme lad

was just asking how it related to his wife is all

His wife is black.
Black people are never innocent.
Ergo "she dindu nuffin, she a good boi"

i was wondering the same things recently, i know ck is a lot into black people right and respect and stuff, and bill burr obviously is too.

like they always bring it up as us white people completely fucking them in the ass.

and i think they are right about it, i guess comedians are more sensitiv people and can clearly see that this community is in the most part totaly good people and their condition in america is not acceptable.
i mean they are just stating this facts

that's my two cent's, i must sounds like a sjw cuck now

On the surface Bill seems like he's different. But he's not, he's a faggot. At least you know where you stand with people like Louis CucK

ahh

cheers

>At least you know where you stand with people like Louis CucK
Over them while they gobble up your piss?

but in like 99.99999 of the case dindu is shot down like a stray dog

Yeah but that doesn't make them innocent.
The actions they were performing may have been but they weren't clear of guilt for other things they'd done. It's more of a "you get what's coming to you" sort of deal.

It also doesn't make the act of their murders acceptable either. But shit happens and the way black slayings are portrayed is always blown out of proportion to the degree that it's ridiculous.

Look at that aussie guy that got shot by those 3 half castes while he was jogging. There wasn't any major outcry by the media beyond "it's a terrible shame yadda yadda"

Right wing alt right faggots don't leave their homes and if they do they don't goto comedy clubs

FACT

THIS IS UNDENIABLE

The audience is left so you be left or you stop doing your job

They get bonus $ to push certain agendas. But if they break the NDA they lose the cash and get blacklisted from the mainstream time slots and venues

Only american comedians.

>it's past 1985
>being a republican

If that were even remotely true, the only popular comedians would be extreme leftists.

>The audience is left
How come Louis is in debt then?
More like the audience HAS left lmao.

>It's the current year
I mean come on!

comedians are self loathing pricks and that is exactly the kind of mindset that turns a man into a SJW

99.99 of the ones they show you on the news maybe

Because only chads can get away with being right-wing. If you're a low-test male, it's either be a lefty, or die alone.

Because all the good right wing jokes hurt lefties so much they make them illegal to say

not artie lange, but only 'cause he's on heroin

Because they invariably take the piss out of too many people to not try to counter-act that image by having a liberal bleeding heart.

Also artsy types tend to be left leaning.

>using current year
>in 2016
I MEAN COME ON

you either have to be a jew or suck up to jews to succeed

These.
/thread

>tfw my friend has a sister who's a qt black conservative
>She's very shy, never talks when we're hanging out
>Find out she's into me
>Getting set up on a date later this week

Am I gonna get cucked like Bill?

Truthfully? No, You hit the jackpot. Black chicks are as loyal as a dog, but only if you're white. They're wise to the ways of the nigga.

Meme answer? No, you were already a cuck.

No, man. You find the one good girl out there that is the exception to the rule.

>comedian
sam is not a comedian, he is a metapolitical connoisseur and a societal force of transmigration, more than just a man.

He married a nig.

NO!!! NNNOOOO!!!! YOU WONT YOU WONT YOU WONT INSULT BILL BURR I WIL LNOT WILL NOT WILL NOT ALLOW IT DO YOU HEAR ME!??!?!? DO YOU!@??!?!? HUH!??!?!?

FUCK!! FUUUCKKK!!! FFUUUCKKKk!!!!

What's wrong with black women? Assuming they aren't the loud and arrogant type.

>What's wrong with black women

Why would you support a literal neo-nazi that shot up a campus? wtf?

>define 'sjw cuck' as anyone who isn't a sweaty fringe neckbeard lunatic with an IQ of 50
>wonder why everyone who can speak is an 'sjw cuck'

The majority are ugly and they age like a mouldy turd. If you can find a good looking african queen you've already won the lottery of life.

>Assuming they aren't the loud and arrogant type.

So like .0001% of black women.

Low-test dicklet detected.

I don't know what that means but okay

I haven't been listening to his podcast for the last few weeks, what happened?

> they age like a mouldy turd

There are quite a few good looking black women.
Eh... white women age worst.

Is it really that bad? Be honest here.

His wife cheated on him some months back then came clean and now she's expecting and he's afraid it might not be his but doesn't know how to approach the topic of dna test to determine the father.

I've only met one qt black girl in my life. She was short, had a great butt, was gothic, and only dated white people.

I live in Philadelphia, so I see niggs everywhere. Your assessment is correct, .0001% is attractive. And of that .0001%, most have shit personalities (IE: nigger personalities).

Babby dik white boi jus mad

Most black chicks put on weight which makes them doubly thick and they seem to shrink.

Look at vivica a fox for an example. She was a looker in her youth and now she's a little ooga booga you could roll down a bowling alley

>what's wrong with black women
>t. Tyrone

I would be but I can't help not being attracted to black women. It's like being born disabled. I can't be mad for the cards I was dealt.

>I cant even respond to a man over the internet because I'm THAT much of a white betacuck
>t. Eugene

>Has an IQ of 85
>Expects non-blacks to hear anything other than "OOGA BOOGA" when you talk.

>t. Tyfarius Jackson

>he looks down at the footpath when passing by a BBC kang and his white whore
>t. Cletus

literally nothing

His wife is the loud and arrogant type. I'm surprised he married her of all people, especially since he seemed to be very against marriage a while ago.

this

they want to work in hollywood

you cant be a man and work in hollywood

She was his beard. The guy appears to be a closeted homosexual. He is obsessed with macho-bravado and out-dated gay jokes.

there are lots of funny conservatives,
but liberals own tv, print, movies, and the comedy clubs so conservative comedians generally don't get promoted

not even nick dipalo, who is one of the funniest guys to ever live, can get a tv deal

Far-right 'comedy' is founded on punching down while persuading yourself and your audience you are doing the opposite. For an outsider, watching this process of self-reassurance is awkward and embarrassing (it's the kind of thing that should be restricted to the subconscious, rather than aired out like dirty laundry). A comedic structure only makes the fault lines more blatant.

i can only take solace in the fact that you probably turned out this way due to being molested repeatedly as a child

nick is the man

You sound like a passive-aggressive bitch, fan your lady bits.

you can ignore me, but you can never ignore the memory of your father's belly button slapping you in the forehead as he thrusted repeatedly into your mouth