Let's discuss the greatest show currently airing

Let's discuss the greatest show currently airing.

>greatest
>rewindcore
no

I really can't stand the girl playing Tulip. She looks like a fucking pitbull, and her acting isn't that great. Cassidy is literally holding the show on his own. Jessi is alright though.

>>rewindcore
What did he mean by this?

She's beautiful you racist piece of shit.

What is with the cowboy shit set in the past?

It's the The Saint of Killers. You'll learn more about him later.

That's setting up the Saint of Killers, a cowboy who God manipulated into becoming the new Angel of Death

I kinda like two angels.

Can those angels be killed?

Why did Quincannon go shotgun mad?

Ash vs evil dead thread? Season 2 when?

I liked her at first but she really gets on my nerves now. I don't mind the actress playing her i just loathe the character. She's an awful person and i hate her voice. Hopefully cass gives her super aids and kills herself.

I'm guessing it's his own warped interpretation of serving god

He's serving God by killing all of the sinners of the town. Jessie even said they are all sinners, so it's only natural he would twist it into killing them all.

>currently airing

Still a good question though, I think it's October

Yeah but these ones are apparently good guys. Maybe Jessie did not specify which god should he serve, thus he devoted himself to meatfucking butchergood of slaughter.

I'm only on the third episode, how closely does it follow the comics?

Genesis origins. That's all.

Or it's just the old

>THESE POWERS ARE EVIL, EVEN IF YOU TRY TO USE THEM FOR GOOD. IT'LL ALWAYS BACKFIRE IN THE END

They are not evil, they are powerful and Jessie is stupid.

hard to say at this point. Way slower in terms of pacing, remains to be seen how faithful they are to the main story. Will be surprised if they touch on the edgier stuff though, they can't even say fuck

lrn2differentiate: Ruth Negga is cute. Tulip is shit.

Main Story is already fucked. Odin doesn't enter until volume 7 of 9.
Still, it's entertaining.

God is pretty malevolent in this universe, m8.

That is not a game of thrones image OP

She looks like she was close to being an abortion but refused to die

>Ruth Negga
Fucking chicken neck

What do I care about her neck when I want to fuck her chocolate cookies?

>literally gay

It's boring mang.

Everyone in this show is exceptional except fucking Tulip's actress.
They should've kept her white

>Let's discuss the greatest show currently airing.

preacher? this is a sad year on TV if you think this shit is the best show on air

Her being white wouldn't make her any less of obnoxious SJW fodder. It's her characterization that annoys me at this point, not her skintone.

t. cookie froster

Hnnnnng

This show looks like someone got high and tried to parody a TV show about the same concept. It's fucking terrible and you should feel bad.

>it's a couple pathetic MRA faggot conservitards episode

MILK DUDS
I
L
K

D
U
D
S

>being this plebeian

How does it feel to have no taste

SAD TITS.jpg

>he's a tits guy

>the cross is a 2000 year symbol of hypocrisy, slavery and oppression

ok but how's the foot game?

Oreos then. They look cute.

He's right.

You have shit taste user. Its okay, you can only have ugly girls.

delicious

Absolutely disgusting

You

>footfags

>it's a flaming homosexual episode

It's ok user, we don't bully you for any notion of sexual deviancy you might hold either.

Its a

>I have shit taste and am physically attracted to 5/10s and will never have a real 9/10 or 10/10 so anyone who disagrees with me a fag, alternative being I'm the equivalent of an inbred monkey able to pass its genes due to sheer luck and sheer luck alone

Why do you care? You can have all the 9/10 you like, leave the as-you-put-it 5/10s to us and everyone will be satisfied.

I expected him to do something fucked up. Just something more gruesome than a shotgun.

Why does he care I point out the girl is overrated? He can fuck all the dogs he wants, shouldnt get angry at me for it

Maybe i should start watching this

it's all well and good until she opens her fucking mouth.

>its a viirgin gets upset and spergs out episode

They can't speak "f" word. Think of children.

Its a

>Call anyone with actual tastes who offends my uglyfu a virgin or a faggot

We're supposed to believe the mayor knew what he was going to do, right? He seemed disgusted and stunned but he didn't seem surprised .

>overrated

I think we rate her correctly. Nobody said that she was the QUEEN OF LOVE AND BEAUTY. She's not unattractive, quite the opposite. Sure, she doesn't have any tits to write home about, but she's got very nice doe eyes and her feet game is quite something.
She just isn't the living embodiment of literally EVERY fantasy come true.
This is what you might call a dog:

Mute Tulip scenes, fap furiously, pump up the volume for Cassidy.

You're gonna have to anyway, the feckin cunt's speaking in the broadest Irish accent imaginable

>We

She is extremely mediocre.

Mediocre is better than bad, m8.
I could envision a future with her, provided the actress isn't like Tulip IRL

>it's a virgin is getting triggered episode

>Mediocre is better than bad, m8.

Are these your standards for life?

Yes I succesfully triggered you. HOWEVER

I'm not a Sup Forumsfag but what the fuck did they do to tulip???

>We made a rawketlawnchair and i blew up a helicopter lol!

i haven't read the comics, but im really enjoying this show.

I thought they were writing themselves into a corner with Odin, but guess I was wrong.

If you will ditch a girl just because she has tiny tits, you will be looking for a long time for a significant other.

WHo said anything about tits? There is far more wrong with her than her malformed tits.

She's SJW bait.
Shame the show won't get a second season to straighten things out.

>small = malformed

What else is objectively "wrong" with her?

>Chicken neck

>Tiny weird point jaw

>Creepy eye color

>Weird skin color that doesnt seem to be a shade of brown, but some sort of weird vegetable color

>Fucked up hair

>Figure of a young boy (is this why you like her?)

>Hideous curly hair

>Shitty pale brown lips

>Hideous dark areas under and around eyes

>Seems like a boring bland person in real life.

>Cant fucking act

Everything about her is a penis repellant

>There are people who are going to watch just the show and never read the infinitely superior comic
It's Lucifer all over again

>reading comics

I said "objectively" and you come around the corner with subjective adjectives like "creepy", "hideous", "shitty", "weird".

>Seems like a boring bland person in real life.

>Cant fucking act

See, these are the points I'm going to grant ya.

>seems like
We don't know, irrelevant for my masturbatory fantasies.

>can't fucking act
Already established.

>not reading comics

Are you asking objective facts about something that is highly subjective?

Stop defending your uglyfu.

>not reading comics

apparently reddit hates this show

I really don't get the changes. Cassidy is kinda cool.

You're right about the SJW bait though because of course the girl has to be over the top awesome she can't just be a violent criminal she has to be the BEST even when that means completely ruining any verisimilitude the show has.

I might keep watching if they do saint of killers right.

GTFO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

So we've established that taste is different.
As I said before: Go fuck your 9/10 and be happy.
We'll fuck 5/10s by your standards and be happy as well.

Literally slathered in makeup with low lighting to hide her zits and has her tits hanging out and shea still not fun to look at.

Fucking sjws always have to get their POC in the show even if it ruins it. Fuck em.

There is consensus and the consensus is your uglyfug is horrid. Bet you also fuck fatties.

>nigger feet
>quite something

Youre fucking disgusting

The comic is terrible

>ugly, virgin, MRA conservitard detevted

As we've just established, I prefer frizzy haired mongrel planks with with big eyes and no ass. Also towering pale planks with sad bulldog faces.

Why are the strong female characters always annoying overpowered sassy bitches? I wish they could actually portray them as being at least semi-realistic whereas she just comes across as whiny and shrill. I've never read the comics, but if that's how she is in them then it's no excuse.

Know how i can tell youre a shitskin?

The comic fucking sucks and Ennis is an edgy 90s highschooler in the body of a grown man, Bill Hicks worship included. You cant just shoot god to death you fucking child

This isn't like she is in the comics at all. She knows how to fire a gun and has a bro-tier personality. That's about it.
She's not some kind of superhero MacGyver.

Why not?

It's not even about her character, It's about how bad is her acting. This is the most inconvincing femme fatale ever.

Reminder the comic is from the 90s and ultimately portrays that era of comic writing.

Yes, it can get quite heavy handed and over the top and everyone is nearly constantly acting like a caricature. But it's funny.

Except when it isn't and gets really, really ugly

Cass' druggie holed up episode