twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join this group and troll ancap and libertarian tards to death

1/2

Sorry, didn't realize fun was forbidden

Watch this fuckers!
fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:TheRideNeverEnds/1

i remember this thread

for once everything didnt go wrong

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's more pages to that comic, and, well, it ends badly but ending it there does seem better doesn't it.

Ah. I see.

I know I posted a couple of comics like that also that has a left out true end.

And to show I'm not just a hugboxer.

This is honestly my favorite story

Death by stupidity is the best.

agreed

I lean more towards hugbox myself. It's partly because so much of the abuse goes full on Saw levels of gore. Then there are some artists where I legitimately question their mental state and whether they have actual serious issues, Mwike for example.

Oh don't get me wrong I like Hugbox also. I just don't like out of nowhere gore. I got a few rules if I'm going to keep any abuse like things.

She should have done what any normal person would have done, and thrown the burning fluffy in their asshole neighbor's house!

nice feet

I gotta say, I never really cared for outright abuse.

What really gets me chuckling is fluffies dying to their own idiocy/hubris.

Fuckin' shitrat morons.

Thats the spirit!

tbh she should have

This is apocalypse user from the last thread. Sorry I couldn't continue, something came up and I was pulled away. Let me continue as best I can.
>Finding Fluffies is easy, just follow the smell of poo
>You know, not everything used to smell like poo
>It used to smell of flowers and farms and whatever that French bakery was cooking up in their ovens
>Now?
>Everything has been abandoned
>Shops on permanent closure
>Streets deserted
>Farmland dead or still dying
>Wherever these things go, they invariably affect the ecosystem in one way or another
>Because they live in huge herds, they're always looking for three things; food, shelter, and a place to drink
>They used to live near the water treatment plant, but once they had a month with it they moved on
>The place can never be used to treat water ever again
>Even the natural critters of the planet have had to move
>Save for the ones that can prey on these little beasts, most rabbits and deer and squirrels have left
>The Fluffies are, sadly, the new Primary Consumers
>But they're not the kind the planet knows
>They are alien to this world and to life
>They do not know when to stop
>They have all the faults of mankind with the body of an animal, and that just sickens you to the core
>As you walk through dead patches of grass, bits of snow here and there, you think of all the flowers that used to grow in abundance
>Your gas-mask is practically required at this point
>For soon, to reach those traps you made, you'll need to cross into
>THE POO ZONE
>An area of dying forest where literal mounds of poo up to five feet tall and weighing hundreds of pounds can be found by the dozens
>Nothing grows here
>Nothing wants to grow here
>Who would want to come here?
>You, that's who
>The traps you made were simple enough
>About four three foot deep holes that were three feet wide dug into the frozen Earth under a single tree
>To entice them, you hung pieces of cheese over the holes with the strings connected to the trees

Ya, fluffy stupidity is best, smarties getting their comeuppance is good though.

same tbh

and when somebody is like "but they kill and rape their own foals and damage the environment and smarties and they deserve it" bitch stop lying, you just enjoy to see cute things tortured. It's okay m8, you don't have to make excuses

Fluffies are quite capable of torturing themselves already

I can understand there being a bit of gore from say falling from a relatively great height (for a fluffy) and breaking a leg, an owner accidentally lashing out in anger, or getting into a scrap with another fluffy or animal.

What I don't like is the "Why? Because fuck you, that's why" kind of abuse.

honestly, the "fluffies are inborn assholes" headcanon is a recent thing

they used to be literally incapable of hatred, and that was the main draw of them--mercilessly torturing something innocent and pure without causing any real-world issues

Don't like that myself.

I prefer fluffys to be a parody of humans. Some assholes, a few good, a lot of retards who follow "daddah" blindly.

Well, even back then you had things like the Maroon saga. (pic related)

I just like to see cute happy things have their world ruined and be tortured to death and put through unspeakable misery.

Shat did she eat? Can't make out what it says.

says havoc. Looks like some kind of gel. Maybe packing gel that is used to suck all the moister out of things?

i like em to be mostly good but ignorant, and maybe once in a while have a tewwible (and ignant) one but mostly sweet & stupy fluffs 4 me thank u

I want a fluffy that color. Holy shit I would chill with it so much.

lmao

"u wan special huggies big boi?"

>Normally just sticking your head over the side would be enough to tell if you got one or not
>Seeing a gas-mask immediately puts them into panic mode which leads to them screaming and voiding themselves in the hole
>Good for when you're hunting for food, saves you half the trouble of cleaning them later
>But today, it doesn't seem like they've fallen prey to your cheese
>You flick one that gets in your way when you stand up
>Fucking cheese
>Hate cheese
>But what you hate more is what this means
>You're on the border of
>THE POO ZONE
>So either this means one of two things
>One, they never came this far out and haven't noticed your traps
>Two, they're on the move and are heading further south, to your home
>Both means you aren't getting breakfast, but that also means that they're going to come heading your way
>The Mega-Herd that killed this town split into several Super-Herds of fifties or up to a hundred
>They all spread out into the wilderness and to other towns, but many more stayed behind
>You need to find out where they're going, and to make sure they don't come anywhere near your base
>Last thing you need is to be included in
>THE POO ZONE
>Property values would sink deeper then this hole you made
>You shake your head and move on
>Heading into the dying land north of the town
>The air chilly and crisp
>A bit of snow beginning to fall
>It's going to be a long day
>You're going to have to round up food without any traps
>And it's not like it'll be hard to find them
>Just follow the trails of poo and hoof prints

newfag

Yeah, I think he was thinking "Nu tanks, fwuffy like stawwions now"

so what is the maroon saga? Watership down with fluffys?

Kinda sorta. With unicorn supremacists, rape, insanity, and lots and lots of gore.

wrong

MOAR JELLENHEIMERS

Only got a few left.

YES! WE NEED MOAR

>It's been fucking derped!

How do you give something with the endurance of a wet paper bag being used as a condom retardation without killing it?

I really wish people stuck with jellenheimers, they were like little lumps of proof of inbred genetics with a touch of cannibalism.

This thread is my home now.

Honestly considering the fact that every fluffy story/picture nowadays is just "All fluffies are assholes who will never learn and won't truly remember any pain you inflict on them" i would think having a derped fluffy is much more viable than having a hillbilly supremacist smarty.

its dick is a pencil....

BAWMAN SAVES DA DAY