Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

He, I got 997 again

カラミチーマス

Claiming

Ask me anything virgins

Am I allowed back yet?

You didn't answer my question
>>
I'm not, I'm saying those series were too drawn out

claimed again~

Haruhi claimed

But you said I like drawn out anime.

I was asking you if you liked long, drawn out anime. Reread it

No ones life means anything, get over it. You aren't special

Old DB/DBZ/GT brings back memories of watching grainy subbed episodes over Realplayer when I couldn't get subbed VHS. I hit a wall midway through GT though and dropped it for YuYu Hakusho. That was probably the last anime I saw from start to finish that was beyond 100 episodes.

I might have to check out the newer stuff though for rewatching purposes.

I have the Iggles as favorites, Green Bay has too many holes right now, and not having a running game definitely doesn't help Rodgers with his play and that of the O-line. Wentz will bounce back.

Good to hear the project is moving along. I guess your professor threw out what help he could? My ceiling is structurally sound right now, thankfully the backlog at work wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Had one angry citizen, but that's about average for a Monday.

Relaxing from work, made some dinner and watching the football game. All in all quiet for a Monday.

Hey Misaki. Things going alright?

I know I'm not but I must be completely worthless then

But the way you said it it implies you thought I did.
whoa

Why is today so boring. I finished my required work 4 hours ago and I leave in 30 mins

Here

Yeah, he answered all of my questions. Remind me again what you do again?

It was more asked in a sarcastic way, it's hard to imply it without the sarcasm font. Sorry
What class did you pick?

Whats up you crazy broad. Also nice trips
Alice *nods*
Everything's perfect. Exams in a week, but plenty of time to prepare until then. Only bad news is Oreimo and Katawa Shoujo will have to take a back seat to studying. What's up with you guys?

You remind me of Esdeath. Lots of cries for help, but won't accept help when it's offered.

*waves*

At least Edgedeath would give us death threats

hi misaki
yeah that sounds like a nice monday
hello

Am not a crazy broad.
Not much on my side. Just watching some football. You?

Claim

I haven't gotten any help just people asking what's wrong then nothing else after that.

Assuming you stopped at Buu arc, you missed a lot. And I mean a lot.
>play Dokkan battle because it gives some of the story
>some fashion

Warlock.

Hey.

Yea. I asked what's wrong, then you didn't elaborate.

Ayyy, good goy. How are you enjoying it so far?

:3
Hey Akame, there's been an imposter about recently. Good to see you're back
>watching sports ball
No, studying for exams, watching Oreimo, not much else. Chatting with you guys is pretty high up there for me.

You've said you wanted someone to talk to, what are your hobbies?

The calm before the storm, or maybe just a blessing in disguise.

Lower mgmt. at a local health department- think of Kitchen Nightmares, Zika/West Nile Virus control/monitoring, foodborne outbreak investigations, swimming pool inspections, and anything else involving food being served to the public. I used to do it in the field on a day to day basis, but now I'm mostly behind a desk save for the times I have to visit a place that is having a tough time complying.

Back to the daily grind for me, but having the past week off was definitely a good rest. 3 more weeks until another week off for Christmas.

Nice and quiet, I was able to catch up on everything I needed to. I'll be busy tomorrow though. You finally get settled in after your running around?

Yeah, I figured as much. Another reason to sit down and watch some animu after a break from it.

Ravioli Ravioli
Post lewds

I've told (someone) already I have nobody, not even in real life. I try to find somebody to talk to but it never works.

Claim

What's wrong with sports ball?
Yes, talking here is nice.

So you're partly responsible for those checklist things restaurants hang with the scores on them? That's pretty cool, I think the convenience store I worked at had a mid to low B.

Hello Yui!

In my free time I just go on my computer or work on electronics.

What about Haruhi?
And the people on /waifu/? Some of them will talk to you.

Hi Yuuki

Sup Misaki

why do some of you claim girls but act so fucking gay with each other

how are things?
I saw him once, but I've never caught him talking with anyone else. It really makes me nervous that someone would do that, I'm scared that it could ruin some of my friendships.
Yeah I just did, but I work early tomorrow and I'll have to leave extra early because there will be a lot of traffic because of freezing rain.

How's it going?

Electronics? that's cool, what are you working on?

Because I can

Try then bed

>If trips get, every waifu of the thread must be given to me this very instant!

One of these days

Right now fixing the connections on my controller.

No. Its a blessing in disguise. Ive done a total of 5 lunch dishes in the last 1.5 hours. And maybe 13 breakfasts in the 5 hours before that.
Not tonight, Im afraid.

Nothing wrong with Sup Forumsorts ball in my book.

Yep, that would be us. A lot of chain restaurants also hire their own private auditors. It's a great side gig as long as you stay out of the jurisdiction you work for during normal working hours. I mostly consult though since I make enough with the day job where I don't need the side money.

The more the merrier- what sort of electronics do you enjoy working on?

I think you'll be alright, just a gut feeling.

I know you're up in Canada, dunno why I keep thinking Quebec though. Freezing rain kills us down here since it's worse than the snow driving-wise. Make sure you're careful out there.

How are you doing this evening :o

You really do have one of the cutest waifus here. Sparing Nico, maybe. Good luck with your work, and enjoy your vacation.
I can't be bothered to watch sports anymore. Channel my energy into more productive things.
But talking here is nice.
Sup. What's wrong with your life right now?
Hey Akame. I've been wondering though- do you want to talk about what's troubling you or is it still a subject you'd rather avoid? I've got a quiet next two hours ahead of me.

A gaming controller?
>Hitoha

Sorry I missed you. What's up tonight? See

Because I'm curious now, has there ever been a situation where you've had to shut down a restaurant because they weren't in compliance?

I like most things besides things that involve a lot of mechanical parts or micro soldering

>Z Kai exists.
>Subbed has the Buu arc.
Playing the games just to find out a bit of information about a particular arc is useless, unless it's Raging Blast 2, which had a special OVA that came with it.
>Correct me if there are others with situations like that.

Individual

It's fun, we did a bunch of dungeons and we're level 26 now.

Decent, you?

An xbox controller I use on my computer
>picture saved

Not your fault.
People are just confusing

Slow. How about you?

Same old, loneliness crept up. Its not supposed to do this on weekdays. 50mg of Zoloft didn't do anything for it.

Same, kinda tired, but I need to work on this paper

What over?

Z Kai and Z subbed are the same thing really. It's one looks better.

That's where I live though. I think you got that when I was talking with Shinoa last time. You already told me you had a friend in Gaspésie. Also I'd much rather have snow than that.
I'm still more on the avoidance side sorry. What you're going through is much more concerning anyway. How is it now?
pretty much the same. Picked up Wow huh? I also did, just last week.

Meant to tag you

Haha, thanks. Even though she might have a tsun streak, it's just part of her charm. Work continues to go well, at this point I'm all about helping out my subordinates move up since my career path is pretty clear at this point.

If you wanna go off that cliff, yes. Many, many times. Every area of town will have its problem children, whether it's restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, or illegal food operations taking place from mobile units and/or homes. The real adventures were always with police during night raids since we were often used for their 'probable cause' to gain entry to nuisance properties. Working overturned freight trucks in nasty weather sucks too. Same with a burned out establishment after arson's done their job.

>soldering
>high DEX
That's some skill right there. I never moved beyond building PCs from scratch.

Prozac > Zoloft

That same statistics paper. Finally figured out what to do

Do you have the power to shut down a restaurant during operation hours if you walk in and see something not in compliance

Yeah, Miku got it for me since it was 5.

And nice, it's fun.

I don't see where the answer to my question is there :o
I'm just doing the Trial of Valor on WoW. It's not going well
Doing good, you guys can pretty much hit 110 in a little under a week tbh. Only takes a day to go from 100-110

I've never used a controller on my computer, what games do you play?

>Z and Z Kai are the same thing.
I said it last thread, Z Kai improved Z's art, and removed whatever filler that there was.

Couldn't find any Prozac, only Zoloft, and for bargain street prices.

You never told me about a statistics paper though.

Well it is what I go to school for
Most big name games on steam

that's cool. do you guys have the referral xp boost?

Z's version hits home for me.
>started on DB GT, Baby saga. I remember how Baby's awakening slightly terrified me

Oh, I thought I'd mentioned it to you, I certainly have to everyone else lol. I've been working on a statistics term project for the last couple of weeks and need to do a write up of the project

I hear you. But I can't bring myself to touch the pills. Even if I'm lonely. Which I am all the time. You could try propranolol.
Can't run away from your problems forever.
It's fine for now, we're just coming into our last week of classes before exams, then we get a month of break before spring classes. I am pretty nervous about break though- a lack of structure and discipline fires up my anxiety pretty bad. That, and too much free time.
Tsun is actually more my taste, and it's great to hear you're doing well in work. What are you pursuing again?
>Statistics
God help you

Yeah.

How long have you been taking it for? Are you taking it daily?

Yeah, that's right. I mostly remember checking the thread and it was already gone though. QC will be visited one day, though knowing me it's going to be somewhere rural. I love me some nature.

Yeah, if it's something that would be an imminent health hazard such as pest/rodent infestations, lack of electrical, sewage backup, lack of cold hold equipment for food, etc.

A lot of it is judgement calls on part of the inspectors- if you go in there on a power trip, it never ends well. Most people want to comply, but depending on temperament, language barrier, etc. it can be difficult for some to get compliance. The ones that stick around the longest have a strong knowledge base coupled with people skills.

elementalist lux is so yummy :3

It's almost too quick for me honestly.. I don't even have time to figure out what my new spells do and I already level up again..
I'm sure you'll find some stuff to keep you busy. And yeah, I feel pretty much cornered right now.
That's alright, just stay away from Montreal and you're all set.

Oh. Ok.

I'll keep an eye open for it, though I doubt my usual would carry them. Thanks Misaki

Eh, since last summer. No, I usually only take them on weekends as school usually stops this from happening.

Thank the lord it's almost over

There was one day when a rat ran into our store, but never made it back into the kitchen or near the food, so we just kept going about our business. I was genuinely afraid of what would happen if it did go back there

Yep, that's been my last couple of days: compiling data, running tests, being confused, etc

Oh was it the data over preferred OS?

If you're not taking them daily, mind as well not take them at all, as they will have little to no effect.