What's the best way to develop an eating disorder to make me stop being fat quick?

What's the best way to develop an eating disorder to make me stop being fat quick?

an hero

Hard drugs I guess.

Eat all you want, just vomit it up 30 minutes later.

Was considering that

This

There's this incredibly bizarre process you can go through that originated in the jungles of the Pampas. It has strange rituals called "eating healthy" and "exercise", both of which they claim will bring about major improvements to not only your physique, but also your physical and mental health.

No I'm just gonna get an eating disorder or kill my self

tape worm, it literally works, if you will die if you don't lose weight and you physically can't stop eating tape worm will help you

Yea, it's probably just bullshit anyways.

Those bingo bongo niggers don't know shit.

Get off your ass and workout, you stupid, lazy, fat fuck.

Buy meth, do meth

killing yourself will make you lose almost all excess weight within just a year.

I've been doing ten minutes on an elliptical every day and that tires me out.

I'm overweight myself, but ten fucking minutes isn't enough

...but it tires me out. I really don't have time or energy for any more than that.

wtf. how much do you weigh?!?!

Over 300lbs.

I can't even do the ten minutes in one go. Every two and a half minutes I have to get a drink of water if I'm really going hard.

sounds like making yourself throw-up is your best bet, you may not be good at it first, but like any skill with practice you get better

Drink lots and lots of bleach.

Go to fit and get btfo.
Or just eat less.
Or just only eat vegetables.
Or just only eat jizz.

Based. Also checked.

Just keep going on it. You will quickly get into shape (quick meaning like 3 weeks) to where you can find a speed where you can keep going indefinitely. If you're getting out of breath, slow down until you're not. Slowly speed that pace up every week and you'll find your weight going down daily.

Just do it.
Just Do It.
JUST DO IT.
RUN TILL YOU PASS OUT.

meth.