Hey Sup Forumsrothers. i need your help

hey Sup Forumsrothers. i need your help

long story short. how should i dump my cheating whore of a girlfriend

when i spent time with her during thanksgiving she was always on her phone and had it titled away from me(like bitch how obvious are you), so at night i took her phone while she was asleep, guess what all messages were deleted.okay. so i hooked up the imessaging to my ipad, so i would get all the texts she sent and got.

turns out shes a cheating whore, and fucked a guy after i left.

im thinking about saying hey i know you liked being fucked, so fuck off im not helping you out anymore with anything.

or tell her that i changed the netflix password, and then text her the new passwood, but just send the guys #.

give me your sugesstions. im drunk right now on some jack and vodak feeling pisssed.

Trying to post photos non ducked up

Post her nudes. Spread ass cheeks first

Fuck her best friend, while fucking doggystyle take a pic and send to her saying, we're done

shes a fat mexican whore, you still want?

Jamal has the dope dick.

ofc bbws are best. Actual pics of her pls op

Leave her before anymore pain is caused. Just drop her ass on the side of the street with her shit and go.

Eh, do it with a little grace.

Take her out to dinner, after you get food just spill the beans, say everything you did here and that after this dinner your going to leave and she's never going to talk to you again.

Should have a good reaction, and at the end there you could probably insult her a bit to give a little negative reinforcement for cheating.

But also, rest easy cuz if she does it to you... He's next.

And you got there first.

Feel free to fuck the shit outta her between then and now too

her best friend is gross, and id rather not, ive already blocked her on all social media, and just waiting until right befor her rents due to let her know

MODS

Post her facebook faggot

Wow, those are some low expectations. I'd say invite her family over for dinner and drop the bomb at the table. Her family will hate her for a long fucking time.

5 years and this bitch pulls this hell no, im doing this over text. and i already grabbed everything that i acutally needed. looking through my phone for nudes, only have a few since i deleted most of them when i found out.

Kill her OP

This

nice pussy

op here, i have full body ones, but i dont wana edit her face. and no im gona stick to text, dont want to ever have to talk to her again.

that lil fagget is the only thing i miss, kinda makes me sad knowing ill never see him again.

Post her phone number and let us take care of her.

why not keep him? I'll never leave my cat with my gf if we ever did break up.

no russian men.. she is filth, treat her as such

nah bro, im not that stupid. just wanted some creative thoughts on what i should say to her.

she bought him, and we raised it together, but its still hers

Just curious is your name Ishmael? Is your job working on a fishing boat?

Is the cat "legal"? Does it have a regstration number and so on? If it's just a stray cat, it isn't legally hers.

shit, didn't see she bought him. Guess he's legaly hers then.

yeah she took it for all his shots and bullshit, and i wouldnt really want him, since it would just remind me of a cheating whore

Nice feet

Sucks op. Knowledge is power so if you want to play her...which I would... don't let on. Hate fucking is always fun. And yes post nudes.

>Feet

This

final bump, im about to let her know.

post screens of the conversation

Go cry OP. Take some you time: sounds like you've been through it

Plat it cool. Start making plans in secret to move. Get you an apartment, etc. preferably in a new state or city. Act like you dont know anything. Fuck her like crazy and get her pregnant. Take her out for a nice dinner the night before you move into your new place. somewhere really expensive, order up all kinds of expensive shit. Halfway through dinner excuse yourself to the bathroom and just leave her there. Block her number and move on. She will never know what happened to you.

>get her pregnant
Oh yeah, that sounds like a good plan user.
Have to deal with her for the next 18 years.

>real fucking smart

dude what part of "making plans in secret to move" did you not understand, he will do some fucking houdini stuff

but yes that part is risky XD

its repsonses like this that make me question wheter you ever had a gf.

i'd say the plan is fine, excluding the "getting her pregnant" part

Dump the whore ASAP, she will only keep getting fucked by other guys and your going to have to be okay. She's going to give you a STD.

Because he WILL be found.

States don't like to pay for someone else's babies anymore.

You need to get screen shots of the messages that she sends to him over the course of a few months. Then, after you have about thirty pictures, make it into a scrapbook or photo album. Then, give it to her on her birthday, Christmas, or whatever.

i'm so high and this is the funniest thread i've ever read bro.... AT LEAST YOU DIDN"T MARRY THIS BITCH AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT????

the fact that this hamplanet fucked somebody as soon as you left days to me that she doesn't give a fuck about you anyways user,
just laugh at how crafty the fuckhole thinks she is,stop any $ that u are sending her way and just go find some other bitch.

Cuck

lol bro that's exactly what i was thinking

Like I can't get over the fact that this happened... like does this bitch actually exist? are there people who talk like this? XDXDXDXDXD

This. But leave her there before the check comes.

i hope the plasma goo leaks out of your screen and gives you cancer

This reminds me of when I found my ex cheated, but he had given me his credit card information so I just maxed it into my paypal and when he came and complained I sent him the message that he sent saying I could use it to buy whatever I liked.

you rite (not op but you rite)

Hell yeah bro, what was the story behind him?

Check 'em

lol thanks man the only good thing ive heard today, just got done texting her for like 5 mins. she tried playing dumb, and just started crying asking me to talk, just blocked all her numbers, and about to play some vidya games.

yeah thats the funny thing, when i found out i used some of her money to fill up my car and get some bomb mexican food, and told her ill cover her rent with my next check, i waited a few days just so she would be fucked getting the money in a few days.

Ikr XDDDzddjfbdndndjd

Cuck on cuck

At one point gave me his credit card info to buy a sweater, said could use it for whatever (I assumed at the time to buy whatever sweater I wanted).

I saved it because he seemed like a dick. He ended up having a side relationship when he was with me. Stole 5 grand from him that he couldn't get back because he had technically given me permission to take it.

Havent talked with him since.
Helped buy myself a new car with with.
So can't complain.

nah dued, i waited 4 days. and 4 days of messages just like the one in the pic killed me inside, i only waited so i could fuck her over.

check what you nondelivering fag

did you stay with her or at least become her pimp

Tits or gtfo

>Find her accounts she uses frequently
>Change password, dump her nudes on said accounts
>Find her parents on social media, dump screen caps reveling her whore side
>Dump nudes in thread
>Send screen cap of thread to her
>Lock bitch outta Netflix

I think he meant literally

Lol bro hell yeah thats how it's done... and why I keep all my money in cash and liquid assets XD

just did it over text, mostly becuase she said being broken up with over text would be the worst way possible.

i have about 4 days worth of her messaging this guy, and half of it was all about fucking and sex.

yeah i could of done a lot worse, or messaged the guy.

but im glad to be done with this bitch, 5 years ill never get back, dont wana spend another day with her or pretending.

[b]Checked![/b]

sorry this happened OP. Stay strong man. I have had this happen in the past (found out about it exact same way you did - she was glued to her phone and I knew something was up)

very difficult thing to digest. We love you man, keep your head up.

I just ignored mine right away.. drove her crazy. Indifference seems to get to people a lot more than hate

Post screen caps

Anyone who gives their credit card information out like that is a moron. Usually have higher standards but...deserved it.

What are liquid assets

you want the breakupshit or the cheating whore shit

Roll for her number

Both, always both

I don't know I just mean like stuff I can sell pretty quickly so it's as good as cold cash

Git, git on outta here ya little nigger

Its rather simple actually. Cut her resources. Anything you pay for, take it away. Throw her away. Its done, she literally is using you. So just cut and move on. You don't need to explain shit to her and doing so will put you in danger, as women have evolved to lie, to manipulate, and make men second guess their own positions because we feel we need to protect them. Let her go.

Just broke my neck trying to read this. Thanks OP

I'll do Whore shit first because she says my name and shit in others.

She literally was planing the time to fuck him 2 hours after I left

This muh nigga

Just break up with her.

In this case, trying to fuck her over would just be drinking your own poison.

Fuck a new bitch pronto bro.

>is that like a meme? Or you're just a meme king lol
Looks like you lucked out OP, you finally have a reason to drop that fucking aspie.

josé?

LOL bro you DID NOT just call her a MEME KING XDXDXDXDXD

Even talks about plan B so he can do it raw. I'm really hoping she didn't give me anything

Post both

It's already a pic of a broken screen. Just die

You nearly gave me a damn heart attack OP i thought that was my ex at first glance

This

Mathew. May we have some words.

FUCK

mexicunt there's your problem they will ditch you for something better its the mexicunt way how the fuck do you think they got her

"thanks for fucking me" who says that? this has to be fake.

XDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX
THANKS FOR FUCKING ME!!!!

THAT GUY IT THE MEME KING XDXDXD

Damn. That bitch is ice cold.

the blue ones are from her. i used my ipad and hook it up to her messaging, so it acts like a second phone. she was saying that