/soulseek/

Discuss interesting stuff you've found on Soulseek, complain about faggots not sharing their folders, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

vetobendover.com/transcodes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant believe that faggots not sharing his folder

>using Soulseek

How're the transcodes?

what is there to talk about. you use it to download music lol.

(((them)))

exactly duddde.
Who cares?

If you have ears you'd care

suppose this is the best place to ask. is there any reason why the upload fails on one particular album every time?

learn2spectrogram

>learn2spectrogram

You do know that can be manipulated as well right?

Spectrograms don't really help if you find like 30 versions of the same album and they're all transcoded though

What're we supposed to do then

I just make sure to download scene releases (cue file, log file, multiple scans). I don't think I've ever ran in to a transcode that way

Purchase music.

how do you check transcodes? i'm a bit retarded

Fuck off back to Sony BMG, Universal Music Group or Warner Music Group

sometimes all you have to do is ask politely if you could download it and ye shall recieve.

>oh noes my bitratez

If you were that bothered you"d own it physically.

download a program like Spek or Audacity and follow a guide like this

vetobendover.com/transcodes/

Bump

i don't care about non-sharers anymore, they probably don't have anything worth downloading anyway

Im going to change of city and also going to get a new computer, do you think ss is a good option to download files from my old computer?

does anyone else manually check if someone just shared an empty folder or their near-empty slsk folder to unshare?
I feel like I have autism whenever I do it but you're not getting my fucking files without putting up your own