Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIMc2t5EbTY
youtube.com/watch?v=XCDKJQ3Z8bU
youtube.com/watch?v=j6JWtIe6xAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

KING AZOR JON

SHOW ME THE BODY

Does anyone else really hope they dont do a Jon v Sansa storyline? I wanna see the Starks working together...

THE KING IN THE NORTH
THE KING IN THE NORTH
THE KING IN THE NORTH
THE KING IN TH NORF
THE KING IN TH NORF
THE KING I TH NORF
THE KING IS A DWARF
THE KING IS A DWARF
THE KING IS A DWARF

will manlets EVER learn???

First for Best ost

youtube.com/watch?v=BIMc2t5EbTY

I love how bran is just like yeah thanks benjen in the most wooden delivery possible and then he just leaves like yeah my part in the plot is done bye

Is this how normies "watch" Game of Thrones?

Ninth for zombie rape.

His name is...

Someone need to teach Lyanna Morment how to pronounce names and shit

KICK IN THE DOOR

that's what i heard after 30 secs

Press F to Pay Respects

>tfw everyone is being mean to melly

Who the fuck is that? Nevermind, Jon loves redheads.

Azor Jon!

So no Cleganebowl?

Anyone else think the dialogue has become increasingly cringeworthy and expository? The only highlight of the episode was Lyanna's speech, gone is the wit of GRRM's writing

Does anyone have the "Rhaegar, my son..." comic?

xth for everyone in this show has teleportation devices.

What emotion is he trying to convey here?

Reminder that if you complain about teleportation you are an illiterate showfag

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes

DAKINGINDANORF!

That does look like Bobby Baratheon without the beard

POST A MORE NON-MEME BEST LINE FROM SEASON 6

>Jon and Sansa cant hide their disgust when bearloli says she only had 60 men
>Davos, the only appreciating fuck there is smiles, knowing that they still accomplished what they came for, no matter how many
>"If they're half as ferocious as their lady, the Boltons are doomed."

Is Arya going to Winterfell next or is she continuing on her rogue mission to kill everyone left on her list?

Honestly he was dumb as hell to just fuck with the royal family, particularly when they have a tendency towards insanity and have shown how blase they are about using violence before

Remember when Davos was totally okay with using her magic/religion when it comes to resurrecting Jon?

What a hypocrit.

I hope he marries her. Because if they do Jon v Sansa, you can bet all your money on the stronk independant wymyn to win.

NO MORE SMIRKS NOW

he looks so lame

What's this guys problem?

>When the milk of the poppy kick in

F

Too bad Sansa looks nothing like this so that Littlefingers obsession with her made sense.

Also Caitlyn Stark never looked good enough to justify that obsession either.

I was kind of sick of every other character but was hoping that we'd see a 180 move from him in to Tywin like motherfucker.

Wyman Manderly was fucking finally introduced. Hopefully the dead characters mean we get to see some of the other missing book characters. Looks like he's just a borin northern lord though.

Don't cry, Melly

CERSEI+EURON+GREGOR CLEGANE
vs
JON+SANSA+BRAN+ARYA+THE HOUND
vs
DANY+TYRION+YARASHA+DRAGONS

IT'S HAPPENIN TRIPLE THREAT WHO WINS

Cancelled until further notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCDKJQ3Z8bU

with all the wildfire gone, invasion of Westeros becomes a cake walk for Dany right?

rip bernie

Azor SHIT SHOW

P R E S T O N

R

E

S

T

O

N

Anyone know if the dragons are at their full size yet or do they have more growing to do?

wtf r u still posting this shit? fuck off shill

Uncle Benjen died on the way back to his home planet.

Melting lolis is a federal offense.

DON'T CRY MELLY

DAKINGADANORF

It very nearly worked desu, how was he supposed to know that Cersie had all that wildfyre stored away?

>"this is your god now"

BANE?

Probably the best part in the episode or maybe even the entire season, that look he has when he realizes he fucked up is fantastic

It's too bad though, I will miss his antics

>F

> talking about the show with co-workers
> they get excited about arya and danny
> "yeah, and Jon is a targaryen"
> they all what I mean
> explain r+l=j
> "but Jon is a stark bastard, right? Why would Robert want to kill Jon?"
> explain he's a targ and Robert gates targs
> they don't believe me because they don't know who rhaegar is

Normies.

where are my Tommen memes?!

are margarine and loras ded? ;_;

LINDA

youtube.com/watch?v=j6JWtIe6xAo

"Das it mayne"

Uncle Benjen said that there was magic preventing the dead from passing the wall, what will this mean for the undead king and his army?

His complete lack of hesitation and seeming nonchalance made it kinda funny

DEAD
E
A
D

I will miss you ;_;

bran isnt on the good guys side anymore. he got marked. the wall has magic to stop the white walkers from getting past the wall but he will make it past the wall with the key that mark on his arm

So we can agree first 20 minutes are great, ToJ scene then the transition to Jon is great, the rest is meh.

Jon is still a bastard tho

>THAT CURSOR

>They had to show Pycelle sleeping with a prostitute right before he died so normalfags didn't feel too sad when he got shanked.

F

reminder if u don't complain about the jet packs you are def a showfag, and a tarded apologist showfag at that,
try actually reading the books sometime, cumguzzler

No but the explosion did kill Stannis who was in proximity on a rogue mission to take the Iron Throne himself.

>ilovethesmellofwildfireinthemorning.webm

kek

>season finale
>waste time on sam and his inbred companions

DON'T CRY MELLY ;_;

why did they have that scene in the middle of a somber sequence

They don't stop growing

You too bro
A couple more times and I'm packing it in

>It very nearly worked desu

No it didn't, there was nothing logical about how things went. Sooner or later the Lannisters and Tyrells would have fucked the Faith out of revenge, and wildfire isn't their only weapon. The Sparrow tickled a sleeping dragon, and it burned him.

She should go beyond the wall and kill the Night King if she was smart.

Why did Cersei tell that nun her face would be the last she'd see before her death, then left her to presumably be raped to death? Or did she come back from time to time to check on her and make sure her face was, in fact, the last she'd see before she died?

Is it just me or did Cersei get much better when her hair was cut? Before she acted brattish and cheeky breeky. Now when I watched her crowned she looked like she was bearing the weight of the world by herself.
I like the new look on her face, she was really loud and obnoxious before, but her being quiet knowing she lost everything but continuing further got her from one of the worst characters in series to one of the best characters in my book

dragons never stop growing, now kys

>nutted but she still suckin'

Lady Mormont was good desu

New Lyanna actress kinda looks like Arya at least

It's Darth Vader without the mask! 30 years of progress in special effects, and this is what we get.

"I truly have become a Game of Thrones."

no, they are floating down stream where thoros and beric will find them still alive

THE KING IN THE NORTH

THE KING IN THE NORTH

THE KING IN THE NORTH

THE KING IN THE NORTH

THE KING IN THE NORTH

when you nut but she still suckin

What kind of clothes do they wear in Winterfell during winter?

>she never got paid

she got incinerated. separate her body from all the other ash.

it helps that the actress is one of the few in the show that can actually act through her facial expressions