What's your general opinion of Africa? Would you save any African countries given the chance?

What's your general opinion of Africa? Would you save any African countries given the chance?

(No racists allowed)

No, they don't need saving

>Lesotho
>good tier

???

Send all the niggers there.

Europe for Europeans.

Only Northern Africans

>What's your general opinion of Africa?
Pic related

Africa is beautiful but africans ruin everything.
Zimbawe for instance has one of the most fertile lands on earth but the UN had to set up a program because people were at risk of starvation.

They defeated Canada

That map makes no sense, Neither Lesotho or Benin are good compared to the rest of Africa

I would save Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Mauritius and Spain.

North Africa is the only region worth

Good lad

n e w
e
w

>sucking sandnigger cock
i knew the Spanish were Moors

I'd save 1.
Not a whole country though.

at last Morocco actually does something to stop illegal immigration to here unlike Libya or Turkey. That's why while Greece and Italy (which are much further away from Africa than us) get dozens of thousands of illegals into their borders every year while we just get a few hundreds.

post a better quality map

>muh rhodesia

Why on earth would you destroy africa? Maybe I would understand it if you'd want to destroy the people but why the lands? They are useful.

CAN'T STOCKA THE BOTSWANA

>urr durr niggers are invading us!! this is a genocide against the white people!!!

>whites invade another people's land
>fuck niggers!!! white power !!!

One of my fighting vidya mains is from Botswana

>Visited Egypt before arab spring
Super nice and safe country. Now fucked up.
>Visited Gambia
Super nice country. Got cucked by their corrupt ex-president.

Africa is mostly a horrible continent but there are some nice people. Their tribal mentality is what fucks any hope of progress.

Shitty white countries can't rate countries.

Botswana seems to be trying their best.

They just need time and resources to develop which I hope they are getting from China and not the evil US

>niggers
>people

Americans aren't even mammals.

nuke the islamic ones

I think you are misstaken, whales are actually mammals.

Belgians are literally whos.

Angolans are funny