youtube.com/watch?v=WC6sj-1wrRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ni13n0RMufQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W_HQsCMYyIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=30Qn0KxGdNc
paradox.provocation.net/blu/inre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blooooo

>how was your week
not bad. celebrated mardi gras in new orleans was p fun.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/recent/1

The Supremes
Shriekback - Oil & Gold
A Certain Ratio
Electrelane - The Power
Love of Diagrams - Mosaic

I'm goin back to bed
My week was ok, thanks for asking

The only flaw with this chart is putting that horrible and derivative Sweet Trips album so far up

it's been okay but kind of boring

i wanna go to new orleans

>The only flaw with this chart is putting that horrible and derivative Sweet Trips album so far up
the positions of the album in my chart really don't reflect how i rank them it's just the way the chart is formatted. I do love that album though. I haven't found a dream pop album of with the same up-beat style and that electronic touch sweet trip bring. I honestly don't listen to much dream pop anymore because of this.

Hi user ;)
I think I've heard about that second album on your chart, is it any good?

I would rec stuff but I haven't heard a lot of stuff on y'alls charts. Also my week was fine thanks

Always make a new chart each month and keep it in a folder to see how my taste evolves over time, its really fun and interesting to look back on things. Life is life as usual, my weeks been pretty good - been watching one James Bond film every day and I've got to Live and Let Die, quality drop is pretty prominent but oh well.

Give Cavern of Anti-Matter a try if you haven't already, it is a side project of Sterolab. Otherwise I can't rec anything, you know way more than me.

You current taste is cool. What are the other 2 top albums besides tmr and united states?

Thanks mate. The albums are;
meWithoutYou - Ten Stories youtube.com/watch?v=WC6sj-1wrRQ

The Durutti Column - LC youtube.com/watch?v=ni13n0RMufQ

what's a good album to listen to on a birthday?

listen to Pram.

The Chocolate Watchband - No Way Out

Faith No More - The Real Thing
Lemon - Magnetic

things are rough and tumble
i'm snug on a beanbag chair in the basement

my fucking dude
when will people see that BNOOS is the best modest mouse album
your taste is good

My week was pretty gud, thanks senpai

Rec me some japanese artists with female vocals, any genre

Pentangle - Basket of Light

Seefeel - Quique

I really like this new chart
Rickie Lee Jones - s/t

Dunno what to rec, but Faye Wong - Fuzao is pretty cool

What is that pink album? Is that Solace?
I've always wanted to get into Swans, should I start with The Seer or To Be Kind?
John Coltrane - Meditations

bump

Nice Sun Ra choice
Captain Beefheart - Safe as Milk
Thundercat - The Beyond / Where the Giants Roam

sounds cozy bb
check out Nation of Ulysses

a bit obvious but you would adore English Settlement by XTC

lmao yeah dude, i love English Settlement.

what's that album with the sneakers?

Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue/American in Paris (Bernstein)
Ornette Coleman - This is Our Music
Jim Hall and Art Farmer - Live at the Half Note

Lo Borges self titled, its some MPB/70s psych-folk from brazil

neato, sounds right up my ally.

lowercase - the going away present
shotmaker - mouse ear (forget-me-not)
a day called zero - s/t

southpacific - constance

laura - radio swan is down
bark psychosis - hex
hungry ghosts - alone, alone

drive like jehu - yank crime
adolescents - s/t
dazzling killmen - face of collapse

lilys - in the presence of nothing
low - songs for a dead pilot
starflyer 59 - gold

Give me some good music to take walks to

Twin Peaks soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=W_HQsCMYyIQ

clitoris - anal
suck my - dick

here are some of my current and all-time favorites in no particular order. i suck at recs but congrats to you guys for having more obscure taste than me

some good, some shit
eh
man up!
nice
rollin on a river
sick
cool dude
cool

thanks.

you're cool too.

never seen your chart
not bad
check out
broadcast and the focus group
where should i start with noise
dead can dance - spleen and ideal
don cherry - s/t
i like anyone who has stereolab and lfo on their chart
nice

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to TMR. Then I have breakfast, soybeans of course. After I eat I have my shower where I listen to Trout Mask Replica again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Safe As Milk or even Bongo Fury. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Trout Mask Replica while I mash my soybeans. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Captain Beefheart. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Trout Mask Replica, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused.

By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to play basketball, play tabletop RPGS and watch movies together but mostly we listen to Trout Mask Replica. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a mean soybean. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Trout Mask Replica in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Trout Mask Replica.

My friends go home after this and while it was fun, it's time to prepare for another big day tomorrow. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral but mostly just the cover art of Trout Mask Replica. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Trout Mask Replica being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song "Frownland" I drift to sleep.

Did some organizing and slight updates on this, hope you like it.
that's cool, dude
try Safe as Milk
The rest of the Gas series
also Porter Ricks - Biokinetics
okay
Gospel - The Moon Is A Dead World
Liking it
Charlie McAlister - Mississippi Luau

>where should i start with noise
merzbeat. but you should honestly just listen to more white noise drone stuff before diving into straight noise. pic related has some good recs

THe Field Mice - Snowball

thanks, ive heard some of the stuff on the chart, but nearly that much, thanks again
i love the gas series
im not too huge into biokinetics

Oh
Just suggested the Gas stuff in case you hadn't, people always just listen to either Pop or Zauberberg
How about Murcof - Martes, then?

op whats album top elft??? eccojams + ???

Please share some comfy tweegaze with electronic touches that the album is derivative off of, I'd love to hear it

this week has fucking sucked!!!
i feel like i haven't gotten anything done in the last few months and it feels like i'm beginning to fall back into ky old habits of just not fucking doing anything
like being alive is EXHAUSTING for me, i want to do things and be like any other person but my brain is literally just a pile of fucking mush and i never have the motivation to do anything anymore i mean i was superproductive just a while ago now it's like why can't i do anything again?

insufferable schizo

mu help me i need you! whats the name of that band with the iconic head with lots of eyes . shebongle something. i cant find it HALP

don't you ever get bored of posting nonsensical crap

you're a broken record at this point. either kill yourself or stop posting

dj screw - chapter 178 - in the zone

You feel useless because you don't do anything useful. Grow the fuck up.

Lol

ebb and flow my friend

No~

I am sofa king we todd ed

youtube.com/watch?v=30Qn0KxGdNc

>dj screw - chapter 178 - in the zone
thanks matey

my week was kinda shitty but whatever

2nd gen - irony is

ovlov - am

felicia atkinson - a readymade ceremony

Havent heard that yet thanks

Hey fellers. The two albums without covers are Grandmother's Milk by Dotsuitarunen and Inre Polokrage by Blomsterunge

my week is alright, hot girl is coming over to my game night tonight. p solid week

DON'T bully rantfriend!

>Grandmother's Milk by Dotsuitarunen and Inre Polokrage by Blomsterunge
never heard of those, should i check them out? sounds swedish anyways.
listen to The Beatnigs

KILL ALL CHART THREADS
I
L
L

A
L
L

C
H
A
R
T

T
H
R
E
A
D
S

KILL ALL THE WHITE MEEEEN

What's the album at the right of modest mouse, I remember seeing it in bandcamp (and that it was like lo-fi pop?) but can't remember anything about it

Yeah man! Check out Blomsterunge if you're into avantgarde paradox.provocation.net/blu/inre/

Hella, Fugazi, Radiohead

Neutral Milk Hotel, King Crimson, Slint

need a little dadrock up in here.

first ever chart with steal this album iv'e seen. finally

Golden Earring - Moontan

>>/reddit/

ayy i love seeing a bit of Enter Shikari! What did you think of The Mindsweep? I personally think it's their best

hako yamasaki, tsunawatari
camel, nude
current 93, swastikas for goddy
caravan, in the land of grey and pink

tbf it's their best produced by far but atm it's my least favorite. has a good couple songs that are going absolutely nowhere until the very end and it's too serious overall, AFFOC struck a good balance of wacky and political
are you trying to talk shit about SOAD or the way user phrased that post
either case, fuck outta here
>Gospel
Daitro, Corea, City of Caterpillar
>BTBAM
Journal

hi

Made mine pretty punk oriented with some others sprinkled in

Codeine- Frigid Stars
Girl Band- Holding Hands with Jamie

BATS - Red in Tooth and Claw
Survival - s/t

Hot Snakes and Japandroids

Pinback - Summer in Abaddon
Ever tried music outside of post-punk?
Reccing- Daughters - Self titled and Hell Songs
Orchid - Chaos is Me
Why do you like that c93 album? I've never managed to get into that one? What do you like about it?
Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors
Boards of Canada - Music has the Right to Children
Arca - &&&&&

These are my most listened to of the last week. recs please. Don't care if it's something i've heard.

Can someone post a template

topsters.net
or
neverendingchartrendering.org