This shit is really terrible. "Frankie Sinatra" is the only good song on this

This shit is really terrible. "Frankie Sinatra" is the only good song on this.

Hahahaha nice b8

one of the most disappointing comeback albums of all time. marcel was right to blow it the fuck out

People realised they were just a novelty band with some pleasant filler on their album.

And Frankie Sinatra isn't even their song. It's almost entirely some old song that they purchased and then added a little mediocre rapping at a few parts. The original song is practically untouched.

Because i'm me is only good song from this shitty album

inb4 gtfo normie

gtfo normie?

come on, it's really fucking terrible. very boring too, took me like 4 days to listen to the whole thing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

except Frankie Sinatra is literally the only bad song on it

This album was about a 9/10 for me t b h

Marcel's review was based around him hearing Frankie Sinatra and deciding the whole thing was bad before even listening to it. He had his score in mind long before the release. I guarantee it.

You strike me as the if it doesn't bump it's not good type

it's a 3/10 at fucking best

Cool, man. And I think it's a 9/10.

The people who didn't like Wildflower are the same people who didn't like m b v - because it didn't live up to its classic predecessor, even though it was still a genuinely good album.

How the fuck can you expect a band to top perfect 10/10 albums more than a decade after not making any music? Instead expect a 7/10, and be surprised if it manages to even come close to its 10+ year old predecessor. Unless you're an American Football fan.

no, pal. it's a fucking 3.

Cool, man. And I think it's a 9/10.

>Unless you're an American Football fan.
what are you implying here?

is a 3 dummy

9+3=12

It's a 12, you moron

Nah, it's great. Sinatra is not the worst song on the album, but the whole of it is at least an 8/10.

dude you figured it out
gratz
here is award

W e w

What is the worst song then

Title song. Every other song develops textures without sounding homogenous. Wildflower just doesn't have a purpose on the album aside from being the halfway mark.

If I Was a Folkstar, Colours, and Saturday Night Inside Out are the best ones in my opinion. To be honest though, it was kinda disappointing. There's just so much annoying samples of people and kids talking/swearing and the rapping is so bad. I'm definitely going to listen to this again though, just to be sure it's not complete garbo.