How you want your star trek ma familia?

>how you want your star trek ma familia?

youtube.com/watch?v=qO-lz2erBQ0

ayy captain

Should've been the first trailer.

also, man this movie looks like a copyright nightmare, so many borrowed designs.

So what, is this movie gonna be serious now cause of the russians death?

First trailer was literally "LOL DUDE BIKES AND ROCK MUSIC AND QUIPS" and now it's macabre and depressing as fuck

How many times are they going to fucking destroy the Enterprise god damn it?

Wait a second are those Jem'hadar soldiers? In the 23rd century?

As many times as it takes.

looks pretty bad

... Well at least Chris Pine is looking more and more like The Shat.

But that shit stopped being tense years ago. How could anyone watch that and say "OOOH I WONDER HOW KIRK IS GOING TO GET OUT OF THAT ONE?"

They're not Jem'Hadar.

This is why we need a new tv series with a different cast on a different ship in a different century having different adventures.

>This is why we need a new tv series with a different cast on a different ship in a different century having different adventures.

GOOD FUCKING NEWS

Not produced by Alex Kurtzman*

>no William Shatner cameo

Whatever fag

Nobody wants to work with the guy.

Was that the NX-01?

>no visible bunny asshole cameo

No, that was also the Enterprise.

Its the USS Franklin

*keptin

his hair looks more and more like a toupee, yes

>not 'do me a flavor'
fucking meme amateurs

is that an nx class?

Not an NX-class.
Not a Jem'Hadar alien.
Not a Star Trek motion picture.

Looks fun desu and I have no clue about the Star Trek franchise.

This will probably be the last star trek film in a while, i'm guessing, because of the upcoming TV show, and there is noway this will make big money at the box office.

Is there any hype for this movie? The second was such a buzzkill and no one knows what this one is about, I can't see it as anything but a flop.

>think the studio was worried that it might have been a little bit too Star Trek-y." Pegg had been asked to make the new film "more inclusive", stating that the solution was to "make a western or a thriller or a heist movie, then populate that with Star Trek characters so it's more inclusive to an audience that might be a little bit reticent."

Someone needs to hug Pegg, hug him or chain him to Edgar Wright. He's just too much of a hack and it's killing him inside.

I remember reading somewhere that he was told to make it more like guardians of the galaxy but in star trek

Oh, so they've finally figured out how big the Enterprise is

From the director of dumb action movies and with a pop song crooning in the background it's...nu trek.

>your four series'd story of a shrinking galactic horizon Star Trek chronicling the rise of a new generation of cadets under the cut-short command of old wise titans of the Federation, leaving big shoes to fill and small feet to fill them
>the dashing rogue living his frontiersman life with a scrappy crew on the last reaches of a shrinking galaxy, in a defiant denial of how small space has started to become
>the machinations of the mysterious Section 31
>and the galactic crisis of a new enemy that may force the Federation to grow into something dark to survive and fight
>will never be a reality
I'm sure we all like to imagine our Trek visions are better than anyone else's, but Holy Romulan Empire just rolls off the tongue too well and I want to use it damnit.

ban assault SUVs

You know why these movies all will / did suck for the most part?

The same tired old rehashed stories, this time unapologetic, rather quite force-feeding in their nature of low brow cinema.

The entire universe has seen this dynamic a 1,000 times on a quite literal scale and now it's worth can be crystallized into nothing more than a vehicle for young cinema geese to ride into the theatres.

I didn't watch either of the previous two in a theatre, I pirated them. And if my day is so shite and banal I might actually use it like a boxer uses smelling salts; waft the corrosiveness so I feel a little more awake.

W-wow. It actually looks pretty great.

Half of it wasn't even clips from the movie itself.

What about it at all is redeemable? The shameless Rihanna plug at the end?