Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I get off when friends check out my GF, I would like to show off my GF's tits and ass to my friends, idk it just makes me fuck her harder at the end of the day

I have a couple buddies comming over for beers this weekend, my girl has a awesoem ass and i would like for them to see it without it being to obvious i'm showing off her ass or tits.

Any ideas what i can do?

share it with us

I'll show you her asian ass once i get advice

Bump

Try the beach, maybe jacuzzi somewhere?

party in a pool?

get some coke and tell her you wanna do lines off her ass even just in panties or whatever. they get to see her ass and you get to do coke off of it

just tell her you want to show her off and have her wear a short dress with no panties.

Its winter, and no hard drugs sorry :/

this is probably best advice

pics pls

This.

Just tell her straight up you want to show her off to your friends. Help her pick out something skimpy and sexy and watch your friends go nuts. Problem solved.

Sounds like an easy way to get a gang bang started

Okay alcohol, throw a party, maybe some beer pong or something, somke some weed idk, make a chill environment, once people get drunk, just start making out with her, fuck her front of them if you want, but at leats get her in panties, then continue the party like that, blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol, ya dig

She's into it, but its winter so she cant wear skirts and shit liek that, that's my issue, here's her asian ass

damn user that's a winning ass for sure i'd wanna show it off too

You can always fall back on yoga pants

>Sup Forums filenames
>my gf

Faggot.

If its going to be indoors just have her wear spandex no panties and when every1 is drunk (including her) have her give em a flash

That's a good ass congrats brother

Glad you like her guys, but yea i just don't know i don't think she would be down for just showing off her ass you know. like it has to be doen somehow so it dfoesnt' seem intentional

Moar Asian ass

Alright, maybe see if she'll let you help her pick an outfit, or even see if she'll let you dress her if she can dress you. Or maybe a variation of that, just find a way to get her to let you dress her.

Pants her in front of everyone?

This or don't tell her that they are coming, and have her in her underwear when they come.

Claim they came early.

have her wear a skirt and bend over to pick something up

She wouldn't be into it

maybe, but that would only last a fraction of a second, i want her asian ass on display all night

i would but it's winter now so she doens't wear skrits

where in canada u from?

honestly bro i just show picture of gfs ass to my good friends on occasion because i know theyll appreciate it.

i dont really get off to it or anything i just like showing off lol.

and then sometimes they show me their gf/fuckbuddy so its all good
i

forgot to add:
i need more fapping materia;

I would but how does one brign that up, like how do i brign up, want to see her naked ass? I just liek sharing too. I mean in person i think its hotter

how naked does she need to be? Maybe you could buy her some tight leggings that really show her off?

With my past girlfriends' nudes, I will literally ask "want to see Carmen's ass?" or "check this out" as I show my phone to my coworker

Don't think anyone would think youre weird for showing her off in the way I just said.

a couple of friends thought i was weird for trying to show them my girls ass but those are just the ones that are trying to be PC

but anyways if im just in a conversation with one of my friends about girls and shit ill bring it up like "my girl got a fat ass thoooo check it out"

and then theyre like yeah, sweet dude thats a nice a butt

and im like yeah man thanks i know

pretty simple but maybe my friends are just chill like that

i mean u never showed nudes of some girl ur fucking to one of ur buds?

agreed

also, im gonna need some more angles on that fat asian ass. she works out huh?

I want to show them some skin, every guy has seen leggings

I guess it's diffrent since were in a realtionship and its more serious rather than a girl i'm fucking you know. If i was just fucking her it would be diffrent, we've been together for 3 years

all day man

holy shit thats a fat ass goddamn

i see ur point, but i was with my gf for a year and i still showed her off just to my friends. my friends been with his girl for like 3 years and he showed me everything lol

honestly if ur friends are cool im sure theyll just be like "fuck yeah dude nice" or "thats a fat ass" or something along those lines

that ass is golden, id love to abuse it, does she like anal? also her lips goddamn

Yea man I'll go for it next time for sure

Any thoughts on how to do it in person, would love for them to see her ass in real life you know. I might just bend her over my lap and spank that ass when i'm drunk idk

Any fan of her tits? or more ass?

How can she show off her asain ass to all my friends?

pussy pics? or tits looks like she has a nice rack

>ITT: Help me become a fully realized cuckold

haha dude thats a perfect idea
come to think of the the same thing in front of my friends

my friend used to have his gf and her friends flash their tits to us on facetime lol

also some of my friends have sent me snaps of some girl gettting dressed or something
ive done that with my gf too

ur chill bro unless ur friends are really strait edge you'll be fine dude ur not gonna lose any friends over it

can we see more of everything? ur gf fine, man.

Does she let you take control of her like that? Even in front of friends?

tits look big, what cup size?

moar tits

If she's drunkk i can do what i want haha, but i guess thats' what i'll do.

Like if you all were hanging otu with us, what would you want to see?

there's one thread I saw where a guy was playing video games with his friends and at one point asked his asian gf to sit on one of his friends lap, which she willingly did while playing the game. I thought that was kinda hot.

I'd want to see you strip her naked and make her get you a beer

i mean realistically in person a tit flash would be pretty sweet

i remember one time i was at this metal concert and some guy spilled another guys beer. so the spiller has this bangin girl with a huge rack and hes like "cmon baby show him some tit" and she flashes us all while jumping around

pretty extreme example but its still a cool story, also i was like 16 so at the time it was fucking epic

dude are those tits fucking real?

assuming shes not excessively crazy (within the average crazy woman boundaries) u better wife that shit man

Lol the lap this is weird, i don't think id do it in person

if i coudl do it i would, shes down for showing off but not just getting naked

hahahah maybe i'll spill eer on my fiiends.

Any games we can play? I mean stip poker but what guy is going to want to play it with 3 to 4 guys 1 girl you know

yep theyre real, and were on 3 years now so its seerious haha

hahaha this is great have her bring you guys beer whilst wearing lingerie or stripping

if u were my friend irl id be pretty stoked and i would want to go to ur house often, maybe see if she has any friends lol. however i wouldnt show off my gf like that, but to each his own.

one of my best friends tells me that he likes tying up girls and shit like that, i dont judge him, i think its great that he has some shit that he really enjoys and makes him the person he is

let us see that rack fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I would kill to hear her moan. anything with sound?

its crazy how this thread is bringing back so many memories haha

but yeah now that i think of it ive had success playing strip poker or strip billiards or strip blackjack (success as in getting random girls to strip, not my gf). probably gotten about 5-6 girls total to strip.

however it was always me and my friend and then multiple other women so they would feel comfortable

bruh we are schemin so hard in this thread lmao now lemme see some tit

you just gotta have her invite friends.

you are faggot, OP.

why? because you are faggot OP

I've done that asian whore. BBBJ and BBFS for only $160 / half hour. total bargain

>will do it again when she comes back

Her tits are fucking amazing, I wish I could have a pair of sweet asian tits like those for myself too.

Post more please

bumping for tits OP, gave some quality advice here think i deserve some quality boobage

post her tits faggot

last bump for tits... then im out... and today op will be a faggot once again

any pussy pics op? also how does one get such a fine asian girl like you have done

Doood I'm so fucking jelous. I wish I could share my gf too, though yours is way hotter.

Shes fucking perfect, I'd kill to have her and share her like you want to. IT's my fucking dream lol.

Bruh, have everyone show up "early" and her run through after a shower, but give her a tiny little towel. Then when everyone is over later, either spill something"hot" on her so she strips her clothes off quick or the old you spider freakout. That and let her get drunk and be like a reckless drunk that strips out of her shirt

go to university in california

thank me later

well shiit i wont be in cali till spring or a little after. im in austin right now. ive seen some asian girls at UT but havent tried going for it

I'm only serious. this is a whore. anyone can have her for $160.

link

>thread is still going
>50 posts ago someone already pointed it out

you're all dense motherfuckers, it's not his girlfriend, he's reposting pics that were uploaded on Sup Forums

have this chick on snapchat lmaoooo

name?

Well yeah but if he has more pics he might as well share.

>I wish I could have a pair of sweet asian tits like those

you literally can. she's literally a whore. $160 gets you 30 minutes. which, let's face it, is all you need user.

>sorry, you can't get prorated 5 minute increments

put her in a nice pair of jeans.

u must be new around here
it starts out with
tits or gtfo
one or the other cuckfam

where do i hire her

fasho yeah they usually stick to metropolitan areas

canda, colorado as well, washington

but there is literally so many bad asian bitches where i live in the the san francisco bay

maybe ill try my luck right after boot

Can someone please tell me where to find more of her?

I'm not certain there is more. Every picture has no results for reverse image search

do it bro a lot of them are superficial so just get buff and manly at boot and ull b good