WTF? Isn't Lyanna supposed to be attractive?

WTF? Isn't Lyanna supposed to be attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkr-Iq-8y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robert hyped her like she was young Angelina Jolie, with Alexandra Daddario's eyes, J-Lo's ass, and Hayley Atwell's tits.

>young Angelina Jolie, with Alexandra Daddario's eyes, J-Lo's ass, and Hayley Atwell's tits.

brehs..

I still thought she was pretty hot desu

isnt she the kid from that show with sean bean recently cancelled? the ones about spies etc

yes

y is she so sad ;_;

she misses the BBC

She's dying after a bad birthing process, m8

I thought she looked a lot like Emilia Clarke

She'd just given birth, after being held captive for over a year.

Yeah because guys in love with a girl they could never get never overhype them at all when talking about her

Pregnant women become ugly so they don't cheat on their man.

>when you give birth, your teeth, bone structure and facial features change for the worse

holy shit some people...

What did she whisper to Ned?

Sounds disgusting & irrealistic

His name is

that was 10/10 in middle ages

that's a red priestess

this is the real Lyanna

looked better while she was dying than most of the sluts on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkr-Iq-8y4

That accent. What was Rhaegar thinking?

Sounds like a top slag, honestly

>rhaegar ruined westeros for this

muh prophecy

Aihl dyhra

You try being attractive losing blood, post pregnancy and dying.

She was pretty attractive for a half-corpse.

>

see

>looks like black-haired Danaerys

OoooOoOoooooooooo

Meh everytime a character is foretold and anticipated as absurdly beautiful people always ended up disappointed. I know, i know, she looks pretty average though. But still they had their collection of pretty girls in the royal teams, Marjorie and Sansa and Cersei and Mel and Mel.2 and Jaime (for the boys) and Robb and Jon Snow... we can't have everything, who knows what criteria they used to choose the whore. I remember the same thing happening to twilight when the cast was revealed and the fans went lunatic nuts over Edward and Rosalie, who were described as the most pretty of the prettiest, and had meh actors, and looked how that ended.... a legion of fangirls drooling over vamp robert pattinson

...I stand corrected. What a fucking mess...

Come on son

robert dodged a bullet

Young Lyanna was cuter

you guys sound like shallow virgins

the woman is very good looking.

I'd start a war for that. Fuck Westeros, I'ma get muh dick wet.

What did they do with her anyway?

Did she sail with Dany and the rest of the crew?

well shes 6/10 or max 7/10, but not the super hyped beauty the books made her out to be

Maybe in Britain

They just wanted to make her somehow similar, at least in the shootings, to dany unburgered.
It's a shame. Such pretty girls for other characters, even useless characters. And the one that's supposed to be a historical beauty ...
All well. Let us leave it to the imagination.

First thing I thought of.

She was even doing her eyebrows taunt thing Emilia does.

Really disappointed in some of you fucks ITT.

She's ugly.

that serving girl at frey's that aryan (presumably?) killed and took her face was much better looking than this "legendary beauty", epic fail

arya'

true

Elle Fanning's face, Remy LaCroix's ass and hips, Taylor's legs, Christina Hendricks tits.

This is from the worlds of ice and fire and George got to critique every piece of art to make it suit his vision.

This is his version of Lyanna being named queen of love and beauty at the harrenhal tourney.

So by extension you could say this is his version of Lyanna.

Yes, but just like purple eyes and colorful clothing, normies think beauty is stupid. Fuck authenticity!

RIP OZGEFAGS

>WTF? Isn't Wonder Woman supposed to be attractive?

>Elle Fanning's face

eww

She is omg
how could you say that
if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all
uhh they really need to start banning people who say mean things

yeah but since they said that arya is supposed to look like lyanna then they couldn't very well cast someone beautiful to play lyanna because arya is ugly as shit.

You are type of guy who would not sleep with a 14 yo if she offered herself to you

Shouldn't Elia be sitting in the Targ bench?

Yeah wtf was this shit. I was promised unspeakable beauty and got a fucking wildling

Omfg just realized john is probaly roberts son thats why she said rhaegar would kill it

Rhaegar is already dead you mong, She said Robert would kill Jon

Wait, Jon is a product of incest?

>implying that a wildling redhead wasn't the best QT on the show

She unironically looks like the Mexican room service women at the motel I work at.

>What did she whisper to Ned?

"It is a small, rootless clique that is turning the houses against each other, that does not want them to have peace. It is people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have a soil where that have grown up, but who live in Winterfell today, in Riverrun tomorrow, in King's Landing the day after that, and then again in Winterfell, Casterly Rock or Highgarden, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere."

She's pretty desu

Is she that ugly bond girl

Here, have a (You).

E N R I C H E D
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

>sweaty and exhausted women are suddenly not attractive.

Nice meme. It's one women themselves believe so you get a pass. Still it's pretty funny that women think they look awful while working out.

She would have been perfect.

Shes not bad. Apparently her looks wasn't why Rehgar wanted her. It was that prophecy.

No, she wasn't attractive. She was supposed to be the single most beautiful thing that ever existed in that fucked up world...but DnD as per fucking usual, had to fuck shit up.

Is the actress we get in the prequel series they're probably going to do?

>vapid shitstain celebrity gossip neckbeards

>ugly
You gay, son?

>What was Rhaegar thinking?

"The things I do for my lecherous asshole father."

and krysten ritter's feet to top it off

anybody have a pic of the mountain with his helmet off?