Hey Sup Forums, I'm a faggot and made a model airport. Dubs decided what to name it. Pic related

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a faggot and made a model airport. Dubs decided what to name it. Pic related

hey i don't think you're a fago dude i think thats really cool actually

are there sites i can go to where i can see more stuff like this?

thats pretty cool are you going to make a tarmac and stuff for it?

Allah Baba Mecca Entry Station

rollin

"Trumps Domestic Non-Illegals Airport"

WinRAR

Chicago O'hairless International Hairport

just call it your worst fear a favorite drink

that's a nice hobby user. How long have you worked on thjs?

Well that was anticlimactic as alldick

I think it should be called Moe's.

Also pretty cool OP!

And*

The planes are 1:400 scale gemini jets, theres some cool stuff from other collectors on diecastaircraftforum.com

eventually, theres some layouts with taxiways and gate markings on them that I'm gonna work on next

I think it's very nice, OP!

But I think it needs a control tower!

And some little dudes waving those orange popsicle things at the planes. And those carts they ride around in.

Whelp

> hair

I had an airport when I was a kid! I still have my planes in my house somewhere.

Name your airport Harambe International Airport (HIA).

Rein act 9/11

Dude that's actually really cool

narr user, that actually pretty neato.
But DJT international Airport

thats....thats actually kinda cool dude

I used to have the Lego airport and now I'm on a one way flight to Feelsville.

GTA Vice City named their airport after Pablo Escobar.

Just Sayin'.

Mine would have been the "Old Fashioned Spider International Airport" by your method. Makes me wish I had an airport to name.

illegals can't fly to an airport by default.

Planey McPlaneypants

commander cornelius tongue-punch fartbox niggerfaggot memorial airport

roll

rollan

I like it. Good job user

rollio

this

WIN.
U BETTA DELIVER OP

Blow it up

oh sheeeeit

Martin International (ICAO:CYEZ)

you should post this on /x/ and ask if anybody else can see the UFO

DUBS

Looks like shit. Not very realistic

Terminal Faggotry

there's always one

tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport tiny airport

tiny

What scale?

Re-create Entebbe raid with toy soilders

1:400

The transport board has a model railroad general which has some of this kind of thing

Looks great, really like the dirt and ground cover

Post this on the transport board so it will last longer. Thanks for the tip on Gemini jets op, look like nice planes.

jeremy?

yo fucking same, i used to have that shit too. I never really got into models, and built maybe one or two as a kid, but I had an ass of lego sets, this one included.

pretty gay tbh

Time stamp?

praise kek. you shall receive 50 kissless virgins in the afterlife brother.

yeah I had a bunch of the town/city sets. built myself a cool little town. like all things it eventually got trashed ;_;

Pro tip for modelers...if you remove the wings off a 1:400scale Airbus a320,3 of them will fit in your ass.....

feels. my nephew has mine, as well as all the newer shit. I used to collect all the Bionicles, too, until the franchise went to shit.

Countdown 9/11

>Bionicles
Never had any of those, but those were cool. i had a whole western and indian village of playmobils. building them wasn't as fun or difficult as most legos but they were a ton of fun for a 10yr old