By the order of the Jarl, stop right there! You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people...

By the order of the Jarl, stop right there! You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?

Khajiit has done nothing wrong and is innocent of these crimes!

Gimme your gamer tag or I'm cum

Lol, what did i do?
nigga u realize i'm the dragon nigga who kills dragons n' shit like bruh i'm like your god, overlook a fucking sweet role or sumthin nigga else i'll gotta fus-ro-fling yo ass the fuck ver to the himalayas.

Bitch I'm your Thane btfo or get unrelenting forced off the Windhelm Bridge..

What is it, dragons?!

I saved the world m8, let it slide

Here I come, rougher than Knuckles the best of them, tougher than Knuckles. You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't Knuckle I'd rather flex my Knuckles I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to Knuckle I break them down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles. Unlike Knuckles I'm independent It's my first Knuckle, first Knuckles Feel the Knuckles then the Knuckles knuckle
Born on an island in the Knuckles The blood of my Knuckles flows inside me My knuckle is to save the Knuckles from evil Knuckles
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free true Cleanse your Knuckles of evil knuckles that got in you
Streaking lights, loud knuckles, and Knuckles Are the Knuckles that keep me going I am fighting my own Knuckles Knuckles gonna stand in my way
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free true Cleanse your Knuckles of evil knuckles that's in you
Won't be Knuckles I'll stand up to all the pain and Knuckles Just believe in my Knuckles don't rely on Knuckles Get this Knuckles to wipe out the Knuckles and knuckles This is my Knuckles gonna fight for my Knuckles
Here I come, rougher than Knuckles the best of them, tougher than Knuckles. You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't knuckle I'd rather flex my Knuckles I'm hard as Knuckles, it ain't hard to chuckle I break them down whether they're Knuckles or Knuckles. Unlike Knuckles I'm independent It's my first knuckle, first Knuckles Feel the Knuckles then the Knuckles knuckle
I have no such things as Knuckles Don't approve of Knuckles but gotta knuckle This alliance has Knuckles This partnership is only Knuckles
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free true Cleanse your Knuckles of evil knuckles that got in you
Won't be Knuckles I'll stand up to all the pain and Knuckles Just believe in my Knuckles don't rely on Knuckles Get this Knuckles to wipe out the Knuckles and knuckles This is my Knuckles gonna fight for my Knuckles

I'm with the guild have 5 shekels to pay my bounty

I'm the thane bitch. By order of the jarl I command you to conjure me up a warm bed and some mead

I dindu nuffin

It was just a fucking chicken!

U filthy fucking breton

Fus Ro Dah

I'm the thane. I'll forgive you for not recognizing me.

Is it cause I'm Argonian? #argonianlivesmatter

xD

It's because you're redguard

\[T]/ do you even praise faggot

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

They stole my sweetroll!

Please Mr guard sir, I was just trying to do that 10 year old girl a service by deflowering her rose all over my cock. (Persuade)

But Mr Guard Sir! I was just helping this 10 year old girl fulfil her requirements as a sexual being. I haven't reached orgasm yet if you'd like to take over. (Give 131 gold)

Ha, suck it Mr Guard. This is one virgins pussy you are not stopping from getting my dick nice and bloody. Just try and stop me (Intimidate)

What's the best dialogue option OP ?

We having another end of a revolutionary war with England?

Rolling for 3rd option

Oh no, you've caught me.
Whatever shall I do? I am a bad woman
:(
Here, take my stolen clothes.

WITH THE FUCKING THALMORS, BOY!

>Pickpockets guard

I dont have time for this, do you?

Third option is good it will increase my speech to 87

Died at "Knuckles Knuckles gonna stand in my way"

"Praise the sun"

Am nigger

I not now better

>"I'll suck your cock if you let me go."

Situations like that where you're basically a fucking god of the realm and a lowly guard tries to do some shit to you doesn't make you realize how shit these games are? bethesda is garbage

Fo Krah Diin!