Midnight Trap/Trans/CD/Sissy/Mental illness thread

Midnight Trap/Trans/CD/Sissy/Mental illness thread.

>>inb4 gtfo, killurself,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RuZYCfnBw7Q
youtu.be/8z-WF2UNRb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

Almost fisted myself once.

Give a little bump for OP.

woah...have some o.c...i'm fucked tonight.. :( thank you.

Rate my cock

lol, too expensive.

thoughts on nikita dragun?

Any traps have kik?

wow very pretty, is she non ffs, or ffs.

This is now a Spider-Man thread

currently going through hormone injections i think

Sauce?

Cool, yeah heard injections are the way to go... fuuuuck that...but i hear those get you going fastest at the beginning and then you can switch over to pills.

Snapchat:nickthrow
Kik:boredfloor

Sissy looking for teasing fun or talk

here's a photo of most of my panties

nikita dragun on YouTube, mostly makeup tutorials and talking about transitioning to fem
and shes grown natural breasts so far it's looking really awesome on her

Aww, you have some really cute ones! I just have plain cotton Hanes briefs because I am cheap

You should show them on ya!

ughh...i'm heading into hormones...maybe i should do this then.. :( I'm not into silicone and surgery.

cute, i like boy shorts.

i dont know if that's a good idea. I'm not exactly feminine looking. just really like wearing panties

thanks i bought a good amount at target. 5 for $20

definitely, i'll try and link her vid talking about waking up everyday to them being a new size is interesting lol

I just want someone to turn me into there qt trap gf

it was either this one
youtu.be/RuZYCfnBw7Q

or this one but either way i love her advice
youtu.be/8z-WF2UNRb8

Do it on your own, idk why you can't. I'm going to.

I would love that too, but i like girls too much, and I am transitioning ;) . I have been surprised how much the newer generation of girls are like whatever to trans/traps.

Probably not gonna like you. Most straight women are very much so attracted to masculinity. Most lesbians won't like your penis, you'll probably just have bi women to rely on. (but there are a lot of those)

I've already started on a diet to slim down and doing some exercises plus I've been doing research on herbal estrogens due to actual hormones being a little overpriced for me currently. I just want someone who will help along the way

Kik?

Started taking new pics again this week. More..?

Kik?

Add my kik: joem3828

no, sorry

Unleash the pictures you faggot.

Sorry, I don't have an acccount for that :(

Kik?

snap? whiskeywolf69 just be nice and dont ask for nude pls lol

I've already dated two (smashed), and two others like me still. Don't know what world your living in.

what's in the box on the table?

then youre wasting our time :I

sexy. i would gladly fuck you

The world of critical thinking. I could be wrong, but I figured most wouldn't be fully on board. But I don't have that experience, so I can't tell ya.

u got it bucko
That's the Pathfinder Beginner Box.

sorry...that was the defensive trans coming out, as the world is still shitty. But yeah I expected that too, but I guess most of the youth (not genX and above) are actually heading into the whole no gender role stuff freely. Look at media as well like people like Lindsey lohan (bad example i know)

>That's the Pathfinder Beginner Box.
Yeah I'd gay wife you. No homo.

>whiskeywolf69
fake

different user, yeah there are a lot of traps I'd soooo gaywife, and my fam is super conservatives, i wouldn't even giveafuk, pic perfect example.

I recognize that benis

Kik: megmadrinas

Only if we get to host campaigns at our house

first thing seeing your kik username... smegma drain

Who's posting these lmao

so fuckin hot, you slut. keep going

idk

I'm gonna need some sauce here

like for real, i have no idea

Kik?

>slutty tarp into table top
I never had a chance. Sorry black jesus I degenerate now.

her name was koala something on social media..she removed everything though and disappeared.

Ok so I'm trans and I didn't think I was attracted to other trans women but after seeing this picture I am dying to suck on this woman's cock

Just lost about 3k gambling, big ass relapse. Time to fap to some traps me thinks, then get few hours sleep before work. Post some good shit for this stupid faggot -.-

chastity pls

Don't have a kik sorry

lol, i recently got over that too, i think as trans peeps we are literally forced to understand sexuality as opposed to those that just kind of date the opposite sex or same sex they are born as.

Funnnny, youve been holding onto these a while. Y not just Kik me

Kik?

so hot

it ain't me. I don't look anything close. That's my goal by the end of june, but I'm nowhere close right now.

Hey thread :3

Next time I gotta remember to clean up my nerd shit before I do photos

i know...its cringy..but kinda true..didn't mean to go full autist...

Oh haha I was asking because those are me and I've been wondering why they've suddenly resurfaced

Makes it hotter. I want to buttfuck you and force you to play board games for hours. The board games I mean, I'd probably only be able to fuck for like 20 minutes realistically.

oh for real? Well now you know you have a fan lol

The only chastity pictures I have are like a year old unfortunately,

Kik?

Snapchat: nickthrow
Kik: boredfloor

Sub sissy teaser

Yeah but I don't wana throw in up on Sup Forums :/ I'll give u my email doe

Nobody in here has a kik?

Board games are my life so I'm down for that

we do but we don't want to be fucking bombarded or doxxed.

i would fuck all of you sissies so hard.

you especially, babe

i demand viika webms

Fate is truly cruel to separate our dice bags.
also make that 10 minutes

That basically lol