Hey b/ros. I'm in a bit of a bind here

Hey b/ros. I'm in a bit of a bind here

Long story short, I have some trust issues with my SO and I need to remotely listen to his/her laptop audio somehow. I'll have access to her laptop tomorrow for about a decent amount of time. If any of you guys could help me out with this, that would be fucking amazing.

Not him/her in pic tho :/

>her laptop

Good job faggot

Reported

Ok so yeah, SO is a she. Congrats.

yeah i wouldn't trust you either

I've trusted her up until some stuff happened where she broke trust. I'm convinced she's cheating on me and I hate to say it, but this is what it's came to

bump

Listen, If you are talking about availability to your s/o's shit right now, and don't trust her. I assume it's pretty early into a relationship. End it now, you won't ever trust her, it will always be in the back of your mind. Im saving you the time I spent trying to trust my ex, and you know what. I was right. Those weird instincts you have, unless you're a crazy person, are based on something.

>I'm convinced shes cheating on me

so break up with her. if you're sure, this is all wasted effort.

This.

I've been with her for 3 years now

Then you know if she's acting differently. That shit is noticeable

Hey OP - Senior Systems architect here what have you got to listen to the audio On? will you be in the same house or listening remotely and do you have your own laptop etc

holy fucking quints nice job

Look, it's a long ass story man. I shouldn't even be trying with her, honestly, but I am because I'm fucking stupid. I just need a way to do this. It's hella complicated and it would take way to long to explain

9000x this OP
if you suspect she has been fucking around, she has. We can smell other guys hormones

Do you have any idea how much of a shitty human being this makes you? And no, it isn't justified by what you think she's doing. If you don't trust her, just break up with her and be done with it. Period.

I'd be listening remotely on my laptop

Whats the connection speed like in both places

Hers is really good. Mine, not so much

you could do it with a 56k connection at both ends m8, not even worth asking. don't need high quality for compressed voice.

You're such a fucking waste of space, you're obviously insecure, dump them then you fucking moron. Are you 15?

If possible her phone would be better. She has an android and I think it's running either Jelly Bean or Kit Kat

>I am making a mistake
>this is not worth it
>I'm stupid

If you're not going to listen to any of us, why don't you just listen to yourself? She clearly isn't worth doing something that you're going to be ashamed of for the rest of your life. CAN you tap her personal devices? Yes. SHOULD you? Of course fucking not you dumb fuck, Jesus Christ.

nope, 56k is the only option. you might need to install a phone line to her room if there isn't one already

Fine. FINE. Fine you fucking cucks.

I'm pretty sure my mom is cheating on my dad. I'm doing this shit for him but he has no idea. My friend told me he saw her with another guy the other day when she was out "running errands" and shit and I'm gonna catch her with this shit. Please just fucking help me

>but this is what it's came to

Nope. If you believe that, you're in trouble. This is not "what it's come to", this is what YOU'VE brought it to. If you're going to do something that's completely and utterly wrong and morally reprehensible (regardless of how justified you THINK it is), then at least own it, you fucking pussy.

I'll backdoor her shit for you, but if I get nudes I'm keeping them.

deal?

I can't do that. This has to be something I can do from my end. I'm good with computers, but not this good. I just need some sort of spyware that I can use. I can install it on her laptop while she's asleep and then remotely access it when she goes wherever the fuck she's "going" for "work"

You're a terrible person and you'll never ever have a normal, functional relationship unless you can got over this shit.

nothing in it for me then, sorry. not wasting time guiding you through that process for nothing.

--->

Take a look at Metasploit. Depending on the OS that the target computer is running, you can take audio and video recordings on the laptop using a Reverse_Tcp payload. Do a little bit of digging on the subject, and you should be able to figure it out. But keep in mind, there are a lot of variables in play here. Are you on the same network as the target computer? What OS is it running? How much access do you have to the target machine? What OS are you running? Keep all of these in mind. Best of luck.

You're not helping your dad, you're hurting him. What you're doing will destroy him in court and ensure your mom gets half his shit even if she was cheating. You need to tell him and he needs to hire a private investigator who will get LEGAL proof. This vigilante shit is going to fuck him in the ass.

Your father must be fucking pathetic if his autistic son (you) feels compelled to safeguard him.

Thank you. I'm gonna take a look into this

Buy a parabolic microphone or a bug. Theyre cheap af

When my mom is pulling some reverse fucked up Dr. Suess shit on my dad, I don't think that makes me autistic