What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-SaCaIqy1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Wwt6a5zjw
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
health.harvard.edu/blog/suicide-often-not-preceded-by-warnings-201209245331
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That GoT redditors are the worst fanbase.

>my plot line has come to an end

>you're waifu is dead my liege

Good riddance. Joffrey would have had a laugh.

tHE FACT HAT JHE KILLHAIMSELF MAJEN ABSOLUTELY 0 SENSE

youtube.com/watch?v=d-SaCaIqy1I

He must have fellt terrible

>At last, I have finally become a Game of Thrones™

Fuck this, i'm done.
I am so done.

He didn't fly so good.

the plot no longer needs me

>crashing this king with no survivors

Bbtuw ehy he jumoejdbout fot the windowb ai ak?

Thomas was sill king iw get thagtehe wife died beut comn he wa sfuckign king and young he could have fountana ang idye he wanted oh cmon freaking bullshit that he hìkilled himself

Look, he's gonna to a kings landing!
*wham*
Suuuper bad for your face.

Tommen was a weak boy. Of course you can not really blame him considering all the abuse he probably suffered from Joffery and Cersei neglecting him until Jofferys death. It s no wonder that he so easily gave up when shit hit the fan.

However, i think it's pretty clear that what tipped him over was the death of Margery, whom he loved very much. She cared for and "loved" him in ways no one had before. Right before the trial Tommen finally realised what an evil, abusive cunt his mother actually is and that he was doomed to spend the rest of his life with her, a thought he couldn't bear. So he ended it, perheps hoping that he and his love would be reunited in the afterlife.

He was never going to stand against his mother, and couldn't muster any men who could take out Gregor, so he was trapped, but no way a kid like that off themselves so easily, calmly, and quietly. He was too much of a pussy.
I see him slashing his wrists like the kid in Scum, and realising it was mistake, bleeding out crying for his Mum.

If I take off that crown will you die?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Wwt6a5zjw

Yeh but Thomas wass king makes no sense he jumed to hsi dead itmakes 0 sense to me he was fucking king cmon Thomas had other choices he was sill the monarch of Westeros

>abuse

No way

Da Kingindanorf!!!!

KING'S......... LANDING

>She cared for and "loved" him in ways no one had before.
She didn't give a fuck about him. She was manipulating him from the start

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

underrated, though I feel you took that from reddit or something

> tfw the high sparrow finally dead
That guy and his omniscience has been pissing me off from the start.

>I am now a meme

I must go, my planet needs me

How did he even know Margery was dead? I presume that's why he killed himself. I mean, could he not envision that Cersei spared her? At least check first.

DELETE THIS

That bigger budget for CGI next season isn't going to pay for itself. They're literally throwing characters out of windows now just to get rid of some actors to free up some money

They wasted him. It would have been pottery if he choked out Cersei eventally after muh childrens for like 6 seasons. I mean he was passionate enough to kill himself.

He must've thought he was a sparrow.

thats why he put it in quotations dumbshit.

He actually fully believed all the religion nonsense the High Sparrow was filling him with.
He can't live with himself after what happened.

He did. That joke is all over YouTube comment sections.

It doesn't matter what the reality is, that's what he thought. Teenagers in love are the dumbest people on earth.

He was literally told by an advisor before he leapt.

You people are so fucking braindead it's no surprise D&D have resorted to such lousy, obvious storytelling AND THEN IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK

Who will feed ser pounce?

> think there's going to be some ebin betral by margaery and loras to resolve the high sparrow situation
> lol fuck you, wildfire all the things
unsatisfying as fuck

Disregarding opinions about the character and his decision, this was a 10/10 moment. Especially with the camera staying in one place.

"At last, in the Game of Thrones™, I will make my King's Landing."

I like to imagine Joffrey being scared shitless with a "Not even I could plan such a horrible thing" face.

>I feel The Winds Of Winter™ coming

Look at that commitment. There is no hesitation in his steps or doubts in his mind. He is seriously completely and utterly done with living.

He didn't say a word to anyone, he didn't try to make a spectacle out of anything or waste time trying to make it painless. He just offed himself in the quickest possible manner.

I'm actually quite impressed, even if he's still a cunt at least he did one thing better than anyone else.

laughed in public

In the books at least it's heavily implied that Joffrey diddled him.

I'm knowingly nibbling your bait, but…

>Entire center of his newfound religion—which he is beyond passionate about—decimated and destroyed.
>His queen, his Hand, his High Sparrow, all killed.
>The Great Sept turned to rubble under his kinghood.
>His mother is obviously to blame, and he realizes that he is powerless and useless as king.
>He is gentle and young (read: emotional and hormone-driven), and couldn't deal with the firehose of emo flooding him for all the above reasons.

All valid points but no one just goes "well fuck it best course is clearly jumping through this window right this instant"

they hint at this in the show too. "Princes don't cry" (when myrcella leaves for dorne) and he also tells margaery how Joffrey threatend to kill his cat or something like that

He thought his mother got blown as well cause she was supposed to be there as well and he saw The Zombie Mountain leave.
So he just said errbody is dead fuck it I'm out too.

Kids kill themselves because someone disagrees with them on tumblr, and you think this is far-fetched?

Literally a king's landing.

how the fuck do you thinkg suicides works you retard?

also

health.harvard.edu/blog/suicide-often-not-preceded-by-warnings-201209245331

jesus christ this place

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah, I get that.

I'm in no way closely comparing GoT to Shakespeare here, but Romeo & Juliet were just young-dumb-and-ful-of-cum brats who resorted to suicide when they couldn't handle tragedy. Dumb kids who resort to extreme and final measures because they couldn't cope isn't new to life or drama.

So you're correct in that no wise ruler would do such a thing, but Tommen was not wise. He needed wise counsel… and maybe put under Clegane suicide watch.

king's landing
get it xD
landing!!!!!!! he fellllxd

> dude your parents just died
> well better shoot myself in the head immediately then
That's not how this works son.

that's literally how it works

You should probably kill yourself to get more familiar with how suicides work

Something along the lines of "This show just keeps getting worse and worse I want out before it ruins my career"

google the word "impulsive"

This

>King Tommen, some sparrows are here to see you. Something about irregularities in the pension fund.

gregor already rammed him up septa unella's cunt

This is the kind of advice more of you should take.

Like right now.

agree with you here. I used to think Channers were smarter than your average internet shitposter but I see people here miss such obvious cues it's small wonder they have to write the show at the level a 10 year old could understand.

Hold up. Did Tommen think that Cersei died in the explosion? He knew she was on trial and she was supposed to be there. He said he was late, so he must have thought everyone else was already there. If he thought that both his wife and his mom died, of course he committed suicide.

Can someone shop Tommen onto Hermes?

literally the only thing I was thinking that whole sequence was "holy shit they really shouldn't be leaving him alone in that room." It was so predictable.

It's possible at first, but the fact that the Mountain was the one holding him hostage in his chamber until after the explosion, and the attendant getting Tommen up to speed (concluding with “I'm very sorry, Your Grace.”) just before he jumped seemed to indicate that Tommen knew that his mother was still alive and well in the Keep.

That episode was a blast!

No. He knew Cersei was behind it because her right hand, the Mountain, wouldn't let him leave the room. He knows his wife is dead. His prophet is dead. He realizes what he always knew, he isn't fit to rule. He can't trust his mother, so he has nobody. He was extremely vulnerable and had no one to comfort his sensitive ass. Thanks to his new found religion he probably also saw that window as a way to be with his wife again.

please let me in on this meme anons

I guess you could say that His Grace the King of King's Landing had a graceful "king's landing"

can we get the duck tales moon theme with that?

"Why is this city called King's Landing anyway?"

>I used to think Channers were smarter than your average internet shitposter
aahahahahahahaha

and nothing was lost

>king's landing

kek

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"Oh, hi, didn't see you there. That's quite a doozy, isn't it? To make any sense of it, we have to go back to the time when I was just a wee lad, not a king I am now."

>Into my heart an air that kills
>From yon far country blow
>What are those blue remembered hills
>What spires, what towns are those
>It is the land of lost content
>I see it shining plain
>Those happy highways where I came and went
>and cannot go again

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Nice one.

>tfw childhood friend murdered his sister and an hero'd with no apparent warning

You're wrong

Topkek

BIRDMAN

AHAAHAAA

this is irregular

Dude ...he stopped caring about his mother...he only loved Margery and "cared" about his new found faith his faith....

He gave a new meaning to "King's Landing"

Is that high sparrow in the background?

Nah it's just that Sup Forums is reddit central

I don't think so. I think he knew his mom was behind it and realizd that he had to make a choice either cover up westeros 9/11which was also the death of his new order or execute his mom both options he wouldn't be able to live with so he killed himself