A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

TITS OR GTFO

Try either posting your tits or getting the fuck out, and stop caring about college kids that make fun of people. Just get your degree, fag.

Wear clothing that shows cleavage, if you have any to show

>LE DAMIAN XD
>LE PRETEND IGNORANCE XD

Get out

u mad?

dont be "unique" or "yourself" if you cant handle it. youd hate yourself if you lived by everyones elses rules anyway

Hey Jessy

Tits or split fr.

>college

Bring Arby's roast beef sandwiches for everyone and it should be ok. And tell your dad he dun goofed

Large, floppy, hanging beef curtains. Halfway down to the floor.

That is all.

This

Tell them them about the consequences

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross

Oh look newfags.

Call the cyber police on them

literally everyone above me doesn't know this is pasta

it must be newfag season

fucking ridiculous

i hate all of you

Grow your hair out and go to the gym. If having short hair and sidebeef is so important to you, then suck it up and accept that bullying is the price you have to pay to satisfy whatever weird internal standard of aesthetics you have.

Holy fuck, you cuck. All you had to say was you thought she looked gorgeous cause you like pixie cuts, you didnt need to say anything else.

You god damn artistic tard.

What's up, Jessi?

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read on here. I mean, really fucking pathetic.

fuck me..

I don't even know where the fuck to begin...
Why do people like you find the whole womens rights issue something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about such a serious issue like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? This issue is very serious, yet crazy assfucks like you are throwing shit jokes about it. Sick fuck, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about situations like this? Let me tell you, you are fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what women go through each day. You are such a disgusting bully. Isn't it bad enough that women go through hardships each day due to men? Seriously what do you really find funny about it? Stupid fucker I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours. Sick fuck. Seriously, just fucking grow up and stop being intimidated by strong, intelligent women. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as the many brave women who suffer from prejudice each day.

am new here D:

pl0s tell me story :D

As much as I hate to say it, because I think women with short hair are really cute, it probably is the hair.
'Society' has gotten this stupid idea in its head that it's not 'normal' for a girl to have short hair (same for boys and long hair).
And especially when you're younger, society can be incredibly fucking stupid about the things it judges you on.

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon ( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

This is the shittest of shit copypasta.

So sick of seeing this thread.

Post some original content you fag.

Kil yaself, my dude.

Short hair can be attractive when done properly, like a pixie cut or whatever it's called. Your hair looks like a 14 year old dude just got out of bed.

Also TITS or GTFO

Wow literally the only person ITT who knows who that is?

was she really pregnant at some point?
i heard she was....

Ur 18 now Jess... Show that shit... U done goofed

I guess you just dun goofd

Literally everyone in here knows what this cancerous shit is

So much dumb ass Americans in this thread.

This is why Trump is going to be in power and will essentially fuck your economy by leaving the Pacific 12 and breaking ties with Cuba that has been rebuilt by Obama.

The guy is a fucking retard. Similar to you all.

Nah, I think there are a few.

She even looks some of good in that picture. Too bad she is a landwhale nowadays.

See
All of these people know who she is.

seen a pic with what could be a baby bump.
but then again, she could just be beginning landwhale status

wow. someone faggier than OP

When you gonna get on cb since you got unbanned

Copy paste, man.

Post nudes and all your problems will go away OP post nudes from all over your body and let the meme magic stop the bullying
now Tits or gtfo

>ITT
>A faggit & unchecked numbers
You all are a disgrace to Sup Forums
>Also, Check'd

Start wearing a push-up bra and lower cut tops. I guarantee that will change their minds

First night back in 4 years and it fucking kills me how many newfags in here didnt instantly recognize this cunt. Im genuinely sad for you that you missed out on the good stuff..when this place was like the wild west. I bet you guys havent even seen her 14yr old beefy labia. I bet youll cowards dont even smoke crack. I bet you dont remember Snacks.

OP you look cute, you look good with short hair. Fuck all the people making fun of you. They are just doing it because they know it bothers you. I'm the white Knight of the thread, who cares.

kys newfaggot trash

she seems to be popping up a bit recently

Jesus christ man what are you doing

loool viper.

Nigger still making 3 albums a day

wait till you or someone you care about is pronged on the business end of a feminist fork, or forked tongue, or trilabial-garden-tool

Tell them to fuck off? People should be over shit like this by the time they leave middle school.

Suck my dick, that'll showem.

Holy shit! Dubs!
The 8ball knows all.

>11yr old beefy labia
ftfy

Oh yeah. Lol damn.

Thats not dubs

didn't even demand tits and timestamp.
people like him make me sick!!!!

He was referring to a post that listed dubs, you fucking dickless cocker spaniel

Now THATS dubs

You stupid cum gargling faggots, OP's picture is actually a boy named Damien.

stop being a dyke

you look like a faggot,i would make fun of you to

not so much the hiar but you got the face of a man, you got a mans man face

no damien is not a boy they still have a pussy and tits they are a chick and its jessy slaughter so stfu damien is her tumblr name

show em your tits. That'll show em.

Barring that. I dunno, different color? Try not putting in so much hairspray/gel?

just look up degrotequedami on chaturbate and look at pictures theres the tits

just stop dying your hair and looking like a retarded emo faggot other than that you're a qt also obligatory tits or gtfo

Hello Newfriends!

I'm not going to your school, so I don't care.

@713439232 what's a Newfriend?

holy shit i havent heard this one in ages