Should I learn Mexican or French?

Help me choose a pair of language I have interest on learning them.
I kind of want to learn Mexican and Elder Speech, because of how amazing the languages sound and I should learn Elder Speech like any Slavic language enthusiast learns Old Church Slavonic if I choose to learn Mexican.
The other way is to learn French and Latin, I really like these languages, specially Latin for it´s scientific and historical use. French is the most useful language out of all I am thinking on learning.

french is somewhat similar to spanish, wil probably be easier to learn than native language

Don't learn french. France does not need more autists.

Yes, but it´s quiet sad that Mexico is the only North American country that has his own language. I also kind of want to jump on the Mexican Nationalism banwagon and work teaching people the Mexican language. I bet you that if Trump is re-elected, lots of people will start learning it.

French is useless unless you want to go to nigger central or african shitholes

But spic brother, it´s the most useful language. There´s still time to red pill the francophone.

I heard Tunisia and Quebec are doing very well for themselves.

Everyone in Quebec speaks English unless you go to some tiny town in the north where there is nothing and in Tunisia they speak Arabic and most don't care about French because English and Italian are more useful for them due to tourism, politics, etc.

>cucking yourself out of a relevant and useful language
>cucking the rest of the latin american countries by making said language less relevant

It's an interesting idea anyway though I guess
What language are you referring to anyway? Nahua? Is that the only language of mexican natives or are there more?

Nahuatl is Mexican, there´s more native languages, but this is the national language.

Latin is fucking hard man

I think french is easier for spanish since no tengo/estar, but maybe we have difficulties for spanish speakers I am not aware of

The problem of French for most people is the pronunciation and it not matching with the writting for us.
It is, but it´s Latin. The language the Romans spoke before cucking to the Greeks.

I heard people in Quebec hate English speakers.

Yeah but they are cucks to everyone else and it's more useful than their own language

Aren't there a bunch of non mutually intelligible dialects of Nahuatl? I can never figure out how to properly pronounce the 'tl' sound myself.

The oldest pronunciation is a ctl sound, but most native speakers of the language don´t pronounce it if a word is ending on it and just pronounce tl nomally just like you would do in Spanish.
A relative told me he got chased down in Quebec for speaking with an American in English in plain day.

My ass.

> is the only North American country
how many languages do you have mexico

in Guatemala twenty-one Mayan languages are spoken especially in rural areas

And 2 other non maya

Is there a Guatemalan, Canadian and American language?

French is useless

Fuck off, Nigel. You're either an Anglo from your Montréal ghetto or not from Québec. Most people here can speak at least some English, but not as much as you might think.

we have 66 and same with the mayan language

mayan culture sure is a mystery.

Only Canadians really, we don't mind tourists who don't speak French.

My relative was chased by Canadians because he was speaking with an American in English.

Meh it depends, Otomi is very dominant too in the center and north of the country.
Mexica language has been lost desu.

I admire your will to learn such a dificult language. DESU it's quite irrelevant outside of mexico but if you already speak english and spanish french won't open you much more doors anyway.
French is great if you want to have access to a lot of culture, they produce a great deal of good litterature and journalism and existing corpus of classic authors are amazing (especially in philosophy).
But learning Nahuatl is a great opportunity to keep our legacy alive and transmit it to the younger generations.

I want to cash in into this Trump crisis Mexico is having.
Products made in Mexico are flying off the shelfs and the peso recovering it's value.

>peso recovering its value
still above 20 eh

not sure there is so much business to do. Also the trump effect might be true now and the next 6 months, but unless he does something drastic like pulling off of NAFTA I'm pretty sure things will level off.
And if he does pull away from nafta we will be way too fucked anyway.

It got 3 pesos off yesterday, and people are so scared.
I am watching Carlos Salinas and Carlos Slim capitalizing on all these retards who believe Trump would kill them.

yeah it went from 21.5 to 20.4 during the last month, but it will stay high for a while.

The peso went down because investors think trump will have a negative impact on our economy, which actually didn't need him to be fucked up.
The PEMEX problem was preposterous and the peso would have gone down anyway following this retardation.

Anyhow, don't learn nahuatl in hope of earning money fast. You'd better learn french and get employed by a french company if you are only in for the bucks

Why do you need to lie to him ? You seem butthurt about something.

Do you know of any resources to learn indigenous languages