A revolution

A revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TWfCjIdgFL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope to god you never want to show me anything.

I-I want to...show you my art...James-dono... >.

its gonna be yuge

clearly a lot more clothing than I could imagine

yeah, getting it nice and tight

I dont care about being lonely

I don't think you have to pray for that. Not sure myself or anyone really would want to with the shit attitude you have.

>inb4 two paragraphs of bitching and belittlement

I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Many people in here have tried to connect with him and they all have the same story to tell, he either legitimately has Asperger's or some kind of other mental condition or he's purposefully acting lonely to gain the sympathy of others.

If you can't see that then you're just as sick as he is.

We get it, you dirt eating retard. Nothing anyone says that's even slightly negative about you could possibly true because you are, in no way, living human garbage. Yeah, and I'm the god damned pope.

Shut up, you coyote-who-runs-with-the-moon looking mother fucker.

Never say that to me again.

Called it.

Was it what I said, or how I said it?

Technically not paragraphs.

My sides hurt god damn it

I've got scholars who have looked at this and, believe me, they side with me. They are the best. No one better

Coyote often fucks shit up. Though Raven often is there to help.

"tight"
Heehee ;p

I'd be more surprised if you were wrong

I have a shitty attitude for a fucking reason, numb nuts. I hold nothing but contempt for the vast majority of you fucking "people".

No they haven't. Nobody has ever sat down and actually tried to have a god damned conversation with him. It's always superficial bullshit.

A little bit of both.

You sound like the kid at school that always yelled retarded shit then wondered why people called him a retard.

I must see their documents.

Oh. So you wouldn't want to see what I was working on? Also am I in the line of contempt?
I can never tell with people sometimes.

no the art guy is actually autistic

i don't think that is true.

it wouldn't be a good workout if it did the opposite

Yeah, I tried to have a few conversations with him.
Like I said, he usually just tells everyone to die or something.

The trick is the socks.

>I have a shitty attitude for a fucking reason
You're just a miserable person. You talk like you know everything about everyone. You can be that person, I don't care personally, but just know that we'll be here to let you know just how insufferable you are.

I would love to do that but I can't. It's not in my control.

I think he's just really lonely and has outbursts like this to feel relevant.

I don't know what you're saying, you god damned hippy.

And you sound like the kid that brags about their absentee father.

I'm tired of seeing whatever mundane shit other people are working on. Do you know how often I have to put up with, "Oh, do you want to see my drawing?" Too fucking often, the answer is always no, I don't want to see it, but they show me their bullshit anyways and it's never anything commendable. Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to.

I demand recompense.

I only asked half jokingly.
I was prepared to be turned down. It was not really a major concern of mine.

???absent father ?????
wut

I'm fucking glad I'm insufferable. If people weren't all so fucking terrible all the fucking time I would be much more pleasant.

I have ringing in my ears for some reason. Suuuuuucks.

that is ironic.

>If people weren't all so fucking terrible all the fucking time I would be much more pleasant.

Said by the arguably most terrible person here.
Funny how that works.

good night

night

Shit's getting spicy yo.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TWfCjIdgFL

Thank you so much I haven't laughed like this in months

layering, I should have known

is it tinnitus

nite nite

Someone is talking about you.

It didn't make sense.

I've got nothin

Night, Steven.

Why hello, you~!

hihi

No, I think its my sinuses causing my ear to pop.

I'm glad bad internet prevented me from posting that cause it was terrible
Why is it so hard to talk when frisky

Even better if they don't count as pairs but 1 sock is 1 article.

I don't get it.

I see the irony in behavior, yes.

I'm the closest god damned thing to a halfway decent person in this whole shit show.

I'm sure you haven't, you fucking miserable try hard sack of shit.

Ringing ears are due to hairs in your cochlea being pushed down I think.

Did you want to see my tail?

That's sneezing.

sure!

Let me go get it.
How should I show you?

have you tried clearing them

do it anyways

you must get awfully hot in all that if you don't die a lot

post in thred

>I'm the closest god damned thing to a halfway decent person in this whole shit show.
The same way crazy people say they aren't crazy.
You can keep telling yourself that. You've been around long enough and shown who you really are. You're more miserable on Nibi on his off days. Thing is those are Nibi on OFF days whereas it's you almost all the time.
Seek help.

Huh? I don't remember that.

I die all the time. Jokes on you. I lose the socks fast.

Do you want to die?

I can feel them moving. Storm's moving through.

You need to watch more animus.

Also, post cute Yuki feet.

I was gonna say good thing there's more than one way to work a butt, but then again it wouldn't really make sense to say that in that context

I did it once and never again I told you.

what else do you layer up on the off chance of a terrible game

a big storm?

should have said you could show me a good workout for it

Post tails

Nothing. Just the usual attire.

I think I will go lie down.
Not sure if I'll sleep.

Night all.

You're talking to a fucking person who regularly does charitable shit for pretty much anybody. I helped my brother, who I can't stand, move out of his apartment today, I drove an elderly woman I never met before who was stranded to her house because she asked me, I have volunteered at elementary schools, I give cash donations to charity, and food to homeless people. I feel like shit for doing it, but I god damned do it anyways because it's my fucking responsibility as an adult with means to help those who have no means. You are someone that complains on the fucking internet about how nobody likes you, and then you try to force yourself on others in a vain and desperate attempt to get some form of positive affirmation. You're a pathetic excuse for a sentient creature, you're no more than a bad example.

That an invitation?

ah, that's a lot of socks then

gnight

yeah, come help me workout my butt

I'll keep it short
1)I don't believe you
2)You say that all the time about me after I did it... Once? MAYBE twice? It's the only thing you have on me and it isn't even good.
3)Doing good things doesn't make you a good person. A lot of the richest people are the most evil people.

But hey if saying all that helps you sleep at night then go for it.

Depends on the rules. I'll come prepared.

That I can
I mean, I'm good at spotting... Ohyah Imma good spotter :3

the rules are all up to snarf

I'm sure you've done a lot of spotting, haven't you?

Rich people get rich because they fuck over the poor. I fuck over nobody, I don't stand in the way of people who want to get theirs. You do that literally every fucking time people don't acknowledge you. I don't give a flying fuck what you believe, I'm giving you facts, you can accept them or not. And I don't fucking sleep. I haven't had more than two or three hours of sleep a night in over two months. I have nightmares.

Been snowing all evening.

>Dat view

>Wen you get people to fight for an hour straight because you quoted a "Bad lip reading" video.

And left many spots too... Spots and stains

So be it

>And I don't fucking sleep. I haven't had more than two or three hours of sleep a night in over two months. I have nightmares.
This sounds like it's straight out of some edgy teenagers short story.
You're flat out making shitty false claims about people (literally this literally that hurr) and painting yourself as a saint.
You're either lying about all of this or you have severe mental issues. There is no in between.

I wish it would snow around here. is it your first snow of the season

was it a pleasant surprise?

you have to be ready to catch everything when your spotting

hey tiger

faggiolis

touch my tail

It was CASH.